LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow considering shes barely mentioned Terry or david lately that was waaayyyyh OTT
Has to prove to all the haterz that she still likes them ๐Ÿ˜‰
I thought it was so jarring when she said to Pippa "Terrie has released the news, we can get excited now". Like, what an odd concept for a 6 year old to try and comprehend. You can't tell anyone about your aunty's baby until she tells thousands of strangers on the internet first ๐Ÿคจ. I wouldn't have told Pippa at all until the news was public.

Reactions: 26
Whatever family feud was going on with terror and the fitzers will all be shoved under the carpet now never to be mentioned again with the baby news!

Reactions: 7
So does gav not have brother or sisters with kids? And nikki and her unvaccinated kids are gonna be kept very much at arms length ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

So does gav not have brother or sisters with kids? And nikki and her unvaccinated kids are gonna be kept very much at arms length ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ t
Whatever family feud was going on with terror and the fitzers will all be shoved under the carpet now never to be mentioned again with the baby news!
Oh it will be. They will have very different styles of parenting and nikkis nose will be very out of joint

Reactions: 3
She does realise cousins still means more than 1 she is thick isn't she hahahahahahaa the way she talks to camera hahaha COUSINS haha its cousin nikki 1 baby

Reactions: 4
Has to prove to all the haterz that she still likes them ๐Ÿ˜‰
I thought it was so jarring when she said to Pippa "Terrie has released the news, we can get excited now". Like, what an odd concept for a 6 year old to try and comprehend. You can't tell anyone about your aunty's baby until she tells thousands of strangers on the internet first ๐Ÿคจ. I wouldn't have told Pippa at all until the news was public.
Absolutely. Terri has "released" the news. That family has such bleeping notions, you'd swear they were the kardashians they way they go on. Shut the duck up nikki. You're ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cringe at her, she couldnโ€™t force her โ€˜excitementโ€™ anymore if she tried!!!!!

Omg is she really advertising the flash mop.. She said a while back she has a cleaner. She's a conartist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always had an air of Iโ€™m better than everyone. I should know I grew up with her ๐Ÿ™ˆ Her brother god donโ€™t even get me started on him ๐Ÿ™ˆ fake and too much ego even as a child.

Reactions: 12
She always had an air of Iโ€™m better than everyone. I should know I grew up with her ๐Ÿ™ˆ Her brother god donโ€™t even get me started on him ๐Ÿ™ˆ fake and too much ego even as a child.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ more please. I know someone who grew up with them too, defo a few stories on the brother

Ohhh Spill some tea, why have they all got this Iโ€™m better than everyone, I know more than everyone inflated ego attitude.. they all seem to have it but especially Nikki, David and Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a word from Aimee about her brother's big news....she hasn't even liked Terrie's post. ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Terrie shared either aimee or nikkis stories about the baby? But shared loads others?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.