Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moosesauna

Chatty Member
Some women should never have children, they clearly don't like them. I was on a bus today, and a woman got on with two kids and one in a push chair. She clearly had been having a difficult day, because she kept scolding the child in the pushchair. She kept telling her to sit still. At one point she said to the child" if you don't stop, I'll take you off the bus, and me and the othe kids will go without you."
What a terrible thing to tell a child. She'll probably be in therapy when she is older.
If it makes you feel better, it could've just been a spur of the stressed-moment thing - my parents said shit like that occasionally but always made sure to apologise afterwards. Difficult to stay calm around a kid when you're stressed and sometimes you end up saying stupid and harmful things, but what matters is making sure the child feels loved and knows you're not serious when you say things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bubbadabut

VIP Member
People who take very small children/toddlers to demonstrations and marches. Even worse when the child is holding a homemade placard that they can neither read nor understand.

Last edited:

sheleg

VIP Member
People who tell stories like this when really they just want to tell everyone “hey look at me I’m still wearing a mask, even though no one cares anymore”.
Yeah, but I’d rather someone wear a mask who potentially has a cold or virus, rather than sneezing all over the place.

weeweegie

VIP Member
When places like home bargains sell a whole range of Valentine themed kitchen crap like plates and mugs etc. I’m sorry but who is running out and buying plates with pink hearts on to use for one day a year? Do the people making this stuff think we’re all idiots? (They probably do).

Milktray

VIP Member
Doing a search on FB to find a post that you wrote 13 years...and as a now 41 year old, realise that I was in my 20's (albeit late 20s) when I wrote it :oops:

Goes along the lines of...

'(Insert name) is tryna find out wot X factor contestant will win.'

Find that delete button NOW! The very thought that somebody else has seen this post sends shivers down my spine!

In fact FB should automatically archive ALL material from, say, 5 years ago.

In addition, I wrote a comment to a business about a problem I was having and if they can PM me. Next minute I get my friends messaging me asking what the problem was.
Why can't I write a comment on a business page without all my friends seeing?! Pisses me off!

• Haha

orla1989

When you see some news you want to know about on an instagram news page. Eg, hello magazine “ guess what Corrie actor is pregnant” etc and then it says “ click link in bio to find out”

it dives me MAD!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Just say in the pic who it is!! And the news is always so boring when you click the bio it’s such a waste of time

Last edited:

Smiamiee

HELP 🙋‍♀️
Tailgating or basically bullying on the roads. Ive had some awful encounters with this. Also a few years back one of them actually smashed into the back of my car which has made me even more anxious.
FGS im already speeding get off my tail im doing my best! Stop the aggression! Normally men (sorry) i could understand if i was driving too slow but im definitely not. Im a polite, courteous driver, always make sure im in the right lane, do the speed limit (+10% i know i shouldnt speed).
Im really struggling with this its almost made me give up driving to work etc and get the bus instead but i dont want to let them win. Has anybody got any advice to deal with this? I honestly feel sick and nervous everytime it happens. I lock my car whilst im driving in it cause im scared.

• Sad
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
When people leave their rubbish behind them at the cinema, it doesn't take much to take it with you and put it in the bin.

no-no

VIP Member
The local binmen. Chips on their shoulders, effing and blinding in the alleyways and causing as much noise as possible at 6-7am. Their attitudes stink worse than the rubbish. And they’ve left mine today for some reason.

• Sad
  • Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
When people write stuff on here like "oooo big sip of tea this afternoon" when someone comes to a thread with gossip. Makes me cringe.
Yeah same I hate all the tea comments on here like " I've got some piping hot tea for you" (sorry I know this probably offends so many people 😬)

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
I've just relocated the washing basket to the bathroom and it's STILL invisible to my husband 😠😠

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Becoming ill during my time off work and not being able to enjoy it 😭 I know it could be worse and I am grateful for what I do have , just venting and feeling sorry for myself

• Sad

bubbadabut

VIP Member
That Instagram pose where the woman tugs a strand of her hair and pulls her head to one side. "Look at me - I'm so coquettish!"🤪

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
When you get your haircut and the hairdresser puts your hair just slightly off your natural parting. For some reason I can’t bring myself to correct them when it’s just slightly off so I say it’s fine then it feels weird until I get home and can brush it to where it rightly belongs 😂😂

sheleg

VIP Member
Whenever there’s an article on Katie Price people always comment “she used to be so beautiful”. Come off it! She’s always been rough as chuff with masculine features. She might’ve been “attractive” in a harsh slappery sense but some carry on like she was Audrey Hepburn.
I hate when people say she’s a shrewd businesswoman. Why is she bankrupt then?

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
. Spineless companies that are below par/corrupt change their name after too much negative press.
Just don't be shit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

weeweegie

VIP Member
When commenters ask celebs/influencers what their ‘secret’ is when asking about their youthful looks and it’s quite obviously a shit ton of plastic surgery. I just want to comment back ‘seriously?’ But I don’t, I just come here and moan about it 😂

• Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I enter a lot of competitions and I can’t stand people who enter and comment stuff like
‘ooh I’d love to win this had such a hard year after losing my dad’
Or ‘tagging my brave friend who is an NHS nurse FINGERS CROSSED!!!’
to be clear this is for competitions where the only requirement is to enter. You are not being asked why you deserve to win.
The reason this annoys me is because idgaf
Yes, as if honestly a tugging-at-the-heartstrings story will make a difference!