Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you start making dinner and ever other person in the house decides that they need to be in the kitchen 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to order my Mum a present for Mother's Day, I text my Dad (who I know is always on his phone as he shares stuff and sends memes alllll day) to double check that what I am ordering is what she will like and he hasn't even read it 🙄. He will text back in either a few hours or a few days. I want to order it now while I'm sat here ready, 1. so it def gets here in time and 2, so I don't forget to order 🙄

Reactions: 1
Fly Tipping

A news report for my local area (High Wycombe) says someone has dumped a load of old fridges, cookers and other kitchen crap in a car park near a forest :(

Seems fly tipping is everywhere now. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Those hand washes you get that you have to pick up and squeeze rather than pump it out!
I don’t understand why they are designed like that.

Fly Tipping

A news report for my local area (High Wycombe) says someone has dumped a load of old fridges, cookers and other kitchen crap in a car park near a forest :(

Seems fly tipping is everywhere now. :mad:
It’s the same here (Glasgow). A couch was left on the woodland path that we take our walk on. What is wrong with people 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Cleaning my kitchen and then having to do it again the next day, and the day after that and the day after that and so on. I wish it could stay clean for longer than an hour! Adult life involves so much cleaning the same tit over and over. It’s really boring.

When my year1 child’s writing work involves ‘text maps’. I just don’t get what they are or what the point of them is. Just write the bloody sentence instead of using weird pictures?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People not queuing in a logical fashion, or people just milling around next to the queue then you ask them if they are in the queue and they act like you’ve just asked them a ridiculous question. Don’t stand next to the queue then you weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way American talk show hosts shout when they talk. I just tried watching some interviews on Kelly Clarkson’s talk show and she’s full on shouting. Had to turn it off. It was the same with Busy Philipps when she had her talk show. Positively screaming instead of talking. She just sounded insane. James Corden is a bit the same. It’s so off putting.

Reactions: 3
It's not little, it's quite big actually. People (England) who went out to clap for key workers for 10 weeks during lockdown constantly moaning about those people they were clapping despite knowing about all the cuts theyve endured and the stress they are under. My family constantly moan about our GP. He is currently seriously ill with Covid and they all but wished him dead. He runs 3 practices and, until lately, hes been the only GP at our doctors.
Now that you mention it my in laws are the same.
They said they were out clapping every week and now they are bad mouthing their GP sugery and how slow it is when they are being referred.

Being called "hun", "babes" or "sugar"

Might suit some, but it dings my head
Haha I do this when I'm been a dick 🤪
My favourite right now is petal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is controversial so feel free to scroll past. You dont have to argue with me about how my opinion is wrong so be warned now.
People who have gotten pregnant, purposely, during this pandemic and then constantly complaining about the restrictions in place. This pandemic has been circulating the country for 1.5 years, why did you NEED to have a baby now knowing it wont get to see family or your friends? Also moaning about hospital policies, they may not be nice but theres other people to protect in those hospitals outside of you and your pregnant self. They are published, they're not a big secret that's hiding round a corner waiting to jump out. What was the need to bring a baby into THIS. This absolute tit show. (I understand some people do plan babies and in that case I dont hold anything against them, it just seems some people have gotten pregnant out boredom and have taken on motherhood as a fun little hobby)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When you buy something from a website and they immediately start bombarding you with multiple emails a day. I've just bought from you, I don't need to get anything else. Go away

Reactions: 13
People not queuing in a logical fashion, or people just milling around next to the queue then you ask them if they are in the queue and they act like you’ve just asked them a ridiculous question. Don’t stand next to the queue then you weirdo.
Yes! I hate it when you’re in a cheap shop and they open a till and it’s usually some baldy bloke from the back who barges to it first. Now when I’m in B&M or somewhere like that I’ll just stay in my queue, not worth the hassle

C919B558-DC13-493F-A1A1-F0B131C527E6.jpeg

Love it when someone blatantly tries to jump a queue and gets pulled up over it 🍿

• Haha
Its not so much annoying, more confusing and a little upsetting. When all of a sudden many of the users on a website you have have been contributing to for a while, suddenly start ignoring you for some unknown reason. You know when you are being ignored, because they dont acknowledge your posts. As far as I am aware, I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bashing your knee on the washing machine door which isn’t quite shut properly.

Reactions: 1
Walter Mitty types on Tattle 🙃
Lol just had to google this - can you elaborate??

On the subject of tattler behaviours: holier than thou types 😂 e.g being catty to others (on the fake handbags thread) saying ‘oh gosh I’d never do ___ It’s not classy’ hun it’s a gossip site, we’re all trashy here 🤪

• Haha
Lol just had to google this - can you elaborate??

On the subject of tattler behaviours: holier than thou types 😂 e.g being catty to others (on the fake handbags thread) saying ‘oh gosh I’d never do ___ It’s not classy’ hun it’s a gossip site, we’re all trashy here 🤪
I see posts sometimes and it’s so obvious to me that it’s lies and/or attention seeking 😂. I always feel bad for the well meaning tattlers who take them at face value and spend time giving them advice and support.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see posts sometimes and it’s so obvious to me that it’s lies and/or attention seeking 😂. I always feel bad for the well meaning tattlers who take them at face value and spend time giving them advice and support.
I like your taste in films, Walter Mitty/Singin' in the rain - both excellent films.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.