Littlebowpip #5 Little bow Pip wanted a dip. She hopped on a plane fcuk the new strain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is totally right . You can’t discriminate against people because they don’t want to take an experimental vaccine. Anyone that thinks it’s right to need a a vaccine to live your life is insane. Once the government start down this road it will never end. More lockdowns, more restrictions, it’s never ending . You either want your life back at this stage or you are asking for your freedoms to be taken away forever.

By the way she isn’t a minority thousand are protesting in Dublin tonight and across the world against these crazy COVID lockdowns and rules.

By the way she isn’t a minority thousand are protesting in Dublin tonight and across the world against these crazy COVID lockdowns and rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is totally right . You can’t discriminate against people because they don’t want to take an experimental vaccine. Anyone that thinks it’s right to need a a vaccine to live your life is insane. Once the government start down this road it will never end. More lockdowns, more restrictions, it’s never ending . You either want your life back at this stage or you are asking for your freedoms to be taken away forever.

The only reason restrictions have been eased and travelling is reopening is because people are taking the vaccine, but anti Vaxxers won’t acknowledge that.
I mean I question the intelligence of people who fail to grasp this basic concept. If we all took that attitude we would all be still in full lock down with this tit show running rampant, people like her who haven’t restricted themselves and carry on as normal can do so thanks to those who take the vaccine. They’re bleeping Galling to say the least.

Reactions: 31
The only reason restrictions have been eased and travelling is reopening is because people are taking the vaccine, but anti Vaxxers won’t acknowledge that.
I mean I question the intelligence of people who fail to grasp this basic concept. If we all took that attitude we would all be still in full lock down with this tit show running rampant, people like her who haven’t restricted themselves and carry on as normal can do so thanks to those who take the vaccine. They’re bleeping Galling to say the least.
The vaccine doesn’t stop you from spreading the virus or getting it. I’m not anti vaccine I’m anti forced upon everyone rushed vaccine for a man made virus that originated in a lab in China. By all means get the vaccine if your old and have multiple health issues. I’m young and healthy . If the vaccine was the answer then why oh why are all the restrictions still in place?? Come back in a years time when more of our freedoms are taken from us and countless people have died as a result of the vaccine then tell me that the vaccine was the answer . It’s not. It’s all about control and killing small businesses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The vaccine doesn’t stop you from spreading the virus or getting it. I’m not anti vaccine I’m anti forced upon everyone rushed vaccine for a man made virus that originated in a lab in China. By all means get the vaccine if your old and have multiple health issues. I’m young and healthy . If the vaccine was the answer then why oh why are all the restrictions still in place?? Come back in a years time when more of our freedoms are taken from us and countless people have died as a result of the vaccine then tell me that the vaccine was the answer . It’s not. It’s all about control and killing small businesses.
🤣🤣 I know how vaccines work thanks! 🙄 seeing as you’re such a fan, maybe follow Nikki’s advice and do your research! There are countless qualified and educated people explaining how this vaccine differs to others in the fact that it was hugely funded and invested in, and that’s why it differs to others. Also see my post re the ridiculous theory off controlling/ killing business and how that’s not in the government’s interest. Plenty of small businesses have thrived in this environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes obv thick does she not vaccinate her kids ?
If she got bitten by a dog would she not get a tetanus does she take pain meds when she's a headache? We the people who took the vaccine are creating freedom we deserve to have the right to eat indoors as we are protecting ourselves and others esp the young now don't bring her a carrier around ur new baby Terrie !
Not forgetting her tattoo brows, and botox, how does she know whats in that, and what harm it could do? Shes just a muppet, who picks and chooses what shes gonna rant about🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not forgetting her tattoo brows, and botox, how does she know whats in that, and what harm it could do? Shes just a muppet, who picks and chooses what shes gonna rant about🙄
God yeah! Couldn’t get a vaccine for Health reasons but choose to literally have botulism injected in your face for vanity!! 🙈 she trusted that science. 😉

Reactions: 14
Right so am I cancelling the indoor dining booking for Nikki and gav 😆🤣 or will I just change the table to 2 for Terri and Davehhhhh!
That was such a dig at Terri’s post earlier! She must be having right craic on her so longed for holiday, she hasn’t got off Instagram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Try being in Australia where you can’t get in or out even when you have citizenship of another country. In 18 months I’ve only been able to leave sydney to go to another part of Australia once as the states in this same country keep shutting borders to each other and there’s no loopholes or way to cheat the system.
Talk to me then Nikki 🤣

