Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kamxo

Really infuriates me when influencers do makeup or skincare ads and have a BLUR filter on the video… completely misses the point. Liv uploaded one on her stories today and don’t get me wrong everyone loves a filter but it shouldn’t be allowed for literally promoting skincare or makeup?!

Just looking at her stories now - am I wrong or did she say she’d had a missed miscarriage previously but now she’s saying it was a chemical pregnancy? Not downplaying a chemical pregnancy, but I’m sure the two are quite different?

purple01

I really like liv, she’s probably my favourite YouTuber at the moment. I find her relatable as I’m a few years older than her with two children. I really appreciate how she hasn’t gone full mummy vlogger. I like how she shows her kids in videos yet doesn’t divulge every part of their personal lives (like many others🧐) I don’t feel like she exploits them for views. If the worst thing that can be said about her is that Connor may have cheated at the beginning of their relationship when they were teenagers then ill take that.
Given theyre only 23 now, and have been together a while I’m sure it’d of been when they were kids anyways, not that that isn’t cheating but I mean we all made mistakes when we were kids! Either way apart from the slow uploading of videos and not realising just how lucky she has it, she’s overall a million times better than most on YouTube. I do feel like she genuinely appreciates what’s she has and the money she earns compared to some

cattkitty

and she said a few years ago that she’s only ever had 1 job and that was at Tesco and she quit it to become an influencer when she was pregnant with Noah 😂 don’t think influencer will go far on the CV for experience 😂
Oh no, she might have to go back there at this rate 🤦🏽‍♀️ Imagine the moaning she would do on shift then, her colleagues would be so fed up😂

did she finish a-levels/college?

cattkitty

i agree she used to be my favourite influencer/youtuber until this year, everything is just moan moan moan when there are bigger things people are concerned about at the moment especially with this cost of living etc.. i don’t even watch her instagram stories anymore unless i’m extremely bored.

i also find it weird that she can drive but chooses not to do connor drives them everywhere, and that connor does all of the cooking etc.. i wouldn’t have much to moan about if my partner drove me around and cooked for me everyday 😂
Does Connor still work full time? If so then she really needs a reality check! Her job Is to post content and pose for photos.. she has management that helps out with the sponsorship side so what is she doing? It doesn’t take 8 hours a day to create what she posts 😂 and still can’t find time to cook for her family?

heythere555

i used to really like her, she was really down to earth and relatable, i’d followed her since her pregnancy with noah. but the last 6 months or so she’s gone down the standard balenciaga, YSL, constant tracksuit route. 😒 once influencers start going all materialistic i just can’t find them relatable anymore and they get too big for their boots which is a shame.

also would’ve understood the wedding tracksuit a bit more if it was in the evening, but it seemed to be throughout the day and with connor in a suit it looked so odd 😂

how long ago was that? since the kids?
[/QUOTE]

I had this conversation with my work colleague a few years back now, and she didn’t say when it had happened. I would imagine it was just before her first child with Connor

beth_x__

Primrose is actually Emma’s double. Why do I feel like she’s gutted that Chester looks nothing like her 😂

coopers

I find it a bit strange that when they talk about 2022 being the worst year for them, they never seem to mention the fact they literally got married? No mention of it at all
i find this weird too, i know she miscarried but surely getting married in the same year doesn’t count towards it being the worst year of your life? i dunno, i’ve never miscarried so i feel for her & maybe i’d feel the same if it was to happen but a marriage is supposed to be one of the biggest & best moments of your life so it does seem odd to refer to the whole year as the worst

beth_x__

Just looking at her stories now - am I wrong or did she say she’d had a missed miscarriage previously but now she’s saying it was a chemical pregnancy? Not downplaying a chemical pregnancy, but I’m sure the two are quite different?
I think she has a missed miscarriage then a chemical a few months later if I remember correctly