Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julio

You do seem to be attracted to her from some of your comments as I read all your posts after being a bit WTF at one of them 🤣
Haha care to elaborate? I think everyone on here agrees that she's got a cracking backside but that doesn't mean we're attracted to her. Brad Pitt is a beautiful man but it doesn't mean I want to fuck him.

Reactions: 1

Jemi85

VIP Member
If being mentored by Liv or “MBL” as she is now calling it, gives me “emposter” syndrome, you can count me out thanks hun 😳

P.S. It’s ‘their’ and not ‘there’ also 🫣

IMG_6100.jpeg

IMG_6101.jpeg

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Haha, I'm massively insulted that you'd think I'd be attracted to someone that dull. No, I live in the same city as Liv and I occasionally see her around and I know people that have worked with her. I've not heard or seen good things about her.
You do seem to be attracted to her from some of your comments as I read all your posts after being a bit WTF at one of them 🤣

• Haha

GingerCow

From the "I'm getting a tattoo" video, really necessary. I'm 100% with Sir Mix-a-lot, they're great but there's a time and a place.
What a prick. Her husband must presumably be aware of this and delighted. What a generous spirit he has to allow the internet to see more of his wife’s bottom than he probably does.

Ella4

Chatty Member
That poor bairn will be gifted and flogged from conception, she will be rubbing her hands thinking how much clobber and gifted shite will be coming her way

If that is content then I am missing out on making a fecking MINT because I do that all the time. I had assumed - apparently foolishly! - that no one else gives a shit that I'm a stubborn muppet who cba to get my glasses out when I'm working. Who knew?

Amazing the banalities that influencers seem to think pass for cOnTenT

Adoraborealis

The Hello magazine article is such a massive pile of shite. Her ‘friends’ comment here doesn’t make sense? Surely other mums would be the ones to understand the best about why you might not be looking amazing? And really, in this day and age, maybe people should stop giving a shit about/judging what mums (women) are wearing and let them just wear what they are comfortable wearing.
The real issue maybe is new mums/mums having to do so much themselves that they don’t have the time/energy to engage in sufficient self care. And even if they do, taking care of children/becoming a new parent is fucking HARD WORK and anyone judging someone for how they look can just fuck off?

Attachments

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
her and fashioninflux both tits out on random posts to get likes and followers 😂 the wreak of desperation because they’re pregnant / mothers and losing followers
---
How is she making any money from what she's doing?
Only fans

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Nah I feel fucking ill with her sometimes.

I literally can't look at her stories when I'm at work at risk of looking like a perv and now she's shilling sex toys 🙄

Obviously she's doing it for the pervs not any genuine audience of women looking for style inspo

Julio

This could be a humbling moment for Humby, maybe this will help her become less of an annoying self absorbed cunt?