Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adoraborealis

Don't know what the obsession these influencers have with buying regular clothes in bigger sizes when pregnant 🙄

You can still wear pregnancy clothes post birth and I'm sure the stretchy waist bands would be a lot more comfortable??
Also her bump is growing so realistically the ‘perfect’ jeans won’t fit her in a months time.

Reactions: 1

Jemi85

VIP Member
Has her husband just gone to be her photographer/camera man? If I asked my husband to film me, he would tell me where to go and get a life 🙄

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Never been pregnant so apologies to anyone I offend here but why is she acting like an old woman getting into that hot tub on her latest stories? Surely if she put the damn cuppa down first she wouldn’t need to be grabbing hold of her fella and looking like she’s forgotten how to walk. Don’t know why out of all the crap she does it’s angered me haha!

Also note it was a gifted stay at somewhere that looks like it’s pretty costly for the lodge and spa all for hubby’s birthday. She’s so out of touch with reality.
Yep my first thought. Put the cup down and both your hands will be free to balance yourself.

hhhhhh

She doesn't have children and has recently spoken about being unsure about whether she wants them. She made a reel about it I think, one where she is driving and filming herself waffling on.

evac90

Chatty Member
I was thinking this when I saw the hair dye one too, what are you being rude for?!
Because she had her hair dyed in the first trimester, which is sometimes advised against. It’s almost certainly fine, but lots of mums still wouldn’t risk it tbh.

leelaloola

Ahh ok, a bit weird to refer to them as “the kids” and having school run outfits, but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe she likes to play mum but can’t see herself having her own.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Yes, I also enjoyed her page and started following her as I liked that she had a similar body type to me and I enjoyed seeing outfits catering for that body shape.
Started going off her when she started showing the arse under the pretence of empowerment for other women yet deleting any slightly negative comments from women questioning her intentions while keeping the disgusting comments from the perverts.
Totally went off her after her hospital stay and the bullshit about setting boundaries about protecting her peace. As someone who was in hospital long term with cancer and not expected to live and told to make the most of my time with my kids, the youngest a few months old at the time, this boiled my blood. I was on a ward with other women who were dying and I had no choice but to be present while their doctors came around and spoke about their palliative care etc. Did I want to hear it? No but I had no choice. I stuck in my earphones and tried to block out any noise. Did I complain to the nurses and doctors? No because they're working with what they have and that's what happens in a public hospital unfortunately. It was one of the most tone deaf posts I've ever seen.
Sending you love! I also had a hospital stay after an op to remove cancer and livs behaviour hit home hard ❤

• Heart

Gossipreadee

Tbh if she has a kidney out the recovery is potentially pretty quick she will be in hospital for a day or 2 normally and home. Obv will recover at home but she will still be able to repost and share things. But yes like you I was surprised she isn’t sharing more about it.

Adoraborealis

Unless you know the make of her car, it’s registration number, her address, the last 3 digits of her bank security code and her favourite sex position, the police won’t do anything.

• Sad