Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'We' are pregnant. No, you are both going to be parents but only the female is pregnant.šŸ¤°šŸ¼

Reactions: 9
People who comment on tattle that their "thread name suggestion had more likes" followed by "lol" or "prefer this title though" or "not bothered really."
They clearly, clearly are bothered otherwise they wouldn't point it out. Grrrrrr. What are they, 10 years old? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people give you pics of their family or a school pic of their kids in a frame. It's literally assuming that you'll put the pic up in your house šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

People saying ā€œCanā€™t be askedā€ rather than arsed - why?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hand sanitiser bottles with unfathomable caps. Threw one away as it was annoying me so much!

People parking on the payment. Literally just had a row with ā€œtom the carpenterā€ about this. Which ended in him calling me a silly cow and me mouthing off about the patriarchy and that Iā€™m going to find him on line and leave a poor review on ā€œevery platformā€ I said the last bit about three times and took my time on each syllable ā€œev-er-y plat-formā€œ To be fair I am only 43 so have plenty of time to grow up šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve only read a few pages and Iā€™m sorry to say that I am the person that sometimes calls my dog my furbaby and I also sign greetings cards from her (if the recipient knows my dog!) - sorry!

My list:
The sound of people eating. Unfortunately, my bf is a noisy eater so at every meal time I hate him!
People that think lockdown doesnā€™t apply to them.
The toilet roll being the wrong way
Self-checkouts
People who ā€˜check inā€™ to A&E on Facebook
The bedsheet pinging off on one corner in the night
Really weak hand dryers in public toilets
Randoms that think they can tell me how to do my job
Being on hold and having to listen to music on a loop
Blackout blinds that never fully blackout

I could go on šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Slow walkers.
Heavy breathers.
Noisy eaters.
People tapping their hands/feet.
People that donā€™t know the difference between their, there and theyā€™re.

Reactions: 7
People who come out of public toilets and don't wash their hands! šŸ˜· Yuck!
People who cut me off in mid sentence! Rude!
People who don't like animals - No soul
Coat hangers! Hate those bloody things! So fidley!
Back stabbers- get your crap off your chest with a person and move on!
People with no manners
Liars
I could go on all night!

Reactions: 5
There is absolutely no need to have your phone on loud. Constantly pinging. When your phone is under your nose 24/7.
Drives me insane šŸ˜±

Reactions: 4
Slow walkers.
Heavy breathers.
Noisy eaters.
People tapping their hands/feet.
People that donā€™t know the difference between their, there and theyā€™re.
All these, and also people who don't know the difference between your and you're.

Reactions: 2
People who allow their dogs to excessively bark in their gardens and donā€™t do anything to stop them. The moment mine bark, they come inside

Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no need to have your phone on loud. Constantly pinging. When your phone is under your nose 24/7.
Drives me insane šŸ˜±
And the keyboard tapping noise. I always have to take it off my own phone.

Reactions: 4
My other half is grating on me alot, hes a noisy eater šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Never puts empty packets/rubbish in the bin (just leaves in on the table.
Goes for a crap 5 mins after i clean the toilet.
Leaves lids off things/doesnt close lids. JUST PUT IT BACK HOW YOU FECKING FOUND IT!
Argues or answers back everytime i ask him to do a simple task such as hoover. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

People ignoring me when i tell them one of my dogs is nervous of strangers and they try and stroke her anyway šŸ™„
When people stand in the supermarket blocking the isle with a horizontal trollet and then look at you like tit when you politely ask them to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this only annoys me as they dont do ones from Gerbils šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You a gebril fan like me I've got two my other half thinks I'm nuts for liking creatures like that. He doesnt find them loving etc. I get love out them they also come out their house to me when the hear me and even try to clean me. They wont even come near him probably because he hasnt earnt trust.

• Heart
You a gebril fan like me I've got two my other half thinks I'm nuts for liking creatures like that. He doesnt find them loving etc. I get love out them they also come out their house to me when the hear me and even try to clean me. They wont even come near him probably because he hasnt earnt trust.
hello fellow gerbil fan ..we rescued 2 from being owl food (long story) when we first got married, then recently my daughter got 2 as pets. they are the most funny intelligent little things...our two kept us amused with their antics . sadly the last of the pair died 2 weeks ago. she was 4 so she'd lived to a good age.
we will get some more once lockdown is over..feels lonely without them x

• Heart
hello fellow gerbil fan ..we rescued 2 from being owl food (long story) when we first got married, then recently my daughter got 2 as pets. they are the most funny intelligent little things...our two kept us amused with their antics . sadly the last of the pair died 2 weeks ago. she was 4 so she'd lived to a good age.
we will get some more once lockdown is over..feels lonely without them x
You gave them a good life x I take their cage out on sunny days let them have fresh air while I read a book, they always know when its treat time and they always expect some cardboard or something to do before I go bed. Their first xmas I got a massive cardboard box and put all cardboard and christmas wrap in (took all cell tape etc of took ages) and just put them in a few hours a day for a week they really enjoyed it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
when thereā€™s plenty of time to pull out of a junction but the car coming speeds up your arse to indicate that youā€™ve cut them up. Mate, just cos your wife doesnā€™t let you do her up the arse donā€™t mean you can get up mine.

When itā€™s Xmas morning and someone puts on Facebook ā€œanyone know any cheap plumbers that can come outā€
1. Plumbers donā€™t come cheap
2. Itā€™s xmas morning, what you think?

Set it to share hun. ā€œHow do I do that hun?
the three dots and set it to publicā€ gets me every time.

ā€œstolen out of my garden. please share, make it too hot to handleā€ Itā€™s a bleeping football Karen love.

when a young girl does to Ibiza for first time then posts pics of her staring into the sunset for next 6 month with the caption ā€œtake me backā€
The whole holiday cost Ā£200 love. Just go bleeping back šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love foxes but I just wish they would stop crapping on my land, found some this morning on my driveway.šŸ¤¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.