Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about anyone else but giving Sofia a lollipop at 17 months.. really? 🤢 I would never let my two kids have them ones 19m the other is 3.😅😅
I thought this also… just seen on her stories she’s now eating sweets. My girl is 18months and hasn’t had sweets,chocolate, chips etc yet! She has the rest of her life to eat junk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought this also… just seen on her stories she’s now eating sweets. My girl is 18months and hasn’t had sweets,chocolate, chips etc yet! She has the rest of her life to eat junk 🤷🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t seem they have the best diets for toddlers tbh.. a box of sweets and lollipops has me shocked 😂

Doesn’t seem they have the best diets for toddlers tbh.. a box of sweets and lollipops has me shocked 😂
Totally agree! Their diets are awful! They always have a fruit shoot or squash never water and always sweets and chocolate!! Also constant iPads and cared for by their nursery or her parents…can’t understand why they want number 3 all they do is complain about how hard the 2 they have are!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! Their diets are awful! They always have a fruit shoot or squash never water and always sweets and chocolate!! Also constant iPads and cared for by their nursery or her parents…can’t understand why they want number 3 all they do is complain about how hard the 2 they have are!
Yep exactly this! My kids are similar ages as liv’s, my little boy is 8 days older than Noah and my little girl is 2 months older than sofia.. they have never had juice.. they’ve tried it but prefer water!
No one has ever looked after my kids either, I do it all on my own with my partner so for some reason it really pisses me off seeing her ship her kids off to her parents when she feels like it😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I honestly don’t think I can watch her anymore if she gets pregnant again, the amount she moans when she has no idea how good she’s got it! She barely looks after her kids and when she does they just watch telly whilst she does her ‘work’ aka try on a few outfits. Try having HG whilst pregnant and still taking care of your other children everyday, not shipping them off elsewhere but spending good quality time with them whilst feeling awful and throwing up but putting their needs before your own, limiting their screen time and cooking them healthy meals! She has nothing to moan about in her life and yet she’s one of the moaniest people ever!

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think I can watch her anymore if she gets pregnant again, the amount she moans when she has no idea how good she’s got it! She barely looks after her kids and when she does they just watch telly whilst she does her ‘work’ aka try on a few outfits. Try having HG whilst pregnant and still taking care of your other children everyday, not shipping them off elsewhere but spending good quality time with them whilst feeling awful and throwing up but putting their needs before your own, limiting their screen time and cooking them healthy meals! She has nothing to moan about in her life and yet she’s one of the moaniest people ever!
I just to love watching her she was one of my faves but god can she moan about trivial things

Totally agree with you! You have to put your kids first. Unfortunately it’s just a case of designer babies and wanting them for the cute instagram posts and outfits! When that is totally not the reality!

Admittedly the kids diets don’t appear to be great but they’re not overweight or anything. Out of most influencers I can think of liv and con actually show their kids the least and don’t make content out of them. I think one of the reasons I still enjoy her videos are because she hasn’t constantly got the camera in her kids faces. I’m not bitter about the fact she has help, it’s nice that the kids have a close relationship with their grandparents and if they offer to have them why would they say no. Although i guess I may feel that way because i have a lot of help from my own mum, maybe I’d feel differently if I didn’t.

Admittedly the kids diets don’t appear to be great but they’re not overweight or anything. Out of most influencers I can think of liv and con actually show their kids the least and don’t make content out of them. I think one of the reasons I still enjoy her videos are because she hasn’t constantly got the camera in her kids faces. I’m not bitter about the fact she has help, it’s nice that the kids have a close relationship with their grandparents and if they offer to have them why would they say no. Although i guess I may feel that way because i have a lot of help from my own mum, maybe I’d feel differently if I didn’t.
You don’t have to be overweight to be unhealthy and have a poor diet!
I don’t think the closeness with their grandparents is a bad thing whatsoever. I think it’s just sad that they’re shipped off to them or nursery pretty much everyday. Doesn’t seem like they all spend that much time together. Difference of opinions I guess

Reactions: 2
In regards to the sweets/diets I don’t mean their weight. It’s terrible for their teeth and their little bodies.
I personally don’t get any help, but if I did I wouldn’t send my kids off 4/5 days a week or whatever she does.

