Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally her only “success” with regards to followers was getting her arse out. So no I wont be doing that.

Honestly how deluded is she? Ads must be drying up and she needs some more £££. Get a real job!

Reactions: 7
Literally her only “success” with regards to followers was getting her arse out. So no I wont be doing that.

Honestly how deluded is she? Ads must be drying up and she needs some more £££. Get a real job!
“How to be as boring as Liv” and pay for the privilege 😏🤣

Reactions: 7
Ooh look at me trying to look all wholesome with a cup of tea

bleeping hell, this world

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much she will charge. It sounded very mlm boss babe #lumispa

Reactions: 2
duck me. This woman is unbearable 😫 she's had a minor op, not bleeping life threatening in any way. I have never witnessed someone be so self absorbed in my life. You would think she had been on the edge of death. I cannot for the life of me understand how she has so many followers. She is the most basic, boring witch ever to exist. This op is probably the worst thing to have happened in her sheltered little life. She has MILKED the duck out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6