Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must sting! I have to say livs fashion is absolutely atrocious right now.

Reactions: 4
Joe just put a picture up with another woman and it looks like they're leaning in to kiss each other
!!

And he’s deleted pretty much all trace of Liv. Looking at his feed you’d never know they were married.

Reactions: 3
That must sting! I have to say livs fashion is absolutely atrocious right now.
I have to agree, some awful choices lately which have surprised me. Some of the outfits almost look like something Joe would wear (and I think he has always dressed terribly).

Reactions: 3
She’s playful with her sense of style which I like, but she definitely gets it wrong sometimes. Agree, recently I’ve been thinking WTF 😂

Reactions: 6
I had a lot of time for her but unfollowed recently, basically when I found out she’s been secretly selling her free, gifted stuff on her dads eBay. She’s one of the few I still had a bit of respect for so that really disappointed me.

Reactions: 5
I had a lot of time for her but unfollowed recently, basically when I found out she’s been secretly selling her free, gifted stuff on her dads eBay. She’s one of the few I still had a bit of respect for so that really disappointed me.
She’s gotta fund her Waitrose shop somehow…

Cheering Arlo up this morning? What's going on? I am not a fan of cryptic messages. Say it, or don't.
She has a very charmed and privileged life, hard for me to relate. Influencing it's her only source of income (eBay aside), so, I guess she feels like she needs to post, but many of us still need to go to work, after divorce or personal losses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cheering Arlo up this morning? What's going on? I am not a fan of cryptic messages. Say it, or don't.
She has a very charmed and privileged life, hard for me to relate. Influencing it's her only source of income (eBay aside), so, I guess she feels like she needs to post, but many of us still need to go to work, after divorce or personal losses.
Always annoys me when influencers do this. It's not like Liv really shares anything much of her private life - so why feel the need to say anything at all? It just invites speculation. Mentioning that Arlo needs cheering up just makes me wonder what might have happened to upset a two year old. Is he ill? Was he somehow let down by his dad?

Carrie (WishWishWish) is another one who does this. Doesn't share anything much of her private life, but once in a while will posting something cryptic about having a tough week. No explanations for the 'tough week' are ever offered - so why share it in the first place?

My guess is they do this for engagement.

Reactions: 7
100% for engagement. Sorry but I used to think she was very genuine but do agree with what’s been said above. She doesn’t share much private stuff so there’s no expectation/obligation for her to post these things.

Reactions: 8
I did the exact same thing and I feel bad for Liv. I understand why she felt like tit but could not really say why, she could not really say “ my childhood sweetheart turned ex husband and father to my toddler is on a press trip with his new girlfriend” . Seriously, I don’t usually think that but poor poor Liv.

Reactions: 15