Reactions: 3
In regards to the sweets/diets I don’t mean their weight. It’s terrible for their teeth and their little bodies.
I personally don’t get any help, but if I did I wouldn’t send my kids off 4/5 days a week or whatever she does.
I agree, and those poor kids are always unwell! I understand they pick up bugs from nursery etc but its every week!! Their immune systems are definitely not as good as they could be.

If you watch in all the recent vlog they aren’t eating one healthy thing and have screens in front of them 90% of the time! I used to absolutely love liv but struggle to watch her now as she complains constantly and I feel like the large amount of followers have got to her head 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe that’s just me..

Reactions: 6
If you watch in all the recent vlog they aren’t eating one healthy thing and have screens in front of them 90% of the time! I used to absolutely love liv but struggle to watch her now as she complains constantly and I feel like the large amount of followers have got to her head 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe that’s just me..
I feel the same she used to be the first person I clicked on but I can’t deal with the constant moaning anymore😴

Reactions: 4
anyone else feel like liv is just a spoiled brat? I never see the hype personally something unlikeable lowkey lol

anyone else feel like liv is just a spoiled brat? I never see the hype personally something unlikeable lowkey lol
100%. I had to stop watching recently as she was making me feel drained just listening to her constantly moaning (but at the same time has nothing substantial to moan about!)

There’s also something really odd about her but I can’t quite figure out what it is? almost like she is a fake version of herself… and actually really unhappy with her life? She doesn’t seem content at all and it comes across like she tries too hard to show the perfect family life on her IG. Hopefully she will make some changes for her own mental wellbeing if this is the case as it will only get worse

i agree she used to be my favourite influencer/youtuber until this year, everything is just moan moan moan when there are bigger things people are concerned about at the moment especially with this cost of living etc.. i don’t even watch her instagram stories anymore unless i’m extremely bored.

i also find it weird that she can drive but chooses not to do connor drives them everywhere, and that connor does all of the cooking etc.. i wouldn’t have much to moan about if my partner drove me around and cooked for me everyday 😂

i agree she used to be my favourite influencer/youtuber until this year, everything is just moan moan moan when there are bigger things people are concerned about at the moment especially with this cost of living etc.. i don’t even watch her instagram stories anymore unless i’m extremely bored.

i also find it weird that she can drive but chooses not to do connor drives them everywhere, and that connor does all of the cooking etc.. i wouldn’t have much to moan about if my partner drove me around and cooked for me everyday 😂
Does Connor still work full time? If so then she really needs a reality check! Her job Is to post content and pose for photos.. she has management that helps out with the sponsorship side so what is she doing? It doesn’t take 8 hours a day to create what she posts 😂 and still can’t find time to cook for her family?

Does Connor still work full time? If so then she really needs a reality check! Her job Is to post content and pose for photos.. she has management that helps out with the sponsorship side so what is she doing? It doesn’t take 8 hours a day to create what she posts 😂 and still can’t find time to cook for her family?
i’m pretty sure he still works full time as far as i’m aware of but i know previously she’s said that he works nights so he’s around for some of the day 😂 i don’t think it’s her not finding time to cook i think she said in one of her vlogs she’s really bad at cooking so connor does it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
i’m pretty sure he still works full time as far as i’m aware of but i know previously she’s said that he works nights so he’s around for some of the day 😂 i don’t think it’s her not finding time to cook i think she said in one of her vlogs she’s really bad at cooking so connor does it 😂😂
Oh I see. All she needs to do is go on YouTube, find a recipe and follow it?? It’s really simple to learn to cook and it’s fun 😅 Also, i swear she used to do hello fresh adverts? How hard is that to do… it’s practically done for you 🫢

but by the sounds of it, if Connor will do it for her then why would she bother learning to cook? 😂🫣