Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Did anyone message her asking why the fuck she was driving and filming AND taking both hands off the wheel? I missed it. Absolutely thick as pig shit.

Reactions: 1

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
I wish someone would message her and tell Her to stop whinging about a tiny fucking scar she’s an idiot

She has a figure that I myself would die for, yet wears the most horrific dress she could find that does absolutely nothing for her 🫠🥲.
IMG_4727.jpeg

Booboo17

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why would I spend nearly £200 of my hard earned money when they've given it to her for free...
I saw an influencer recently doing a ad for a tomee tipee formula maker. Then she did another video to say her baby wouldn’t drink formula as he was breastfed. So they don’t even check who they give these freebies too

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Full on boob hanging out her dressing gown in her stories this morning while talking about nappies 🤢 why does she always have to be half dressed?

Julio

This sort of thing, I just don't get it, I don't understand how any of what we hear applies to Liv getting up, getting dressed, putting on make up and getting on with another Groundhog Day, she'd have been better off skundtracking this bullshit with Sonny and Cher

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
As she said, she's the only one who can grow the baby, when it's born, they'll be more people who can help

• Haha