Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you reply to something on tattle and you post it, then re read and realise it’s got loads of typos and makes no sense. That’s me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People who post pics on Facebook of their day out when they have gone out with their area. I have one person who does this every weekend. I’m sick to death of my council area but I stick to the bloody boring rules and we go for walks and stick to parks in this area. Technically (according to the lockdown rules which my husband has scrutinised) we could go 5 miles outwith the furthest point of the boundary of where we live which would give us more options but we don’t want to be dicks and if we did we wouldn’t post it on Facebook 😩 my son is asking to go places and I’m telling him we’re not allowed then I see this person just going anyway. Grinds my gears.

Reactions: 4
This used to really bother me cause I'd see posts about it all the time on Facebook and then people whining the next day.
People can have fun but it's annoying.

To explain, it's to do with drinking.
People on Facebook and social media around me being all like "let's get tit faced let's get in such a state."
In Ireland where I am they say "get locked" in a really bad way. Then the next day they're crying on Facebook about how bad they feel.

You did it to yourself. Deal with it. No sympathy. Years later when everyone or someone I know of might have really bad liver damage no sympathy at all for them.
I'd only remind them of all the times they got in a awful state.

It's not a great thing to get yourself in such a state and don't be crying on Facebook the next day about it. You did it to yourself.

Reactions: 5
When the toothpaste lid isn’t on after someone else uses it

Reactions: 1
Buying shoes. I have relatively big but narrow and flat feet. I need support. Its so hard to find comfy shoes that look good (and that dont rip my skin to shreds either)

Buying shoes. I have relatively big but narrow and flat feet. I need support. Its so hard to find comfy shoes that look good (and that dont rip my skin to shreds either)
Tell me about it, I dread when it comes to the time to buy a new pair of shoes, its a nightmare. I usually end up with trainers or horrible frumpy things. Why can't they design nice looking shoes for people with wide feet?

Reactions: 3
Tell me about it, I dread when it comes to the time to buy a new pair of shoes, its a nightmare. I usually end up with trainers or horrible frumpy things. Why can't they design nice looking shoes for people with wide feet?
Same, my feet are about a size 4 but they’re so wide I have to buy a 6, which means they’re always too long for me and they cut up the backs of my heels. I really struggle to find comfy, nice shoes.

I’m with you on the shoe thing expect mine are tiny size 2.5/3 and really narrow. I have to wear 3 pairs of thick socks when wearing boots and can’t wear strapless heels as always too big. Bane of my life. That and bra straps continually falling off my shoulders! Have yet to find a bra where they stay up no matter how tight I make the straps.

When a visitor to someone in your street leaves their engine running and their hands free is so loud you can hear their conversation from in your house . Turn your engine off and turn the volume down!

Reactions: 8
I like following food accounts on insta for recipe inspiration. But I get so annoyed when they describe a recipe as easy or even lazy when to me it’s quite a lot of effort. It’s just showing off isn’t it. Any time I make a meal from scratch I’m really proud of myself, if I’ve had to chop a few things, have a couple of different pots and pans on the go...if I’ve had to squeeze a lemon! Then that’s decent cooking so don’t insult your followers by banging on about how easy it is to make!!

People who have the whole carpark but insist on parking in the space next to you.

People who stink of B.O on the morning commute.

Those who chew gum with an open mouth.

Reactions: 9
Toothache.

Why yes, there is a reason I'm posting this at 2:26 am. It's a right bleeping bastard.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Try hotter! Their shoes come in various widths and trendy styles, nice boots/pumps etc not just old people styles 😅 x

The way my kids teachers seem to be unable to put text boxes on the online learning work, or if they do they are a ridiculous shape (like a really long rectangle when it could just be a square), they over lap each other etc. One of my daughters seems really bothered by it and always asks me to fix the text boxes if they are a weird shape or they over lap each other. Does my head in having to piss around with it all before she actually starts doing the work. Thank duck there’s not long left of this tit now.

Home schooling in general. How it seems to vary to much, how (in my experience) crap teachers are at IT stuff, how new topics seem to not actually get taught at all.

eg. we are doing angles today so we get a 5 min video about whether Teddy has done a quarter turn or a half turn then the worksheets to go with it are all 'identify the isoceles triangle' - wtf happened to the bit in the middle?

The current american trend (on tiktok/youtube) of using the word "addicting"... it is "addictive" you morons

Reactions: 5
Having to leave a message for the teacher explaining that my daughter couldn’t answer one of the maths questions because we couldn’t find a ruler anywhere despite using one just last week 🙈

• Haha
People who post pics on Facebook of their day out when they have gone out with their area. I have one person who does this every weekend. I’m sick to death of my council area but I stick to the bloody boring rules and we go for walks and stick to parks in this area. Technically (according to the lockdown rules which my husband has scrutinised) we could go 5 miles outwith the furthest point of the boundary of where we live which would give us more options but we don’t want to be dicks and if we did we wouldn’t post it on Facebook 😩 my son is asking to go places and I’m telling him we’re not allowed then I see this person just going anyway. Grinds my gears.
Actually as the current government guidance is just advice and not law, there's no legal limit on how far you can travel to exercise. So my bugbear is people who complain about other people travelling outside of their local area to exercise when actually they're not doing anything wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.