Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
When I was reading those comments the Stuart Lee sketch came into my head, the paranoid liberal delusion, it's a site full of comments from black American men talking down about white English women and centering it around Liv. I say talking down, it's some of the most immature and disrespectful stuff I've read on the Internet in a while. I'm not defending Liv, she behaves like a lazy moron and pretends to be all wholesome when all she's doing is sexualising herself for likes, that site really is something else though, racist, sexist, xenophobic, dumb stuff.
What site is it? Someone said there’s a Reddit thread too

Julio

I think I know what Liv's body hang up is but rather than actually just come out and say it she'll drop body hang ups and body positivity comments every now and again. It's her boobs, or lack of them, she's completely flat chested, that must be difficult to accept when boobs are literally everywhere, I get it, but if that is the case just say it because everything else is every woman's dream body pretty much.

pwicks

I mean….it’s definitely not miniscule if it’s literally what we’re all here to moan about
I think the funniest thing about all of this is that pervy comments by online sofa masturbating gimps are being taken seriously. Just ignore them or, better still, delete and block each person that posts one and report them rather than make a song and a dance about something so miniscule.

Ella4

Chatty Member
I can’t get over that pic of her Pubes yuck 🤮, also I think she had a drink problem . She thinks she’s really something doesn’t she . Lol

Gossipreadee

That's what I thought, why would one cut need to be as big as that without complications- there's no way she'd have been able to resist dramatising that even further! Urgh seriously, try dealing with an ACTUAL infected cesarean scar and a tiny baby at the same - I get she needs to rest afterwards but honestly, I had to be up and down for night feeds straight away, not celebrating going up and down the stairs twice in a day 🙃
I imagine someone mentioned the cesarean cut as an example and she latched onto it. I mean it’s going through a lot of layers but it’s no where near the same length. A kidney removal if it was all done lap and not done open is maybe 2inches for the bigger one to bring the kidney out from what the nhs is saying. I also have known someone to have the same procedure different reason and they didn’t have a c section cut. And if you did need it open it wouldn’t be c section cut, your kidney isn’t all the way down there. Although the bigger cut when lap to remove your kidney is lower abdomen.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She is fucking ridiculous and so self absorbed it's quite disturbing. Apart from the backside I don't know how anyone could want to spend large chunks of time with her, let alone marry her. I know I'm objectifying but that's the only saving grace she has, a nice bum, and I only know this and have this view because she has made herself an object to avoid having a job.
Have you got any more tea on her Julio? 👀