Reactions: 8
Is this a competition as to which country has had the most personal freedoms and human rights taken away from us? If your gonna battle with a person you don’t like don’t let be over human rights. 🙄🙄. I honestly pity people who think what’s going on around the world is right and just. Nazi German comes to mind . Be on the right side of history. Open your mind .
Try being in Australia where you can’t get in or out even when you have citizenship of another country. In 18 months I’ve only been able to leave sydney to go to another part of Australia once as the states in this same country keep shutting borders to each other and there’s no loopholes or way to cheat the system.
Talk to me then Nikki 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a Nikki fan, I am vaccinated, I am vulnerable and my husband has long covid. I believe covid.
But there are things going on that I do feel
People need to inform themselves about. Not via Nikki on Instagram, but properly. Please, for yourself and not for any other reason - keep informed.

Reactions: 18
God yeah! Couldn’t get a vaccine for Health reasons but choose to literally have botulism injected in your face for vanity!! 🙈 she trusted that science. 😉
Big difference between Botox and a trial vaccine for a virus created by a communist government 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You can be damn sure that if she or any of her family were medically vulnerable and were affected by all this, she'd be expecting everyone to get the vaccine so she could get back to normal life. It's great for her that it hadn't come to her door. But the difference between her and most other people is that we can look beyond ourselves and our personal needs. As I've already said, she had no problem claiming the PUP. No fear of her "not consenting" to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a Nicky fan I applaud her for speaking out.

I think before anyone starts slating her yous should make sure yous fully understand the legislation that was passed last night and the reason people took to the streets.

• Angry
  • Heart
You can be damn sure that you are wrong. Most people as you say are waking up to what’s really going on. Now go back to sleep and do as your told . Better still go off and enjoy you concerts in your cattle pens while your masked up in the fresh air and your children are denied an education on the basis of a trial vaccine.
You can be damn sure that if she or any of her family were medically vulnerable and were affected by all this, she'd be expecting everyone to get the vaccine so she could get back to normal life. It's great for her that it hadn't come to her door. But the difference between her and most other people is that we can look beyond ourselves and our personal needs. As I've already said, she had no problem claiming the PUP. No fear of her "not consenting" to that.

I think before anyone starts slating her yous should make sure yous fully understand the legislation that was passed last night and the reason people took to the streets.
Thank god someone else is speaking some sense.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

And what makes you think we dont? You seem to have Nikki syndrome too, thinking everyone else is stupid! If anyone chooses to get the vaccine that is up to them, just like Nikki chooses not to..... its the talking down to people, like they are beneath, or somehow uneducated, that annoys me, make your own choices i say!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not nikkis biggest fan by any means but on this topic I have to agree (maybe not using her words from her post) but just because she clearly isn’t gonna get the vaccine doesn’t mean she doesn’t vaccinate her kids! Maybe she doesn’t! But difference being those vaccines are fully trialled and tested, this covid vaccine isnt! So any parent who consents to giving their child
This experimental vaccine is off their heads! So I wouldn’t put her in the “doesn’t vaccinate her kids” bracket solely cos she is against this vaccine! I say fair play to her for once for standing up to this and I hope to god more “influencers” do! I’m not here to now get a bashing cos of this opinion but just feel strongly towards the 2 tier society that was voted tonight and the fact some parents are clearly okay letting this kids be part of this experimental vaccine that hasn’t even been approved so don’t come at me now with hate as we are all entitled to our opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn't vaccinate her kids and doesn't give them calpol or Neurophen.

Reactions: 6

Finally someone speaking sense! Don’t think many people understand what actually was passed last night but is more than about the vaccines now and this is only the start and this isn’t me belittling anyone! It’s just fact and most people are unaware as they are brainwashed by bleeping Michael Martin and tony holohan! Vaccinated or not last nights decision is the start off a very dark Ireland and everyone in this group should be worried for themselves and their kids/nieces/nephews future with Ireland signing off in basically a totalitarian Ireland last night! Well done for speaking out even if it does mean people are putting us into nikkis bracket! Rather that than be half asleep to what’s going on right now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
How convenient all the ‘New members’ are agreeing with Nikkis viewpoint😂 She’s flat to the mat in Portugal setting up Tattle accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can be damn sure that you are wrong. Most people as you say are waking up to what’s really going on. Now go back to sleep and do as your told . Better still go off and enjoy you concerts in your cattle pens while your masked up in the fresh air and your children are denied an education on the basis of a trial vaccine.

Thank god someone else is speaking some sense.
I'm wide awake. And I have no intention of spending any time in a cattle pen. Thanks for your concern though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.