LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she really advertising the flash mop.. She said a while back she has a cleaner. She's a conartist
Cause we all wear white pants when cleaning the kitchen don't we ?!??!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Terrie shared either aimee or nikkis stories about the baby? But shared loads others?
Yep and she didn't share telling any of them in the reel that she showed either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chief Medical Officer pleading for people not to have leaving certificate parties.... not the fitzpatricks party on...well if my child studies their ass off for their leaving cert and ended up with covid due to people like them id be absolutely fuming they are so selfish

Reactions: 12
Chief Medical Officer pleading for people not to have leaving certificate parties.... not the fitzpatricks party on...well if my child studies their ass off for their leaving cert and ended up with covid due to people like them id be absolutely fuming they are so selfish
Croia isn't sitting any exams so they won't care

Reactions: 6
I know there are all levels of stupidity out there but seriously her last post about the weather.. like what the hell is going on. Nobody controls the weather & where I am in Ireland it’s actually really raining.
Jesus she’s really not well at this stage 🙈 I can tell you it’s pissing down here 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m a actually baffled buy her post
She needs to steer clear of the conspiracy theorist pages on Facebook and give her baby a good feed. Holy moly she needs her head checked. I would be genuinely worried to leave my kids in her care with all this nonsense, either in the crèche or the dance school. If the management of our crèche were posting shite like that on social media I’d probably report it to Tusla.

Reactions: 12
She needs to steer clear of the conspiracy theorist pages on Facebook and give her baby a good feed. Holy moly she needs her head checked. I would be genuinely worried to leave my kids in her care with all this nonsense, either in the crèche or the dance school. If the management of our crèche were posting shite like that on social media I’d probably report it to Tusla.
It’s madness... the whole weather thing just seems like tin foil hat gang. Like it’s actually teeming down where I am so the weather forecast is spot on...

Reactions: 4
O EM GEE! I genuinely am rolling around laughing at the weather conspiracy! To be honest the forecast has been wrong the last week but it’s not a bleeping conspiracy! That happens a lot! 🤣 oh Nikki you nutcase. For the first time in ages she has shown all the sisters together with the Dad for Croia’s grad. Still oblivious to what the restrictions actually are because “the news is biased and all bla bla bla”. None of them vaxxed or ever will be. Her dad is allowed a bubble of one of the families and they’re all there except David.
I don’t give a tit normally but Nikki has always been so “I don’t give a duck about rules and we are all in the same storm” or whatever weather analogy she uses. None of them give a shite. They are all so easily led by Nikki. They worship the woman. When she bullies her dad, they all jump in. One last thing, I get that we’re all sickened with lockdown but if she didn’t get the rain that the weather forecast predicted they could have done their social distanced gathering for the grad outdoors! It was fairly balmy in Dublin today. No actually this is the last thing - Her hair reminds me of Jackie Onassis when it was that big longer! So old fashioned! Jane in Red Velvet should be mort for her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHA she's actually some donut 🤣🤣🤣 It was a JOKE on TikTok litrally making fun of people like Nikki, joking that the weather app is being controlled by the government to stop people making plans....em hello? As if the government has the brains to even do that, they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery! 🤣🤣🤣

(Also just to add torrential rain where I am since yesterday!)

Reactions: 9
Omg she has outdone herself with the weather conspiracies 😂. What an absolute fruit loop. She has even less critical thinking skills than I originally gave her credit for. How does she think the gov would even begin trying to do that?! Does she know Met Eireann is not a government department 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Omg she has outdone herself with the weather conspiracies 😂. What an absolute fruit loop. She has even less critical thinking skills than I originally gave her credit for. How does she think the gov would even begin trying to do that?! Does she know Met Eireann is not a government department 😂😂
not to mention yr, accuweather etc all private bodies from different countries all getting it wrong too.

I am ROARING laughing here!!!! What an absolute nut. Nikki was definitely on the vino and posted that

• Haha
I cannot wait for Terri's baby to come.... it will be brand ambassador for calpol and formula companies. Will be poster child for vaccinations id do it all to feck her off 🙉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am ROARING laughing here!!!! What an absolute nut. Nikki was definitely on the vino and posted that
I think the government have more important issues like the cyber attack on our health systems yesterday - I think it’s a lil more serious than weather!

#enoughisenough is not a weather tag here 🙄🙄🙄🙄 it’s used in a more serious related issues

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.