LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should all watch alanclarkeofficial's video on instagram on How to be an Influencer - it's like he took Nikki word for word ๐Ÿ˜‚ absolutely hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha I was coming on to say thisโ€ฆ only seen his video today and it seems to have gone a bit viral. I gave him a follow, he was spot on with those influencer videos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they are gone for 6 weeks! Not too worried about their businesses "struggling" now, or too broke to afford a 6 week holiday? Full of tit Nikki as usual๐Ÿ™„ looks like the lockdowns didnt hit them too hard after all the constant whinging๐Ÿคจ

Reactions: 9
Just got back from a stay at the Europe. And I notice in the gym they have โ€ฆ whoโ€™s the equipment from โ€ฆ only Technogym. The company Gavin Whelan is working for. He is probably a beggy Mitchell too if heโ€™s a salesman or possibly she told him to ask for a discount . The hotel has been mad busy the last few weeks according to staff so I would imagine they were put into the presidential suite because the standard rooms were probably all booked up. We booked this months ago . And there was very little availability.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Without people getting a vaccine Nikki we would be in the exact same position as we were this time last year you bleeping knob head
Where we in lockdown this time last year? I thought we were out of it during the summer?

Reactions: 1
Just seen on the news over 6โ€™s have to have a negative test coming back in to Dublin? Itโ€™s not over 12โ€™s anymore.

Reactions: 5
"followed all travel rules.." except you didn't, you've gone 2 weeks before restrictions are due to lift ๐Ÿ™„
Just seen on the news over 6โ€™s have to have a negative test coming back in to Dublin? Itโ€™s not over 12โ€™s anymore.
I thought it was always over 6s coming back to ireland, just over 12s to get into spain/Portugal

Reactions: 8
"followed all travel rules.." except you didn't, you've gone 2 weeks before restrictions are due to lift ๐Ÿ™„

I thought it was always over 6s coming back to ireland, just over 12s to get into spain/Portugal
I took it as they had originally been only over 12โ€™s and they reduced it nowโ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.