Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her and I know she’s had a hard few months but I’ve unfollowed her now. She brings me down due to the constant banging on about her low mood and the relentless “going to change my mindset” but never changing. I don’t think there’s been an uplifting vlog or day on stories where she hasn’t mentioned something depressing

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her and I know she’s had a hard few months but I’ve unfollowed her now. She brings me down due to the constant banging on about her low mood and the relentless “going to change my mindset” but never changing. I don’t think there’s been an uplifting vlog or day on stories where she hasn’t mentioned something depressing
Agreed! All she does is moan and complain🤦🏻‍♀️ she lives a very sheltered and privileged life… we all have off days but hers are constant! She really needs to be more grateful for what she has🤔

Reactions: 7
I know the miscarriage will have been (and still is) devastating but she needs to see how lucky she is to have 2 beautiful children already and focus on making memories with them. She seems to just dwell on not being pregnant. I think its influencer mentality though, they just churn out kids for the content and the freebies

Reactions: 5
i’ve unfollowed too now. i guess she’s really struggling with the miscarriage still which is understandable but it’s all doom & gloom. she seems to have gone down the ✨manifestation✨ influencer route now too which just makes me wanna vom.

i’ve unfollowed too now. i guess she’s really struggling with the miscarriage still which is understandable but it’s all doom & gloom. she seems to have gone down the ✨manifestation✨ influencer route now too which just makes me wanna vom.
I hate the whole claiming everything they have is from manifesting, when they knew nothing about manifestation till way into their influencer career, so they definitely didn’t get where they was due to it. They get lucky, that’s what it is 🤣 I think the fact her friends are pregnant is an issue for her that can’t be easy to watch especially when they both really wanted another baby, I think she’d benefit from going to a doctor and having a chat about her low moods, because she’s very privileged and I don’t think it’s a case of her not knowing that but maybe a bit of depression that’s making her feel so down all the time and moan all the time

Reactions: 2
I agree. Miscarriages are soooo hard I’ve been through a few myself but I’m so grateful for what I do have (3yr old, 2yr old and 5 day old twins) and don’t get me wrong I think about the miscarriages every now and then but I don’t bang on to anyone about it or make anyone else feel down.. it’s good to talk but sometimes it does get a bit depressing hearing about it constantly! She really struggles as it is with z Noah and Sofia so she just needs to give herself more time.

I obviously don’t know this is just a guess but I feel like maybe they’re trying for a baby again but they’re not being successful and that’s why she’s going through it and really struggling with the miscarriage?! She got so lucky with Noah and Sofia and conceived very quick so I think that they got pregnant, had the miscarriage and since haven’t been successful. Just a thought?! Ttc can be so consuming and mentally exhausting

Reactions: 3
I obviously don’t know this is just a guess but I feel like maybe they’re trying for a baby again but they’re not being successful and that’s why she’s going through it and really struggling with the miscarriage?! She got so lucky with Noah and Sofia and conceived very quick so I think that they got pregnant, had the miscarriage and since haven’t been successful. Just a thought?! Ttc can be so consuming and mentally exhausting
Yeah I think they’re definitely trying and failing unfortunately. She’s putting so much energy into a baby thats not even conceived and totally neglecting the 2 children (who are still babies themselves) that she does have! Yes TTC and not being successful is stressful and upsetting but she needs to think of how lucky she already is and do nice things instead of moping in bed all day and night.

I definitely wouldn’t say she’s neglecting the ones she’s got. That’s a bit far fetched. I went through a miscarriage at 12 weeks back in October and I struggle still now. I still walk down the baby aisles in shops. My friend and sister are both pregnant and it hurts like hell to be around them. It’s a massive thing to heal from

Reactions: 1
I definitely wouldn’t say she’s neglecting the ones she’s got. That’s a bit far fetched. I went through a miscarriage at 12 weeks back in October and I struggle still now. I still walk down the baby aisles in shops. My friend and sister are both pregnant and it hurts like hell to be around them. It’s a massive thing to heal from
Thats really sad for you and i’m sorry thats your feelings and experience, but this thread is about Liv, not you.

She is neglecting them (not in an abusive way) if shes just moping in bed all day and night. As a parent you should put a brave face on for your children and appreciate them. She seems to be more focused on getting pregnant than doing that.

She’s probably thinking of the money/free stuff she could be getting if she was pregnant!

Thats really sad for you and i’m sorry thats your feelings and experience, but this thread is about Liv, not you.

She is neglecting them (not in an abusive way) if shes just moping in bed all day and night. As a parent you should put a brave face on for your children and appreciate them. She seems to be more focused on getting pregnant than doing that.

She’s probably thinking of the money/free stuff she could be getting if she was pregnant!
It’s not even confirmed they’re trying to get pregnant if anything she’s said they have decided to wait a while before trying again. It’s mad how one person says something on here and everyone runs away with it.

she doesn’t appear to be moping round in bed all day to me, I think her and Conner do quite a bit with the kids, to say they’re neglected is a reach.
plenty of mothers go through hard times or struggle with their mental health you sound really judgemental.

Reactions: 3
It’s not even confirmed they’re trying to get pregnant if anything she’s said they have decided to wait a while before trying again. It’s mad how one person says something on here and everyone runs away with it.

she doesn’t appear to be moping round in bed all day to me, I think her and Conner do quite a bit with the kids, to say they’re neglected is a reach.
plenty of mothers go through hard times or struggle with their mental health you sound really judgemental.
That’s what tattles for, judging what we see and opinions ✌🏻

That’s what tattles for, judging what we see and opinions ✌🏻
Ok so people are also allowed to tell of their own experiences if it’s relevant to the conversation without you shutting them down telling them it’s not about them….✌🏻

Ok so people are also allowed to tell of their own experiences if it’s relevant to the conversation without you shutting them down telling them it’s not about them….✌🏻
It’s actually derailing the thread if you make it about you, not the person the thread is about 🤣

We all gonna share our innermost thoughts and feelings on Livs thread yeah??

D
It’s actually derailing the thread if you make it about you, not the person the thread is about 🤣

We all gonna share our innermost thoughts and feelings on Livs thread yeah??
The original poster was just sympathising with how liv might be feeling. It’s ignorant of you to say she should just get up put a brave face on and appreciate what she has. If it was that easy depression wouldn’t be a thing would it

I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to make it about me. I was just saying as I can relate to her and it isn’t easy to just get on with things. A lot of people suffer ptsd from miscarriages. In my opinion, grieving for a baby she lost doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate the ones she’s got. It isn’t just that black and white.
She seems like an amazing mum and you can tell she loves the kids to bits and they’ve very well looked after

Anyone noticed how much her followers are dropping? It’s quite a lot tbh so others are clearly seeing the same as us

Anyone noticed how much her followers are dropping? It’s quite a lot tbh so others are clearly seeing the same as us
Looks like she’s lost around 2000 followers in the past few weeks 😳😳

her other YouTuber friends all seem to be growing followers (with less children to use as cash cows) I bet this is why she wants another baby as she’s run out of options 👀