Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julio

This could be a humbling moment for Humby, maybe this will help her become less of an annoying self absorbed cunt?

Reactions: 1

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Is it just me or is something different about her face lately? 🧐 I know pregnancy can change your face but she looks like she has some Facetune going on….

Julio

I think we all know her as Ill Liv so she needs to start announcing when she hasn't got a cold.

Agree about the cuddling up thing, irresponsible but that's old Bumby for you, no self awareness whatsoever.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Imagine your entire self worth being in getting your arse out for pervs on insta. Couldn’t be me.

I’d feel sorry for her but she’s such a vapid self obsessed silly girl.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Let’s see how those 4 non-negotiables go when she has a screaming hungry baby and she’s surviving off very little sleep 🫠
She’ll be one of these mums who does cry it out after a week or two as she won’t cope with the sleep deprivation. Wouldn’t be surprised if her other half does all the night feeds, only fair really because she grew and birthed the baby like some sort of goddess 🤣

flo90

I'm surprised she hasn't said that posting her latest reel has been the scariest thing she's ever had to do since it's showing her scar. Then again, she probably only uses that excuse for the extra arsey posts.

Mimimi86

Her engagement is definitely down, especially since announcing her pregnancy…she’s gone from like 924k followers to 910k!
Probably now flouting her body to appeal to those with a pregnancy kink 🤣🤣🤣

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She knows she’s got 0 personality and nothing going for her except the arse. She’s so woefully out of touch and self obsessed that she’s clingy to Pregnant Woman as her new identity.