LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she put the rant last night up as a highlight - goes to show she stands by all the stuff she said about believing she didn't break the rules - the rules might not suit you Nikki and might only be in place because Ireland are behind with processing the EU cert but they're still there so you most definitely DID break the rules!
She also does the typical anti-vaxxer spiel of 'do your research' 🤦‍♀️

Leaving it up there leaves her open to be reported to Instagram - the story will lapse but the highlight stays there!

Just in case you're interested you can report her - anonymously - under the category of 'false information' sub category 'health'. Some anti-vaxxers have been thrown off that way

Reactions: 12
Was Gav not allowed take his T-shirt off in the sun? Nikki had an obvious sunburn line above her bikini. - coming from Miss SPFucker herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sure Nikki the control freak told her to delete it!🙄 but i definitely saw, she said they were gonna be there for 6 weeks.....
Probably, thanks anyway! Can't believe she spent a whole year whinging about her business being closed and then fucks off for 6 weeks once restrictions around businesses start easing.

Edit: I wish Croía would tell her to feck off with the Insta policing. She's 18 now ffs, she can post what she wants.

Reactions: 8
Just reported all and the false shite she was sprouting out of herself last night

Reactions: 8
Probably, thanks anyway! Can't believe she spent a whole year whinging about her business being closed and then fucks off for 6 weeks once restrictions around businesses start easing.

Edit: I wish Croía would tell her to feck off with the Insta policing. She's 18 now ffs, she can post what she wants.
Ya but I presume Nikki paid for her flights and accommodation. I’m sure she’s well trained to appreciate everything Nikki does for her and toes the line. I’d say they all do for the quiet life.

Reactions: 1
Ya would wanna report RTE news while your at it😂😂she didn’t lie about anything . So don’t know what your reporting??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya would wanna report RTE news while your at it😂😂she didn’t lie about anything . So don’t know what your reporting??
Maybe the fact she’s spouting on about how she followed the guidelines in relation to travel when she clearly didn’t!!

Reactions: 10
Maybe the fact she’s spouting on about how she followed the guidelines in relation to travel when she clearly didn’t!!
But but but - she did her RESEARCH!!!

Not a quick google or scan of social media - but RESEARCH!

A team of independent researchers involved - carrying out quality research of independent sources, as well as being involved in detailed studies on all aspects of Covid. Clear, Objective, quantitative RESEARCH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But but but - she did her RESEARCH!!!

Not a quick google or scan of social media - but RESEARCH!

A team of independent researchers involved - carrying out quality research of independent sources, as well as being involved in detailed studies on all aspects of Covid. Clear, Objective, quantitative RESEARCH!!
I’m sure actual educated, qualified researchers are shitting themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear Nikki plays this game sooo well. From reading it all here, it's obvious she posts on this page, in order to bring traffic to her insta page, you know how the love child pops it's story here every so often, same as how someone on here was able to say they were gone to Portugal, that Gav and Dad drove and theyre gone for 6 weeks, all before she did .. How else would anyone know all this unless it's Nikki or one of the family. Keep stirring up stories here in order to bring traffic to her page, I don't follow her but I'll look at her stories when I see something on this.
Also why is it never discussed where the ludacris lifestyle comes from... Neither are professionals, ie Degree etc and both her dance and childcare businesses would be potentially 'cash jobs'... Anyone watch Ozark🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cash is king as they say. Anyone I know who can wriggle cash work is financially way better off.

Reactions: 2
I swear Nikki plays this game sooo well. From reading it all here, it's obvious she posts on this page, in order to bring traffic to her insta page, you know how the love child pops it's story here every so often, same as how someone on here was able to say they were gone to Portugal, that Gav and Dad drove and theyre gone for 6 weeks, all before she did .. How else would anyone know all this unless it's Nikki or one of the family. Keep stirring up stories here in order to bring traffic to her page, I don't follow her but I'll look at her stories when I see something on this.
Also why is it never discussed where the ludacris lifestyle comes from... Neither are professionals, ie Degree etc and both her dance and childcare businesses would be potentially 'cash jobs'... Anyone watch Ozark🤔🤪
Probably still ploughing through the Ireland’s got talent winnings.

Reactions: 4
I’d say it’s the pure brass neck on the pair of them. Unfortunately, that will sometimes get you further than education or skills.
There’s nothing more dangerous than an uneducated mouthpiece. They always get further in life than they should.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because they don’t pay full price for anything!
Garden furniture-COLLAB
Baby items-COLLAB
Soothers/bottles- #gifted
Balloons- #gifted (and they are an absolute rip off!)
Clothes-AD
Kids clothes-AD or her own brand

I’m surprised she doesn’t try collab with a grocery store for her “organic only” shopping 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.