Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The handbook suddenly launching in paperback is a bit random isn’t it? Three years later? And it’s taken her a week to promote it. I always get the impression her heart isn’t really in anything she does.

Reactions: 4
Would love to be able to talk to you! I currently feel like this in my relationship :/
Feel free to DM! I can't offer much advice as we are still in the thick of it. It is really tough. Kids are 3yo and 8months so still a way to go before we can claw a bit of our own lives back but I'm optimistic.

Sorry know it’s not a rave thread but a shout out to Liv and all influencers who use a rota of female photographers and constantly give them shout outs. That is what paying it forward and women supporting women actually is, not the lip service or closed loop we get from a lot of influencers ✌

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Sorry know it’s not a rave thread but a shout out to Liv and all influencers who use a rota of female photographers and constantly give them shout outs. That is what paying it forward and women supporting women actually is, not the lip service or closed loop we get from a lot of influencers ✌
Agree with this :giggle: and I think comments praising are fair enough! I think threads where people get rattled when any good things are mentioned just makes this place look hateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder did the auctions all end, or if they've actually taken everything down? Hopefully the former as it's interesting to see what's being sold and how often.

Reactions: 1
I wonder did the auctions all end, or if they've actually taken everything down? Hopefully the former as it's interesting to see what's being sold and how often.
Nothing has been there for the last 10+ days so they’ve clearly created a less obvious account 😅

Reactions: 2
Reading that article, you would never known she had ever been married. She makes it sound like she found the house with the help of her mum and moved in there alone. She talks about redecorating the front room, which happened soon after they announced their split, if I recall, and she's made it into a much more feminine space. This seems like the obvious space to mention her marriage split - but it seems like she doesn't want to mention it at all and has possibly also asked the journalist to omit any mention. Maybe this is her way of dealing with the split, but it does feel like Joe has been somewhat erased from her life, and makes me think that there's more to their split than simply 'growing apart.'

The above is not meant to be critical of her - it's just an observation. I know she likes to keep things private.

Reactions: 10
Reading that article, you would never known she had ever been married. She makes it sound like she found the house with the help of her mum and moved in there alone. She talks about redecorating the front room, which happened soon after they announced their split, if I recall, and she's made it into a much more feminine space. This seems like the obvious space to mention her marriage split - but it seems like she doesn't want to mention it at all and has possibly also asked the journalist to omit any mention. Maybe this is her way of dealing with the split, but it does feel like Joe has been somewhat erased from her life, and makes me think that there's more to their split than simply 'growing apart.'

The above is not meant to be critical of her - it's just an observation. I know she likes to keep things private.
I think it's just a natural part of the grieving process when you lose someone from your life to pretend they don't/didn't exist. Obviously it's harder to do when you're ferrying a child between two parents, but I can get why she wouldn't want to mention him now.

Reactions: 9
Her dad has liked Amelia's Perrins mother day post announcing her split. Are they mates or is he on her page for the thirst traps? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I felt the same as you and wondered that about the split. She had this frame above the bed which used to include a set of photobooth photos of the two of them. The same frame is there but replaced with her and Arlo doing photobooth photos instead. It's cute but made me a bit sad for her.

Clearly she is reclaiming the house as her territory - and fair play to her for doing so.

Reactions: 6
I don't feel sad for her. I actually feel happy for her. I am sure it's been challenging but she seems to have great friends, her son is cute and she has a great career. She is a catch and she will fall in love again with someone great I am sure!

Reactions: 19

I see where you're coming from but considering this article is for a homewares store, I can fully understand why there's no mention of being married before or the breakup.

Reactions: 5
Joe just put a picture up with another woman and it looks like they're leaning in to kiss each other

Joe just put a picture up with another woman and it looks like they're leaning in to kiss each other
Sure does!

He still follows Liv on IG and vice versa. I thought they unfollowed each other a while back, but I guess not.