Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opening the fridge and realising you were meant to buy some milk and the shops are now shut.

Reactions: 2
Lately....
People who see you struggling to get through a door (that they also are trying to get through) but don't try to help you by holding the door open and will just wait until youve struggled through, say thanks to you for holding it (even though usually it's because the pram is stuck or holding it so it doesn't hit my young child) or try and barge past so they don't have to help.

People who don't say excuse me but try to get past or move and expect you to know where they are going!!

People (strangers) who mutter sarcastic things and walk off

Parking!! On corners, over drop curbs, in my parking space!

My husbands snoring - mainly when I've been awake with the baby for hours in the night and he starts making the most irritating noises just as I'm drifting back to sleep.

I didn't realise I had so many 😂😂

My OH often says “me” instead of “my”. Drives me bleeping nuts 🤯.
Also when British people end a statement like a question. “I love Beyonce, innit?” And to that avail. You’re telling me so why the question at the end!

Anyone who comes to a complete standstill after they step off an escalator in a tube station 😡

Reactions: 1
When my husband makes a cup of tea, he always leaves it until it’s cool before serving it (gets distracted by other things). Then I can’t drink it because I like my tea hotter than the fires of hell. The whole point of the cuppa is that it’s supposed to be a calming experience, something you sit and sip thoughtfully over a chat or while watching TV. If I want a cold drink, I’ll have water thanks. 🙄

It is petty. I usually end up making the tea anyway. I appreciate that he offers though! 😂

I started to think about this and realised I have about a thousand things that irritate the tit out of me. I am becoming very craxy in my forties.......

• Haha
This one is really petty but really boils my piss. When you ask someone 'how are you?' and they reply 'Yeah'. Its so annoying. I expect a fine thank you or a totally tit or whatever, not a 'Yeah'

Here we go...😂
- people who stand FAR to close to you when your in a line (atm, supermarket...whatever - back off!)
- people who text, apply makeup, Light cigarettes WHEN DRIVING 🤬
- neighbours who run out to move their car into the space you've just left (losers!)
- when you listen intently to someone, giving them your full attention, and they dont even look at you when you speak 🤯
-people who play on their phone when you're speaking.
-people who cut you off and guess what you're going to say next instead of just LETTING YOU SPEAK!
- people who are blatantly fake and full of tit online and use their fake lives to make others feel bad about themselves
Rant over lol
Literally saw a women with a BOWL AND SPOON (assuming cereal) one morning driving in rush hour. A bowl!!! Drives me bonkers 🤬

People that don't dress their kids according to the weather. Taking their babies to places that are not child friendly (Cinema, Music Concerts, etc. )
I see this so much in America, drives me absolutely crazy.

Greta. I know what she stands for is great and as a woman I should be supportive buy she boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adult thumb sucking in public (someone is doing it right now in front of me). I know it's not harming me in any way and I cant hear it, but just watching it makes me :sick: cos she then touches everything with her spitty thumb. Might as well lick the table.

Adult thumb sucking in public (someone is doing it right now in front of me). I know it's not harming me in any way and I cant hear it, but just watching it makes me :sick: cos she then touches everything with her spitty thumb. Might as well lick the table.
really? in a public place? that's really weird. They might curl up into a ball next....

People who forget they are wearing a gigantic backpack and swing themselves around with no thought to who they are knocking sideways with it.

Reactions: 5
People who have a really extravagant nose picking session (in both nostrils at the same time) but, because they are using a tissue, think it's totally acceptable in a public place

really? in a public place? that's really weird. They might curl up into a ball next....
Yep and she was stroking her eyebrow in the same way kids stroke their nose when they're sucking their thumb. She was reading at the time so I guess she does it when she's concentrating. Still grosses me out though.

Yep and she was stroking her eyebrow in the same way kids stroke their nose when they're sucking their thumb. She was reading at the time so I guess she does it when she's concentrating. Still grosses me out though.
Wow, I mean I sucked my thumb for a really long time as a kid but as an adult. I can't imagine and to do it in public :oops:

My mother-in-law NEVER finishes a cup of tea. There's been too many times that I've picked up a mug that I thought was empty and splashed cold tea everywhere.
My dad does this, we have tried making a brew with less tea in it, he STILL leaves dregs at the bottom 🤬🤬🤬

When you're in somewhere quite quiet, for example the doctors waiting room, and people tap their feet, or humm really loudly, click their fingers. I don't know how to explain it but I just get really irritated by people making unecessary noise in quiet places :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.