Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anne1448

VIP Member
Yeah same I hate all the tea comments on here like " I've got some piping hot tea for you" (sorry I know this probably offends so many people 😬)
Yes, I have the same reaction whenever I hear people using such language.

It comes from African American women and it always bothered me when people try to use their language and act like them.

Reactions: 3

weeweegie

VIP Member
How expensive bras are for big busts.

A bra sets me back a good £30/£40 minimum everytime.

Why can smaller busts get nice sturdy bras for £2/3!?

Fucks me off.

Also hate when people with D cups say they have a big bust- that’s not big and you can find decent bras for a decent price.

living with H+ cup size sucks 😩
This!! Big bras are SO bloody expensive, I end up wearing mine til they are literally falling apart 😩 it’s not fair.

My husband being incapable of putting the hoover away after he’s used it. LeCes the cable lying all over the floor so you’re tripping over it. I’m not kidding, he has left hoovers like that for days (when I purposely don’t put it away). It’s like he doesn’t see it and just lives his life around it. Makes my blood boil. When you point it out he’s so blasé about it too.

• Sad

BroccoliBanana

The constant use of 'spoilers' in the TV Show/Film forums on here.

People who get mad about a so called 'spoiler' on a forum made for a TV Show or Film are the problem.

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Pepsi Max only being available in flavoured versions in the shop, but no original ones left. Also you have to look twice to make sure you’ve not picked up a raspberry one or whatever (if you’re in a rush maybe).
Same with Lucozade I don't like the flavoured ones.

Childproof caps on absolutely everything! Children can learn to open them, and they cause problems for people who are disabled or have arthritis etc.
I struggle with them too

Melian

VIP Member
Exactly. On forums where something very particular is being discussed and someone new joins, only to ask, "Can someone tell me what this actually is? I've always been intrigued." Um ... no. Go and do your research first and then join the forum to take part in discussion - don't join, expecting others to hand-hold you! It's just so disruptive.
I've sometimes had this on Facebook. I'd ask a question and someone asks what that is? Have they not heard of Google?

Melian

VIP Member
We can't get a diagnosis for my husbands illness from Nurelogilcal Hospital in Liverpool even after 3 visits. Our GP has no idea what is happening, so how can we do anything about treating it
You have my sympathy. Going through similar. As helpful as my consultant was on Thursday, she still has no idea.

• Sad

sheleg

VIP Member
Being in the same room as someone scrolling Netflix and feeling my brain cells slowly dying. Just choose something 😑
Ohgod absolutely this. It’s the indoor equivalent of deciding which club or bar to go to at the end of a party. Excruciating.

Lulubelle

Sure it will have been mentioned, but people who breathe in through their teeth sharply at the end of a sentence. I love Rylan's radio show but he does it constantly 🤢 ! Goes through me like nails on a chalkboard.

katt

Youtubers who let there bloody kids talk over them. I have seen two this morning I am watching there hauls and the kid keeps interrupting them or when the person talk so does the kid or worse still they let there kid take over showing the haul or whatever. Yeah your kid might be cute but really I came to watch you.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
When you’ve returned to your parked car, having been shopping etc., and need to check your phone/gather your thoughts etc. before starting the ignition and driving away….and along pulls up alongside you some other motorist who frantically wants your car parking space. Calm down people!
People that don’t get in their car, belt up, start the car immediately, and vacate the space! Instead they Fanny about checking their phone, tak8ng their coat off, adjusting the mirrors/heating/radio/satnav 😂

Online shops showing about five photos of the item but none of them on a model. I bought a really nice bag recently and when it arrived it was bloody huge and heavy - straight back. Earrings, bags ect I need to see the size of these bloody things, show them on a person dammit!
Auto correct changing and to abs all the bloody time
Yes?, this! Same with shoes! I need to see them on an actual foot before I buy!

ouroboros

VIP Member
Does anyone else struggle with these new spray deodorant click lids? They’re an absolute nightmare!

Melian

VIP Member
Food products called meat free meatballs,why mention meat twice if the item has no meat,why not just call them what they are plant balls.
I've seen fishless fish. Part of me wants to know what that really is!

Leo100

VIP Member
When beauticians put up cancellation appointments and say no swapping, I understand why they do it but to gain more business or make it fair, but at the same time it's annoying when you don't get the date or time you want then it comes available but already settled for something else and can't change it!

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Double barrel surnames. An advertisement your chav parents didn't want to commit to marriageto spawn you.
Hahaha, I have 7 grandchildren with DB names. As someone who hates writing, I feel their pain when having to fill in their full name on forms 🤣

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
Same! Sometimes now I tend to leave it in the bag for a day then take it out and inspect, if it looks good enough to wear straight out it’s passed the test, if it looks like it’s been crumbled at bottom of laundry basket for a year (after just sitting in a bag for a day) it’s failed and goes back to the shop 🤣
That’s a good test!