Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
she confuses me?? she's so eager for this baby to come when she'll still act like she isn't very lucky to have three babies, and a husband who is (from what we see) a very I hate the term but "hands on dad" like???? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FFS. I swear I've never seen a more ungrateful person in all my life. I wish she'd dealt with her mental health before having baby no. 3 but what do I know. I'm just a random on Tattle.
Couldn’t agree more. In her video she read her affirmation that said something like “you’re ready for whatever today brings” she she said like labour ?! She’s 36 weeks what’s wrong with her !!! She’s got it all and she so miserable all the time. Con seems a happy person too I don’t know how he puts up with her she must be so draining to live with.

Reactions: 4

cattkitty

She’s with a new influencer agency.. I assume her last one decided to stop her contract for being practically useless at her job (never uploading and forever moaning) 😂

purple01

wow!! 😳😳

if you read here liv.. donate that £200 to a charity or give your old gifted prams to your followers who are probably struggling with the cost of living 😵

You got given a FREE pram for every pregnancy worth hundreds.. and yet for such a *caring soul* you just sell them for more cash 💰 rather than think of people in need that could benefit massively from this - the followers who line your pockets maybe?? Disgusting entitled behaviour
It’s disgusting. The fact she sold it for so much as well. She needs to wake up and realise whilst she’s out buying designer shit every month most people can’t barely afford to buy food and heat their homes.

coopers

Trying to be relatable that her food shop isn’t lasting due to the kids being off when it’s all waitrose food & gifted hello fresh stuff, okay 😂

Doesn’t seem they have the best diets for toddlers tbh.. a box of sweets and lollipops has me shocked 😂
Totally agree! Their diets are awful! They always have a fruit shoot or squash never water and always sweets and chocolate!! Also constant iPads and cared for by their nursery or her parents…can’t understand why they want number 3 all they do is complain about how hard the 2 they have are!

cattkitty

I replied to her story saying I’m glad her pregnancy has lifted her mental health and that she has had the outcome many others are not fortunate to have and wished her a smooth pregnancy, this was her reply;

Hi, I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfollow me if it’s not good for your mental health but I’m not here to fake an easy breezy happy life. My life is not perfect and I would never pretend it is for followers. I’m not sure if you thought your message was constructive but in fact just makes the way I’m feeling even worse! Thanks for your opinion

so definitely not the little miss nice girl she portrays
Find it funny how she posted on her story saying “my dms are always open if you ever need a chat!” And then replies like this to you a few hours before 🙄🙄 I didn’t think she was this fake but wow…
---
Also her reply to Imogenation 🤢🥴 does she watch her? She’s even more deranged and using children for content too 🤔

Last edited:

Parpaloula

Maybe my kids are just naughty but where is the tantrums, sand being thrown at each other, sweating trying to lug a pram across the beach with a baby crying. I don’t think I’ve ever had an all white aesthetically pleasing beach trip with mine. I feel for the people who see it and thinks it’s reality

• Haha

cattkitty

Yeah like she didn’t go to either of her ‘best friends’ baby showers cos of child care and Connor working 🤔 why didn’t she just go? She never seems to do ANYTHING without him.. he even drives her to and from her beauty appointments. It’s pathetic really shes a young girl
She should try filming some “drive with me” videos where she goes out on her own for an hour or so. It will help her MH and YT channel!

Influencers don’t realise how much their job will impact their mood. They get to this stage where they feel they’ve not achieved much as it’s not serving a purpose like traditional jobs do (nursing, teaching etc), other than providing them with easy cash. But they refuse to accept this as a reality, and wonder why their MH never gets better 🙄

liv1234&

Don’t know about anyone else but giving Sofia a lollipop at 17 months.. really? 🤢 I would never let my two kids have them ones 19m the other is 3.😅😅

beth_x__

She’s loosing a lot of followers really on ig, I wonder if that’s why she started posting again. Just seems her heart isn’t in it, but she probably doesn’t know what she would do now because she’s started living the influencer life already. I love her but I do feel like she just isn’t in it. It’s a shame because it’s her job but she just seems so uninterested

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I like liv but watching her new video, they went to London for a night and didn’t take Noah and only took Sophia as they thought it would be easier and say it’s hard taking 2 kids to London. She was even going to see her sister who was flying from somewhere and only there for a short time I’m guessing? So would have been nice for her sister to see both her children? (Not sure if her sister lives in a different country or something?) and also think liv should research car seat safety…

coopers

she hasn’t been regular with her content for at least a year, because before the wedding it was “sorry guys i haven’t been posting much i’ve got so much stuff going on” rah rah rah. i can’t believe influencers like her who put in the bare minimum still get sponsorships and freebies. it blows my mind 😂

cattkitty

So it seems as though she’s practically begging for a gifted holiday..silent on her stories for weeks then she wants something so is persistently talking about it asking for “suggestions”, like we all know what that actually means. Just frustrates me so much that they can do the bare minimum or in livs case, nothing, and still live a life of luxury
100% agree! It’s so embarrassing 😳

In a cost of living crisis.. so many people working so hard for little in return. Not for liv tho 🤪 she has been sat on the sofa since christmas by the looks of it!

coopers

I loved her videos up till the point of Noah being around 1, then I don’t know what happened but I think it was her social media getting more popular then she just went full moan moan moan constantly and even now when she’s happy she still sounds miserable as fuck, also the lack of effort into videos is disgusting to say it’s her JOB
Me too, she was my favourite YouTuber until around her pregnancy with Sofia

bubbles?99

VIP Member
One thing that makes me cringe sooo bad when im out is seeing people have their babies in a car seat when on walks/in town etc! Especially in this heat wow! I was worried about my 2 year old overheating in his car seat in this heat when I’ve had to go out today, normally I let him sleep if he falls asleep in his seat but today I had to get him out and wake him up (not purposely woken up) how she has a week old baby constantly in a doona baffles me, the baby is chin to chest and it’s so warm outside!

teddy19

VIP Member
I like liv but watching her new video, they went to London for a night and didn’t take Noah and only took Sophia as they thought it would be easier and say it’s hard taking 2 kids to London. She was even going to see her sister who was flying from somewhere and only there for a short time I’m guessing? So would have been nice for her sister to see both her children? (Not sure if her sister lives in a different country or something?) and also think liv should research car seat safety…
Makes you wonder how they’d cope with 3 or 4 children like they say want if they find it hard to do something with 2 already? 🤔 I think a lot of influencers have children for the views/content/gifted products element!