Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that these monogamous relationships from teenage years can be intense & quite often one person wonders what they’re missing out on…

Him deleting his socials hints to me that there is a third person involved on his part. I’ve seen countless men deactivating social accounts after being caught in a last ditch attempt to make it “work” but often the woman can’t see past the betrayal.

Reactions: 13
Agree that these monogamous relationships from teenage years can be intense & quite often one person wonders what they’re missing out on…

Him deleting his socials hints to me that there is a third person involved on his part. I’ve seen countless men deactivating social accounts after being caught in a last ditch attempt to make it “work” but often the woman can’t see past the betrayal.
The deleting of socials was what made me think it too!

Reactions: 5
The deleting of socials was what made me think it too!
Why though? Because he could hide it by just not mentioning/posting about them? Not saying you're wrong just curious on why you think this. :giggle:

I'm so nosey I want to know what happened :ROFLMAO: though she of course doesn't owe it to her followers to go into it. I do hope she is OK, like others have said she seems to have a great support network who will help her through.

Reactions: 6
Joe deleted his IG on the day Liv announced the split, so my take on it is that she told him she'd be doing that and he deleted his IG as he didn't want all her followers snooping on his IG, looking for clues etc. Of course, he could have made his IG private in that case, but maybe he didn't even use IG that much and it's not a big deal for him to delete it. I feel like something happened in the past week or so for them to suddenly block each other on IG. Maybe their split became official, maybe one of them has met someone new. I don't think we'll ever know the full story here.

Like a few of you I always thought Joe was a bit of a grump, but I think it also could be that he is just shy and a bit socially awkward. Liv once said that they were both extremely shy people when they met. I don't get the impression that she is particularly shy these days though. They met when they were very young - and people change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Remember the days on IG when you could see what people you followed were liking! I caught an ex who implied he was single out with that…

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Can confirm. This happened when me and my ex I’d been with for 7 years (since we were in our teens) cheated on me and we broke up

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ok surely there is quite a lot more to this considering they are all deleting their Instagram accounts?! If they wanted privacy surely they’d just make the account private not delete the whole thing?

Reactions: 9
Lucie deleted her Instagram a while ago, so I don't think it's related to this. She just got married not too long ago and she's older than Joe so I feel like it might be a privacy thing as her life changes rather than related to Joe.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Lucie only get married like a month or so ago and Liv was a bridesmaid?

I’d imagine it’d put a dampener on your big day if you knew your close friend and brother were about to divorce while you were celebrating getting married.

Reactions: 1
Lucie deleted her Instagram a while ago, so I don't think it's related to this. She just got married not too long ago and she's older than Joe so I feel like it might be a privacy thing as her life changes rather than related to Joe.
Her account was definitely still live a week ago as I’ve followed her for ages.

Reactions: 5
Her account was definitely still live a week ago as I’ve followed her for ages.
I've also followed her a while and it was near enough a week ago it went. I just think it's a stretch to think her deleting hers is related to Joe when Molly's is still up and there's a million other things going on.

Maybe it's because they know a lot of people who originally followed Liv also follow them.

Reactions: 2
She’s just posted a story saying that they’ve both been thinking about the split for a long time.

They were only married in 2019. Crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I understood it as thinking about sharing the spilt online for a long time.

Reactions: 9
She’s just posted a story saying that they’ve both been thinking about the split for a long time.

Hmm, I read it as her saying they spent a long time thinking about how to share the news of their split...

Reactions: 7
I think maybe she’s referring to thinking about the announcement for some time? And wondering how to do it?

My take is there’s another person, marriage gets really hard when a baby is involved but you know it’s situational and would seek help / therapy if things were at breaking point. The removal on the wedding ring a few months ago would suggest something has gone on.

If there’s another person and cheating is involved, well then that’s unforgiveable for some.

I agree that he’s likely to have deleted his account to not have her followers snooping / commenting.

Reactions: 4
As someone who has had kids, and all the stress and strains that puts on a marriage in the early days, I would’ve definitely sought counselling and “stayed together for the kids” a little longer than 18m if it was something work-through-able. Which is what makes me think it was something unforgivable/a failed bandaid baby.

Reactions: 10