Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they didn’t admit to anything but their posts didn’t add up and some observant members had a hunch and kept tabs on them. Mods said they have known it was a fake for a while and recently banned the account. The reason we think it was really a bloke is because the language they used doesn’t really seem like the kind of language an actual lesbian woman would use, and when you piece everything together it really does sound like a man in his 60’s or something living out a weird fantasy/fetish. It’s crazy they kept it going for so long before getting rumbled, but all those posts were spread out over so many threads so it’s easy to not notice right away.

Little tip: If you go on the threads and click on ‘most liked posts’ you should be able to get most of the tea including screen shots that highlight MH’s creepyness and contradictions.
Had a quick flick through the alcoholics thread (try and stay away as it triggers me) but I think one of MDs personalities could have been cousins a tit storm in their too. Looks like it’s all been reported and removed now.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Had a quick flick through the alcoholics thread (try and stay away as it triggers me) but I think one of MDs personalities could have been cousins a tit storm in their too. Looks like it’s all been reported and removed now.
I had a rant on there last night (well early this morning). The thread was originally a support thread for people who had family and friends who are alcoholics. I'd posted on there myself for some advice. Shortly afterwards MD started posting frequently about how much they were drinking. I just felt it wasn't appropriate. I know it's not my place to say who can post where, I just thought it may have been better if there was a dedicated thread for alcoholics - because everyone deserves to be heard but the support required is different depending on which side of things you are experiencing.

They didn't say anything dreadful or cause trouble, it was just hard to read. I unfollowed the thread shortly after and then things changed with my personal situation and I ended up starting a new thread anyway.

After I'd posted last night, someone quite rightly asked if we could keep the MD drama away from that thread. I really should have been more considerate of other people before I posted my rant. I was just a bit wound up.

I'm feeling less irritated today. There's obviously a reason why this person creates so many profiles. Maybe they are lonely, unhappy or unwell. I don't know, I think perhaps I reacted in a really judgemental way last night, which isn't really like me. I've had some stuff going on so I'm a bit more sensitive than usual, although that's not really an excuse. I just felt really aggrieved for the people who had been interacting via personal message with this person (even though I hadn't been). It's a violation of trust really.

Sorry, this has turned into a really long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m back! My mind is blown. We’ve all been well and truly had, I felt something wasn’t right about MD but thought she might have just been a bit of an oddball with a big personality, although it’s so obvious in hindsight and it makes me feel a bit icky😂😂😂

Kinda gutted I only found those threads after they were locked I have so much to say!
I spent over an hour reading those same sex flirting threads last night 😂 I read a lot of the off topic threads but don’t post all the time and MD posts always were really weird and kind of annoying, I remember a while back I posted on the what are you wearing thread and MD reacted with a love heart straight away, creeps now out now thinking that it was probably a man reading through what women are wearing and getting some kind of sexual thrill out of it 😬😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m waiting at the doctors for my mum to come out of an appointment. Parked up in a space, plenty of parking available and lots of free spaces. Why do so many people just sit in their cars and either block you in, leave the car running in the middle of the carpark ‘just to drop a prescription off’ park on the keep clear signs . Just park up and stop being a bell end.

Reactions: 6
People who park in child or disabled bays but then sit in the car. Why can't you just drop off and go park in a normal space if you're staying in the car 🙄

We've always parked up at the back, because frankly you've got more space than anywhere else, so it really doesn't concern me but I still give them the button eye as I walk past 😂

• Haha
My TV remote is about to die. No spare batteries of course. And of course being a smart TV its a real faff trying to change channel via an onscreen menu and a touch sensitive bezel.

Back in the old days you had good old fashioned buttons on your unsmart TV. Press a button, channel changed, job done!

Reactions: 2
My TV remote is about to die. No spare batteries of course. And of course being a smart TV its a real faff trying to change channel via an onscreen menu and a touch sensitive bezel.

Back in the old days you had good old fashioned buttons on your unsmart TV. Press a button, channel changed, job done!
How smart is it? Can Alexa change the channel?

Reactions: 1
Having to wait for people in the supermarket to move out of the way so you can pick up the item you want. But they’re taking ages fannying about trying to decide whether to get lean or extra lean mince. Only so long I can pretend to look at the chicken next to you before I start getting impatient.

People taking up space on the packing bench in Aldi when they’re not there to pack.

Reactions: 14
Having to wait for people in the supermarket to move out of the way so you can pick up the item you want. But they’re taking ages fannying about trying to decide whether to get lean or extra lean mince. Only so long I can pretend to look at the chicken next to you before I start getting impatient.

People taking up space on the packing bench in Aldi when they’re not there to pack.
I do the extremely British thing of waiting and then saying "Sorry, excuse me, can I just grab one of those please. Thank you. Sorry"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All these adverts for Harry & Meghan’s upcoming interview are starting to grate on me now. I really couldn’t care less what shocking admissions they’re going to come out with or whatever buzzwords are being used to promote it.

When you grab an armful of washing, walk downstairs and put it in the machine and start the cycle. Five mins later you go upstairs to get something and some of the washing that you dropped on the way down is laying there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you grab an armful of washing, walk downstairs and put it in the machine and start the cycle. Five mins later you go upstairs to get something and some of the washing that you dropped on the way down is laying there 🙄
Holy tit this!! I've started waking backwards to the washing machine to check if I've dropped anything! It's like that movie scene when the bad guy has a hostage and he's backing away from the cops😆

• Haha
My washing machine has a feature which lets you stop the programme to add the dropped items in, it’s a game changer!

• Wow

Sometimes if you open the battery compartment and wiggle the batteries around - or swap them from side to side - it's enough to trick them into lasting a bit longer ...

Reactions: 3
Sometimes if you open the battery compartment and wiggle the batteries around - or swap them from side to side - it's enough to trick them into lasting a bit longer ...
Sometimes a pat on the remote does wonders.

Reactions: 4
Ha! I have wiggled, teased, stroked, shook, patted, and said lots of nice things to the batteries - but they still died on me :(

My own silly fault for not buying in bulk, but its especially annoying when the lids on the back of TV remotes don't always slide off, but are screwed down with the tiniest of screws. And typically I never have a screwdriver small enough to fit. And all of a sudden a relatively simple job as swapping out batteries, now becomes a DIY project!

• Angry
  • Haha
The idea that everyone needs to go to therapy and "work on themselves." Not everyone can afford to or wants to. I don't think anyone "needs" therapy unless they have mental health problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.