Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mine never shuts up barking, they are noisy little things! brilliant characters though :)

or when its empty and they left it on the back of the cistern and open a fresh roll and leave them both there, when the bin is besides the toilet. My OH thinks I'm a lunatic when I get so irritated by little things but it takes 2 seconds to chuck the empties!
this is everyone in my family too 🤬 why are you all incapable of putting stuff in bin !!

Reactions: 2
reminds me of that Michael McIntyre sketch where his wife is complaining that they don't put things in the bin and she says 'do I put the chicken near the oven? no, I put it in the f-ing oven' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
We all seem to have mini dachshunds 😂😂 well people hover around him saying how cute he is telling me stories about how they want one, when you hear this EVERYTIME you leave the house and want a peaceful walk it gets tiresome 😂 they go to pet him without checking its ok- he's very nervous of new people, he also gets too tired when we go for our long walks so often I have to carry him home, then all the old men with huge dogs have comments to make! I often think it's odd people feel they can approach or make comments on a strangers dog when you would never approach a person or child making the same comments 😂 or else I'm just a grump 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
We all seem to have mini dachshunds 😂😂 well people hover around him saying how cute he is telling me stories about how they want one, when you hear this EVERYTIME you leave the house and want a peaceful walk it gets tiresome 😂 they go to pet him without checking its ok- he's very nervous of new people, he also gets too tired when we go for our long walks so often I have to carry him home, then all the old men with huge dogs have comments to make! I often think it's odd people feel they can approach or make comments on a strangers dog when you would never approach a person or child making the same comments 😂 or else I'm just a grump 🤣🤣
The ‘is she a puppy’ question does get tiring after a while I hear you 🤣 no she’s a year and a half and a nightmare and a delight rolled into one, they are the Mariah Carey of dogs with the diva antics 🤣🤣

Anyone got loud next door neighbours? I’m sure mine are vampires. AM blender noises and smoking out the front and it coming through our window while they have loud AF phone convos are a regular occurrence😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ‘is she a puppy’ question does get tiring after a while I hear you 🤣 no she’s a year and a half and a nightmare and a delight rolled into one, they are the Mariah Carey of dogs with the diva antics 🤣🤣

Anyone got loud next door neighbours? I’m sure mine are vampires. AM blender noises and smoking out the front and it coming through our window while they have loud AF phone convos are a regular occurrence😫
people ask me this about my 15 year old dog 😂

my upstairs neighbours are c***s!!! They sound like they are doing Stomp rehearsals between the hours of 7am-8pm. I hate them with a passion.

Every single time! I've had to put a bow tie on my dog as everyone kept calling him a girl! 🤣🤣 I've had border collies all my life and a husky, but never has a dog made me run circles around him like my dachshund 😂 those who own one, does getting a second one calm them down/make them realise they aren't the only dog in the world 😂😂

• Heart
I’ve got a very tiny bichon and it’s like walking with a minor celeb, we literally get stopped every hundred yards by someone wanting to pet her. We’ve joked about getting t-shirts printed saying
  1. she’s a bichon frise
  2. yes, she Is indeed very white
  3. no, she’s not a puppy
  4. yes, she’s fully grown
she’s a diva and loves the attention. She’s another one that barks at other dogs too - its so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When instagrammers say they’ve had a lie in til 8.30am and it feels amazing because they’re “listening to their body” 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anyone who runs and says it 'keeps them sane' - are you genuinely teetering on the edge of absolute madness with 10 minutes of running about allowing you to function normally?

• Haha
People who bump up old threads, over on another forum, some hole bumped a thread from 15 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 3 are work related lol

People in work who make out like they're doing you a favour when they're abiding by employment law e.g "I changed your shift so you get a longer lie" like no you changed it because of the working time directive rest period required idiot, but wow thanks for pretending to be a decent human being for doing the bare minimum required by an employer

People in work who make you genuinely question if they believe their own lies, e.g telling you they're "only used to doing 12 hour shifts" or "always hands on", when you've never seen them get their hands dirty, or do a shift that isn't 9-5 in their life!!

People in work who ask you to do something whilst suddenly pretending they're busy at the same time, I'm not buttoned up the back if you're being a lazy duck just come out and embrace being a lazy duck!! Don't make up some bollocks about being swamped with paperwork, when you still have 40 mins to do the task you're trying to palm off onto me, plus a few notes..

Reactions: 4
People who say “I brought” instead of “I bought”. It’s basic English.

Oh and when people say “not so little” as in.. happy birthday to my NOT SO LITTLE brother. Don’t know why, it just drives me mad 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People who don’t lift their feet when they walk

Drivers who don’t say thanks when you let them through

My oh just leaves his clothes wherever he takes them off or if he actually does manage to make it all the way to the washing basket he’ll leave them beside it or hanging out

Not replacing the toilet roll, nothing worse than being halfway through a pee and noticing there’s none 😤

People being sad enough to queue at a drive thru for 3hours when they could order it from home. Especially the lady who had a dog on a hot day dog sweating its arse off in car poor thing just coz you want a takeaway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.