Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's really sneaky and quite bad form of Liv to do that! She really flies under the radar as far as influencers go, but this shows there's possibly another side to her (as I've always suspected!) I'm still curious as to the reason for the split with Joe too - if there was any drama etc. which I suspect there was as it all seemed a bit out of the blue - but I guess we'll never know.

Nobody even really speculated much on Liv's split whereas on the Niomi Smart thread people are still speculating on why Dreamy Joe dumped her 2.5 years ago!
Yes, I have been wondering this too. Although I think it was Liv’s decision rather than Joe’s.

This is the account and I’m pretty sure none of the money goes to charity…

I seen this too but I've forgotten his username! Are they still doing it? I remember seeing them selling a Charlotte Tilbury serum that hadn't even been released on sale at that time, then looked and seen a lot of beauty/fragrance PR things for sale and previously sold.

On one hand I think why not, but on the other I'm not sure, it's a strange one. It would be nice to maybe do a giveaway bundle as a thank you for followers, or even sell with part of the sale going to charity, as this can be done on eBay.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I was noseying through from her latest throwback story and Joe’s instagram is back up again as of this month, and they still follow each other. Even though it’s absolutely none of my business, I’m still curious as to things seemingly fell apart so quickly (as far as strangers on the internet knew)

Reactions: 8
I'm really curious about it too. Their relationship must have been in quite a state for them to call it quits so soon after getting married, and with the baby barely even 1.

Having babies does strange things to relationships - if there are already issues it will blow them wide open. My relationship has taken a turn since having kids, for a while it's felt like we are just housemates who have children together. But I know it's just a season of my life and I believe it will pass and there'll be a time when we can start to rebuild. For Liv and Joe to call it a day not even a year into parenting, their problems must have been longstanding.

Reactions: 18
I'm so nosey about it too 😂 but think she's handled it well keeping it civil and private. Especially when comparing to someone like Hannah Gale and her weird behaviour atm 😳 who has recently split from her long term partner who she has children with.

Reactions: 6
I'm so nosey about it too 😂 but think she's handled it well keeping it civil and private. Especially when comparing to someone like Hannah Gale and her weird behaviour atm 😳 who has recently split from her long term partner who she has children with.
Glad I'm not the only one flicking back and forth between these two threads 😅 I agree, Liv has handled it really well and HG... well, let's just see how it goes but it's all a bit manic and 'I'M FINE!!!!!!!1!' isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad I'm not the only one flicking back and forth between these two threads 😅 I agree, Liv has handled it really well and HG... well, let's just see how it goes but it's all a bit manic and 'I'M FINE!!!!!!!1!' isn't it?
Honestly the picture of the nipple was the most unexpected thing from an influencer 😳 :ROFLMAO: sorry will stop going OT and back to Liv now 😂

I unfollowed Liv recently, she was one of the few influencers I still followed as I don't see why I should contribute to their success by following them lol but she seemed like one of the few remaining good ones, but recently it got a bit much seeing all the freebies and then finding out she's secretly selling all her free stuff under the radar is a bit ick.

I do still think compared to others she is more down to earth and still puts some effort into her content and I do think she is probably a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly the picture of the nipple was the most unexpected thing from an influencer 😳 :ROFLMAO: sorry will stop going OT and back to Liv now 😂

I unfollowed Liv recently, she was one of the few influencers I still followed as I don't see why I should contribute to their success by following them lol but she seemed like one of the few remaining good ones, but recently it got a bit much seeing all the freebies and then finding out she's secretly selling all her free stuff under the radar is a bit ick.

I do still think compared to others she is more down to earth and still puts some effort into her content and I do think she is probably a nice person.
I’m not caught up on HG… nipple?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not caught up on HG… nipple?!? 🤣
She posted a selfie of herself in the bath reading- no water in the bath just posing and her nipple was on show 😭 someone posted a screenshot on the thread then someone else noticed it, soon after was deleted from her story!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m always curious about what influencers like Liv earn (outside of eBay anyway). How much would Sezane have paid for that ad post?

I’m always curious about what influencers like Liv earn (outside of eBay anyway). How much would Sezane have paid for that ad post?
She'll have made several thousand from that, easily. Smaller influencers like her aren't the ones getting like £20k per post, but for someone with an established brand like Liv they'll still pay a fair bit of money. That combined with never having to pay for trips and getting freebies also makes your money go a lot further.

Reactions: 3
Liv produces high quality content as well - interesting locations and using a quality photographer - brands PR & marketing teams will like that (as it makes them look good to the higher ups) so will pay for it even if the reach & engagement isn’t quite there. Having said that I would guess Liv to have decent engagement anyway as a % (possibly punching above her weight relatively) as she has carefully cultivated her brand - I can’t think of when she has taken any low hanging fruit. And I imagine she would professional to work with - delivering what is agreed and on time and good at building relationships. It all adds up for the person/team deciding the £££. So I would peg this at £5-10k.

Reactions: 15
I'm really curious about it too. Their relationship must have been in quite a state for them to call it quits so soon after getting married, and with the baby barely even 1.

Having babies does strange things to relationships - if there are already issues it will blow them wide open. My relationship has taken a turn since having kids, for a while it's felt like we are just housemates who have children together. But I know it's just a season of my life and I believe it will pass and there'll be a time when we can start to rebuild. For Liv and Joe to call it a day not even a year into parenting, their problems must have been longstanding.
Would love to be able to talk to you! I currently feel like this in my relationship :/

Reactions: 3