Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How celebs can never just go to hospital in a normal manner. They are always "rushed" to hospital šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People who start a sentence with...
'What was I gonna say?' or 'I was gonna tell you something'

Then end the sentence with...
'Ive forgot' and 'but it wasn't important'.

Why start the sentence?
Why not leave me blissfully unaware rather than me wondering what the hell you were gonna tell me.
This is what everyone I whatsapp voice message complains about :ROFLMAO:

How celebs can never just go to hospital in a normal manner. They are always "rushed" to hospital šŸ™„
as opposed to the casual stroll most people take to Aand E:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
This is what everyone I whatsapp voice message complains about :ROFLMAO:

as opposed to the casual stroll most people take to Aand E:ROFLMAO:
My husband does it ALL THE TIME...

'I was gonna say something but I've forgot'

Winds me up!

• Haha
Queues. When u r in a line , for example in the supermarket. Thereā€™s always someone wandering up and down the tills looking for an empty one. Every bleeping till is ten people deep, you r wandering up and down looking for one thatā€™s got a shorter queue . There arenā€™t any . Just get in the bloody queue and wait till itā€™s your turn. End of.

Reactions: 7
Queues. When u r in a line , for example in the supermarket. Thereā€™s always someone wandering up and down the tills looking for an empty one. Every bleeping till is ten people deep, you r wandering up and down looking for one thatā€™s got a shorter queue . There arenā€™t any . Just get in the bloody queue and wait till itā€™s your turn. End of.
or when people are queuing outside a locked door and someone new comes up and tries to open it, as if no one else would have already tried :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MOT time

appointments between x and y and they always turn up at z o'clock
Buggers didnt even turn up at z o'clock didnt turn up at all, now got to wait 10 days to do it all again

Still MOT tomorrow that should be a better experience. except it's in a huge workshop freezing and nowhere warm to sit or even stand and I have to help them with the bits they cant do on their own.. oh and I have three kids with me..
Wish me luck!

I know you are thinking, go somewhere else but love these guys and they are so honest and fair and don't make me feel uncomfortable like many garages do. Last year I had someone collect they charged me for mending a puncture in a tire (inbeded nail) that was on an advisory WTF Fuckers!

• Sad
Yes that, and also when you're standing in a queue but have left a gap so people can get by and someone asks 'are you in the queue'?

No, I'm waiting for the number 32 bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same. Theyā€™re not really a new thing. Itā€™s one of the few ā€˜Americanā€™ things I donā€™t mind. I thought it was a nice way to end your time at school, ours was a right laugh. Prom dresses donā€™t have to cost a fortune either, there are so many options especially these days.
Yeah same prom was an amazing night such a laugh , I had one at school and been left 15 years, got my dress for about Ā£40 from TK maxx , not sure what it'll be like when it's my kids turn but it doesn't have to cost a fortune like most things it can be done on a budget, so yeah got to agree don't mind that one.

Reactions: 2
It's been a long long time since my school days, I never had any fashion sense, and that didn't bother me . On a uniform free day I wore what I felt comfortable in, didn't care what anybody thought.

Nowadays everyone has a camera 24/7 and if some poor sod wore something unfashionable, then it will haunt them for the rest of their lives. I agree dresses don't have to cost a lot, but if all your friends are dressed like Princess Di and you are dressed like a bag lady you will feel bad, especially girls.

Do schools have year books now, where you can vote which kid is most likely to become a loser. I hope not.
A cheap dress doesnā€™t necessarily mean looking like a bag lady! And by that logic we should cancel anything potentially fun that might cost money because some people canā€™t afford it.

Reactions: 4
Crumbs really annoy me, they turn up in the thousands. Moving the toaster can tip me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those Facebook competitions where you win something basic like a stuffed toy and people give full on sob stories like ā€œIā€™d give it to my granddaughter her dog died the other day and sheā€™s bullied as she only has one legā€ itā€™s Ā£10 to buy straight out Deborah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
People who post pics of their 3 month old baby with a caption along the lines of ā€˜not so little anymore!ā€™ Ffs itā€™s still baby and is pretty small, what a stupid thing to say. And yet people say it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do schools have year books now, where you can vote which kid is most likely to become a loser. I hope not.
The American high schools have them, don't they, with pictures of everyone in their last year. I know they include things like 'person voted most likely to succeed' but I really hope they don't have stuff like 'person voted most likely to fail,' which could really affect someone's self-esteem.

The constant updates as the numbers of Omicron cases trickle in šŸ„“

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The American high schools have them, don't they, with pictures of everyone in their last year. I know they include things like 'person voted most likely to succeed' but I really hope they don't have stuff like 'person voted most likely to fail,' which could really affect someone's self-esteem.
We had a year book and an award ceremony at my prom and I left school in 2002... Two of our awards were for the person with the biggest mouth and the best excuse for being late though so probably a bit different to an American school šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We had a year book and an award ceremony at my prom and I left school in 2002... Two of our awards were for the person with the biggest mouth and the best excuse for being late though so probably a bit different to an American school šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m sure we had one for the girl with the straightest hair. There was uproar when the girl who everyone thought would win didnā€™tšŸ˜‚ tbf she had some impressively straight hair it was a crime that she didnā€™t win.
Those Facebook competitions where you win something basic like a stuffed toy and people give full on sob stories like ā€œIā€™d give it to my granddaughter her dog died the other day and sheā€™s bullied as she only has one legā€ itā€™s Ā£10 to buy straight out Deborah.
These are so funny. Usually they just want you to comment ā€˜yesā€™ to confirm you want your name to be entered into a hat. They donā€™t care about your life story and it never increases your chances of winning because itā€™s a lucky dip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The day you have washed and blow dried your hair, are wearing some make up, decent clothes, you see no one you know. The day you go out looking like a sack of tit you see every fucker you've ever known and those you havenā€™t seen in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Getting endless emails from the CEOā€™s of various companies informing me about how the safety of their customers and colleagues during the pandemic is of ā€˜upmost importanceā€™. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.