Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally a completely different person compared to who she was before she quit her job to be a “full time” influencer
Totally agree! She was more likable when she had her full time job.
I think these girls who are influencers have that pressure to stand out to get the ads to pay the bills & it seems to consume their life & take over their personality. They get a sense of self importance & we're better than everyone else attitude. She's not the only one out there like it

Reactions: 2
Jfc the video she just posted.

I know she’s just had significant surgery and it’s a big thing to go through. Like, I’m glad she’s ok.

But the video. I can’t pinpoint why I think it’s so mad. Main character/princess/narcissist/sheltered life energy?

Maybe I’m just a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her recovery looks tough but it's hilarious to see the clip of her recovery jumping between crying in pain and then conveniently using her Elizabeth Arden products she just got gifted 🙄

I'm a similar age to Liv and just don't understand this 'i'm documenting this so I can look back' and then posting it for everyone to see. Just be honest, you want attention.

Reactions: 9
First time posting, usually a lurker...the self-pity and patheticness over the operation is nauseating. I'm not taking away that it's an invasive surgery, but some people have very similar surgery as part of giving birth, AND then have a tiny baby to take care of with minimal help from nursing staff AND ineffective, crap pain that they're very reluctant to even give you (can you tell this my experience?!)
Honestly, she seriously needs to man up a bit, I don't understand how she functions in the real world - I'd have given anything to be able to rest and recuperate for 48 hours after my section, instead I was chucked out barely 24 hours later and could barely walk! God help her if they ever have a baby and she experiences that, she'll go to pieces

I'm so glad I've found this thread, there is something about Liv that I can't quite put my finger on. I also don't get how she has so many followers, her content is repetitive and boring.

Is kidney surgery that severe? The video 'to look back on' seems a bit OTT.

Reactions: 3
To be honest as much as she annoys me, I think her reaction to having a kidney removed is pretty understandable. It’s major. Maybe not in terms of being sliced open but in terms of the physiological change her body is dealing with. Also if you’ve never had surgery the first time is very scary. I don’t get filming yourself doing skincare I found that a bit weird but I do understand doing the skincare. I was just in hospital for a week and I really enjoyed doing a bit of skincare for 10 mins to feel more human.

When I had my thyroid out, I took a pic of myself in my hospital bed to send to my family in the group chat and that was it 😅 yes occasionally I look back but I didn’t bleeping make a whole docuseries to look back on!

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately that video has really triggered me. I was extremely unwell last year in hospital (to the point of potential not ever coming home…) so unwell that the last thing on my mind would be documenting anything. So unwell that the fear of my kids never seeing me again consumed me (when I was conscious enough to think) I don’t know I get it’s a big thing to her and fair enough it’s surgery at the end of the day but.. ugh I don’t know. Even all the skin care etc putting earrings in! Just wish I could have done that in the hospital other than nurses changing my nappy amongst other things.

• Heart
Jeeez. If I was staying on the same ward and had to listen to or watch all of this being documented in the next cubicle, my eyes would roll so hard I'd go blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately that video has really triggered me. I was extremely unwell last year in hospital (to the point of potential not ever coming home…) so unwell that the last thing on my mind would be documenting anything. So unwell that the fear of my kids never seeing me again consumed me (when I was conscious enough to think) I don’t know I get it’s a big thing to her and fair enough it’s surgery at the end of the day but.. ugh I don’t know. Even all the skin care etc putting earrings in! Just wish I could have done that in the hospital other than nurses changing my nappy amongst other things.
Same here!!! 🙋🏼‍♀️ cannot even go in to detail about it on here tbh. It’s still triggering
---
Jeeez. If I was staying on the same ward and had to listen to or watch all of this being documented in the next cubicle, my eyes would roll so hard I'd go blind.
When I was in hospital I had a crazy woman next to me that screamed “I want to go back to ___” over and over . So bad that the nurses had to get me earplugs. I wasn’t even able to walk. I was told I needed to get rest but could never sleep! The audacity of her doing her makeup etc in hospital bed, like to me that’s very disrespectful to other patients. There could be people there with cancer etc and shes Just there for a day out for content

Reactions: 5
She’s such a massive bleeping out of touch twit. Are people calling her out? They should be. As awful as a major op is, I bet she was rubbing her hands together when she found out because all she cares about is content and attention.

Its so obnoxious to spray all these products in such confined spaces. I'm allergic to perfume and find it so selfish. Did she really need so much skincare when she was only in two days? Plus she can get up and walk now.

She is going to be milking this for such a long time, but how long do we give it before the rose wine is back out living its BBSL?

When she says 'I did it' at the end and got emotional.. you didn't do anything other than lie there? I mean I know the surgery is nothing to joke about, but duck me she's dramatic. Must be so draining to live with.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a massive bleeping out of touch twit. Are people calling her out? They should be. As awful as a major op is, I bet she was rubbing her hands together when she found out because all she cares about is content and attention.
people are telling her is she a queen and incredible 😫

• Sick
Was curious and did some research into Kidney removal - most of the time it's frigging keyhole surgery, unless there's complications?! Yes OK you're having an organ removed, I understand that and you'd obviously need to be monitored closely afterwards, but the actual operation sounds minor! Why is she banging on about 'showing the incision sites but not the 'ceasearian' cut'?! Why on earth would she have both? And you haven't had a ceasearian you idiot!! She boils my piss 😤

Reactions: 5
Was curious and did some research into Kidney removal - most of the time it's frigging keyhole surgery, unless there's complications?! Yes OK you're having an organ removed, I understand that and you'd obviously need to be monitored closely afterwards, but the actual operation sounds minor! Why is she banging on about 'showing the incision sites but not the 'ceasearian' cut'?! Why on earth would she have both? And you haven't had a ceasearian you idiot!! She boils my piss 😤
I stand corrected that she apparently has 4 incisions AND a larger cut, but that would surely indicate an issue with not being able to remove via keyhole? Which she hasn't mentioned at all?!

Has anyone seen how awful photoshopped some of the recent posts are.
IMG_2020.jpeg
Normal sized face.
then…..:
IMG_2021.jpeg

She appears to have lost over half of her left cheek 😂 she’s actually put a corner on it. It’s so bad. Not coming at her about her looks at all but why preach all the “I am enough” bs if you’re gonna go and photoshop yourself anyway

• Wow
  • Haha
Ok I mildly stuck up for her about the hospital video but nahhh you girls were right, it’s an attention grab. When I figured it out? When she posted all the “pills” she was taking like she was trying to glamourise/dramatise having to take so many tablets because she’s so unwell. witch it was probiotics and paracetamol FFS!!! Believe me, being ACTUALLY reliant on medication to keep you alive is not cute or fun

Reactions: 13
She’s also being ‘superior’ by still doing her filming/‘content’ when she’s meant to be resting.
(Just to be clear I don’t think it’s superior in any way to always ‘push through’ or put work at the forefront of everything. However, I know there are a lot of people who do, who see illness/resting as weakness).

It’s not a good message to sent out.

She’s called her incision site a caesarean again! 😡 messaged her to say that she should check out the definition & history of the word…caesarean and kidney removal are two very different things.

• Angry
Reactions: 8