Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like liv, she’s probably my favourite YouTuber at the moment. I find her relatable as I’m a few years older than her with two children. I really appreciate how she hasn’t gone full mummy vlogger. I like how she shows her kids in videos yet doesn’t divulge every part of their personal lives (like many others🧐) I don’t feel like she exploits them for views. If the worst thing that can be said about her is that Connor may have cheated at the beginning of their relationship when they were teenagers then ill take that.

Reactions: 1
I really like liv, she’s probably my favourite YouTuber at the moment. I find her relatable as I’m a few years older than her with two children. I really appreciate how she hasn’t gone full mummy vlogger. I like how she shows her kids in videos yet doesn’t divulge every part of their personal lives (like many others🧐) I don’t feel like she exploits them for views. If the worst thing that can be said about her is that Connor may have cheated at the beginning of their relationship when they were teenagers then ill take that.
Given theyre only 23 now, and have been together a while I’m sure it’d of been when they were kids anyways, not that that isn’t cheating but I mean we all made mistakes when we were kids! Either way apart from the slow uploading of videos and not realising just how lucky she has it, she’s overall a million times better than most on YouTube. I do feel like she genuinely appreciates what’s she has and the money she earns compared to some

Agreed. You’re so young when you’re a teenager, you make mistakes. Also, why is it always ‘the ones they went to school with’ 😂 people just don’t like seeing people happy. I loved her dresses! I don’t know why I expected her to wear just a white bodycon dress or a jumpsuit 😂 they all looked lovely

Reactions: 2
Agreed. You’re so young when you’re a teenager, you make mistakes. Also, why is it always ‘the ones they went to school with’ 😂 people just don’t like seeing people happy. I loved her dresses! I don’t know why I expected her to wear just a white bodycon dress or a jumpsuit 😂 they all looked lovely
It was nice to see her do what she wanted for her own wedding because a lot of influencers wouldn’t have and would have gone big and stupidly expensive just for the posts and views. I personally think the tracksuit was on trend for her, I wouldn’t have worn it myself but it’s her wedding, some people change into trainers, she changed into a tracksuit🤷‍♀️ I expected a suit though from her recent video where she tried everything on!

I think it’s so sweet liv took the time and effort to make Sofia’s first birthday cake instead of just buying a fancy instagramable one🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think it’s so sweet liv took the time and effort to make Sofia’s first birthday cake instead of just buying a fancy instagramable one🤷🏻‍♀️
it is and i love the fact she didn’t go too OTT for the party etc too, this is why i like her.
just hope she stays true to herself & doesn’t venture too much into the influencer likes of syd etc

it is and i love the fact she didn’t go too OTT for the party etc too, this is why i like her.
just hope she stays true to herself & doesn’t venture too much into the influencer likes of syd etc
It’s a nice touch that she does the decor as well herself, like she could pay a stupid amount for others to do it but she doesn’t and the fact her house is always realistic as well, like she doesn’t just hide away the parts that aren’t super clean and aesthetically pleasing and she has toys out etc.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her holiday vlog and 14 month old Sofia is eating a lolly 😩 so dangerous! Shes still a baby, no need

I do like Liv on a whole but she is sooo flakey with uploading on youtube. Always makes out shes so busy but Connor is home a lot to help with the kids, their parents help and Noah goes to nursery so whats her excuse when this is her job? Influencers literally ‘work’ about 5 hours a week and act like they’re rushed off their feet 🙄

Reactions: 6
I remember her saying they were gunna try for a third baby after the wedding. And I know they got pregnant really quickly with Sofia so I wonder if maybe she got pregnant and had complications or a miscarriage. I hope not but just an idea

I remember her saying they were gunna try for a third baby after the wedding. And I know they got pregnant really quickly with Sofia so I wonder if maybe she got pregnant and had complications or a miscarriage. I hope not but just an idea
You were right she’s had a miscarriage

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s so sad 💔 I remember how anxious she was when she was pregnant with Sofia 🥺 bless them all

• Sad
I like liv but watching her new video, they went to London for a night and didn’t take Noah and only took Sophia as they thought it would be easier and say it’s hard taking 2 kids to London. She was even going to see her sister who was flying from somewhere and only there for a short time I’m guessing? So would have been nice for her sister to see both her children? (Not sure if her sister lives in a different country or something?) and also think liv should research car seat safety…

Reactions: 4
I like liv but watching her new video, they went to London for a night and didn’t take Noah and only took Sophia as they thought it would be easier and say it’s hard taking 2 kids to London. She was even going to see her sister who was flying from somewhere and only there for a short time I’m guessing? So would have been nice for her sister to see both her children? (Not sure if her sister lives in a different country or something?) and also think liv should research car seat safety…
Makes you wonder how they’d cope with 3 or 4 children like they say want if they find it hard to do something with 2 already? 🤔 I think a lot of influencers have children for the views/content/gifted products element!

Makes you wonder how they’d cope with 3 or 4 children like they say want if they find it hard to do something with 2 already? 🤔 I think a lot of influencers have children for the views/content/gifted products element!
That’s what I was thinking! If these influencers were paid to promote car seat safety and rear facing for money, they’d do it… why not do it for the safety of your child🤦🏼‍♀️😂

That’s what I was thinking! If these influencers were paid to promote car seat safety and rear facing for money, they’d do it… why not do it for the safety of your child🤦🏼‍♀️😂
shame they’re not, almost every influencer FF their kid by the time they’re 1.. liv included. not setting great examples 🙄

Don’t know about anyone else but giving Sofia a lollipop at 17 months.. really? 🤢 I would never let my two kids have them ones 19m the other is 3.😅😅