Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporters and interviewers interrupting their subjects and talking over the top of them - drives me bonkers!

Rude people who can't bear to put their phones down at family gatherings.

Reactions: 5
Bad grammar and no punctuation.
"I could of sworn".....ffs.
or people who just write like they talk and it's really hard to read sometimes a little CAPS LOCK thrown in i just can't cope and refuse to read stuff like that.
This is becoming a real issue these days. Some posts on Facebook groups asking for advice spill out a trailing back story with no punctuation whatsoever. I give up reading it.

Reactions: 1
Adults who don’t eat crusts on sandwiches.. I know it’s weird but cmon that’s what kids do and its such a waste

Reactions: 4
People on social media who dramatically post something like “argh, I’m so upset, I’ve had a terrible day!”
Then you get the inevitable replies “What’s up? Is all ok?”
Followed by their response “I’ll PM you Hun.”
Grrrr why even post in the first place if you don't want to publicly disclose what’s upset you, you attention seeking twat?!

Oh and another Facebook one - when someone “checks in” to the local hospital and posts it on their timeline with no other details.
See previous paragraph for the responses...

Also “my bad” annoys the hell out of me!

Reactions: 11
I am always taking the piss out of this with friends

Reactions: 2
In a similar vein - Instagrammers (usually Slimming World ones) who say nugs and strawbs rather than nuggets and strawberries.
People who say fam, sis, yaaaas, spilling the tea, and worst of all when they say "I literally just died!"
Oh my god, "narna" for banana! Bloobs!
Also grown adults who say "tummy" makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 4
My front door being unlocked. I leave it locked all the time, husband will go out and leave it. Really bugs me.

To be honest, the term ‘hubby’ makes my skin crawl but I am highly irritable....

Reactions: 16
That's a great way to look at it! I'm not even close to quitting my vape, but it's a house vape only
manchild?

Living my best life and the phrase goals ...... TIK Tok
Yes! Those Tik Tok ads that are on before every single YouTube video. Not even remotely funny.

Use of "hubby" - agreed! Also "bae" and "bub" or "bubs". They're as vomit inducing as the word "moist".

The Kardashians - never seen the appeal.

Beyonce - why is everyone so obsessed?

How they do the charts these days. I'm 33 and back in the day one artist had one song in the chart. Not Ed Sheeran's entire backcatalogue dominating the top 40. If that's how it is, scrap the charts.

Ed Sheeran - bore off.

The current explosion of home workouts.

Celebs desperate to stay relevant at the moment.

My ex was like this. Was such a shame when he mysteriously disappeared...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.