Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adoraborealis

Genuine question, does Liv have an alcohol problem? She drinks every single day it seems like and often her stories show multiple drinks. I would have thought with her kidney thing it would be advisable to have a break? 🤔

Good point about the kidney/alcohol thing!

Also acting as if she’s the reason Aldi or wherever is selling out of particular wines is both hilarious and mad.

@evac90 she mentioned on her ‘what you don’t see’ pity me story that she’d been ‘snappy’ because she was due on.. I wonder how that is for hubs. Imagine her being a grade A knob and then saying ‘quick, smile, gotta post us looking like we’re in love and having the BEST time’

Reactions: 1

Adoraborealis

I’ve reported it and have a video of her stories.

I think she needs to take a moment to come back down to Earth. I don’t think she’s a bad person at all, but this ‘influencer’ life hasn’t done her any good.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
nobody knows. I imagine she probably gets a post removed every so often anyway I see a lot of influencessay they have content removed for unknown or silly reasons regularly. I think it’s some dumb reason probably that just coincides this time m with her recovery so she has connected the dots to it being anti scar. When in reality it’s probably just a nonsense reason.
Maybe they thought her posts were spam cos of all the men commenting 😍😍 or “show pussy” or whatever they write 😂

evac90

Chatty Member
Her vlog about what she does in a day… Jesus fucking Christ, we need to ban influencers. Most normal people do all of what she has done (food shop, cook, exercise) AND have an actual job too
And manage to do so without showing half your pubis on a reel

theeyeroller

VIP Member
My first pregnancy was horrendous, I had hyperemesis so was sick about twenty times a day. It was still easier than healing from a third degree tear with a newborn who woke every 1-2 hours for a whole year. Maybe she will have loads of help or get a night nurse 🤣 but if not she has no idea of the level of tiredness that’s coming, and she can’t just nap or laze around with a newborn. Then as time goes on she’ll need to deal with all the developmental leaps, weaning, general bugs, teething, crawling, walking, tantrums then toilet training and so on. She has absolutely no clue how exhausted she’ll be then! I’ve been a mum for almost 11 years and I would say I’m only just starting to feel reasonably energetic 🤣

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
They seem to live very separate lives from what she shows and she is a very different person than she was a few years ago (at least from what she portrays)

I don't know if they're okay or not but I think it's telling she always seems to be on her own up if her loft like Lily Pebbles whose marriage also never seems great 😬