Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who always upload their TikToks onto other social media. I understand uploading one or two but if people wanted to watch your TikToks they would download the app

Reactions: 3
When people use language like 'that's INSANE' if something is good or 'you are a JOKE' which sounds like an insult but is supposed to be a compliment? Ugh fml

Can't start a new thread so I emailed admin, didn't get reply and my message in forum business was deleted,

WHY NOT ANSWER ME FFS?

Reactions: 1
When people use language like 'that's INSANE' if something is good or 'you are a JOKE' which sounds like an insult but is supposed to be a compliment? Ugh fml
I must admit I had some difficulty when "That's sick" suddenly meant something was good. It meant something was very bad/wrong when I younger. Maybe I'm just showing my age though!

Reactions: 2
People licking their thumbs / fingers as they turn pages.
For the same reason - I hate Metro newspapers on the train. Seeing people do this, and then leave the paper for others to read. It makes me feel ill.
Just as the Covid-19 business was kicking off, we had a staff “briefing” where our manager told us how to wash our hands properly. 🙄
She also told us to social distance, ask visitors to wash their hands as soon as they enter the building etc. Licking her fingers and thumbs as she flicked through her notes!!
i bet folk who do this, still haven’t dropped the habit..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
People who describe someone as ‘their rock’ - it’s so trite and meaningless.

Reactions: 9
Boring texters who you just can't have banter with. I actually hate people who use "yes" in texts - it's too serious 😂

My sister used to watch The Real Housewives of Alanta and started calling everyone Boo ironically. Now she’s doing it all the time and I seriously want to smack her. Even if she’s having a go at me she uses it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Neighbours that put their rubbish out for the refuse collectors days before collection. The bags get ripped open and it gets blown about and they never clear it up. 🤦‍♀️ :mad:

We all seem to have mini dachshunds 😂😂 well people hover around him saying how cute he is telling me stories about how they want one, when you hear this EVERYTIME you leave the house and want a peaceful walk it gets tiresome 😂 they go to pet him without checking its ok- he's very nervous of new people, he also gets too tired when we go for our long walks so often I have to carry him home, then all the old men with huge dogs have comments to make! I often think it's odd people feel they can approach or make comments on a strangers dog when you would never approach a person or child making the same comments 😂 or else I'm just a grump 🤣🤣
Lol you would be surprised. My little girl had really bad reflux and would scream sometimes when we were out because she needed to be upright. One day an old man told me she was spoilt.. a 2 month old baby 🤔🤣 I cant remember what I replied but I can’t imagine it was very polite with the little sleep I was getting at the time 😂😂😂😂

Lol you would be surprised. My little girl had really bad reflux and would scream sometimes when we were out because she needed to be upright. One day an old man told me she was spoilt.. a 2 month old baby 🤔🤣 I cant remember what I replied but I can’t imagine it was very polite with the little sleep I was getting at the time 😂😂😂😂
Jesus christ!!! People are desperate!!! Im a paeds nurse, I hate when people are patronising towards parents especially with little ones. And i hate when people say 'their first time parents' like its a bad thing or an eyeroll thing! We are all just trying to figure these little ones out together 😊 hope your little ones reflux is ok now x

• Heart
Jesus christ!!! People are desperate!!! Im a paeds nurse, I hate when people are patronising towards parents especially with little ones. And i hate when people say 'their first time parents' like its a bad thing or an eyeroll thing! We are all just trying to figure these little ones out together 😊 hope your little ones reflux is ok now x
I think some people just love to put their 2 pence in! Like it’s not nerve wracking enough going out with a young baby! Exactly ❤ Ahh thank you, she’s a happy, thriving 2 year old now with a little sister on the way! Hoping this one doesn’t have reflux! Thank you for your hard work, a nurse like yourself saved my daughters life 💓 xx

• Heart
I don't know why but I hate it when people respond with just a thumbs up to a message, especially in response to a long message . So much so my closest friends know if I do it to them it means I'm completely pissed off and making a point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People who start all their sentences with “so...”
Labels sticking out of clothes.
When people’s ears poke out through their hair 🤢.
People that open crisp packets upside down. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who never say thank you! Especially when your nomination got them to a UK Fancy posh final! Manners cost nothing!

Reactions: 4
the phrase “forever home” 🤮
people starting sentences with “d’ya know what?” (Gemma Collins, I’m talking about you!) 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.