Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main roundabout in my town which joins the M60. No one can use it correctly. I feel my heart rate increase (in frustration) every time I approach it because last time someone had the audacity to blow their horn at me because THEY drifted into the wrong filter lane. It bothered me for days. I wouldn’t mind, I’ve only lived in this area for 6 months. I even went on google earth to check I was correct. I am.

And the general consensus that large roundabouts are ‘daunting’ they’re not, they’re efficient, effective and safe ways to move round a traffic system. I wish people paid more attention to the giant blue and white overhead signs, which cannot be easily missed.

Reactions: 7
Bastards on here and other social media sites creating fake profiles and personas and hoodwinking decent people. 😡 duck off the lot of you, you sad fucks.

Reactions: 12
It seems every double duvet cover I buy these days has a two inch gap on the sides (never from top to bottom). I even resorted to tucking it under the mattress yesterday as I couldn’t get it to look made 🤣 What tog duvet do they think we’re using?!

Also, those little bags they put new bed covers in from the supermarket. Must be a machine that whacks them in because it’s a nightmare to get them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mulholland Drive. User who has at least four profiles.
I'd wondered why all my usual threads were quite.
Although I'm now so suspicious I'm wondering about you and another similar poster.
Thankyou, I remember MD being called Belzebob or something before, but I thought the name change was because she got locked out of her account.

God, I feel old asking what such and such means.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thankyou, I remember MD being called Belzebob or something before, but I thought the name change was because she got locked out of her account.

God, I feel old asking what such and such means.
Oh gosh, if your birth date/username is real, you're not old! My mate born in the same year doesn't feel old.

Their name change was done on name change day. The one day of the year you can request a name change. That person still has existing and current profiles though, despite being banned under the other guises.

Reactions: 1
Oh gosh, if your birth date/username is real, you're not old! My mate born in the same year doesn't feel old.

Their name change was done on name change day. The one day of the year you can request a name change. That person still has existing and current profiles though, despite being banned under the other guises.
Yes name and date is correct, I didn't know about name change day, another reason to feel old. :ROFLMAO:

I only joined to find out about Philip Schofield, and I am still here a year later.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.