Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
When people laugh and make a huge deal over the number 69 as if it’s the most hilarious thing ever. Get a bloody grip for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
When the top of the milk doesn’t come off and the tab snaps and then you have to stab the foil seal thingy to open it 😭 And it always happens when you’re in a rush and just really need a cup of tea.

The King in the North

Parents, who after their baby has a little sneeze, immediately want to go to the doctors.

My daughter sneezed one time due to someone's aftershave, for the whole day, my girlfriend's mother demanded we take it to the hospital. After, she went on about it for about three and half days, until my girlfriend snapped, told her Mother to fuck off and didn't speak to her for about a month.

• Haha

drewydrop

Chatty Member
People who drop litter or think it’s ok to leave litter in a car (theirs or someone else’s), drive me insane. I recently did a litter pick down at my sons school and the before and after pictures were amazing. Within a week there was litter everywhere again. Parents giving their kids snacks after school and letting them drop them at their feet. It’s infuriating. A few of us are doing another litter pick in the new year but we really need people to take responsibility for themselves. It’s horrible looking around and seeing crap everywhere 😞
I live near 2 primary schools and I am constantly picking up sweet wrappers and crisp packets from my driveway 😡No one in my street seems to care but it’s my biggest bug bear. Im out there most days picking litter up. I was going to write to the schools and suggest they get the kids out litter picking in the local area!

I also remember being at McDonald’s drive through late at night and a man in a van rolled down his window and chucked all his rubbish on the floor of the car park. He was about 6ft from the bin. Think I said a few expletives at him, he then pulled up next to meet at the lights and threw his milkshake out the window onto the floor to piss me off. Getting angry just thinking about it 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

wearedoomed

Use of the word "vulnerable", it seems to apply to such a massive swathe of the population it's become meaningless.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Words/phrases that have become meaningless because they're over used or used in the wrong context
Empowered
Privilege
Error of judgement
Raising awareness
Literally

Also useless reviews....
Especially shoes and clothes. I want to know if the sizing comes up right or the if colour is true to the picture but its usually ' my husband thought the dress looked great o me'
'Lovely dress, I wore it to my daughters wedding'
'I wore the shoes to my friends dinner party and everyone commented on how nice they were'
'I've yet to read the book but the picture on the cover is more for a romantic novel not a thriller'
'Only started taking the suppliment two days ago so its too early to tell'
🙄

birdiefly246

VIP Member
People who seem to have no actual opinion on anything. It takes a while to spot them but, once you do, it kills me. I have a couple in work - they never ever voice an opinion about anything at all.
THIS and also when they say something and then you voice an opinion and they change their opinion to agree with you.

I get that sometimes there are different viewpoints that maybe you haven't thought of but some people just take opinions from other people and just pass them off as their own when really they've just never thought about it

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Going to the supermarket and not realising until you're about to pay, that your bank card is not in your purse (it is instead, sitting next to your laptop at home, from when you made an online purchase) 😭😭😭

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
People not queuing in a logical fashion, or people just milling around next to the queue then you ask them if they are in the queue and they act like you’ve just asked them a ridiculous question. Don’t stand next to the queue then you weirdo.

• Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
This may not be little....but when your employer uses covid as an excuse.
I have been asking since October to use some of my holidays. A nice week off or the odd weekend off would be nice. But when we try we are met with a no, when we ask what days are available for holiday they say we don't know, its lockdown so its not like you can use the holiday to go anywhere.
Same over Christmas, they were begging for overtime and if we said no we got asked why and told its covid tier 4 so its not like we can go see people or go anywhere. Should not have to explain why you cant work extra hours, we are not obliged to do so in our contracts so fuck off.

Its got right on my tits!

• Sad

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
When my cat spends all afternoon hanging around and meowing for his dinner, then when I do put it down for him, he sniffs it and walks off. I mean, what is your problem dude?!?!?

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
When people (usually girls) post a picture of a meal their other half cooked and it looks basic as fuck (someone posted burger and chips on my timeline ) or just a bog standard meal, extra annoyance points for caption of ‘the boy cooked’ 🤢

• Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Certainly not a "little" thing, but apparently Storm Bella, has caused havoc throughout Britain, and is continuing to do so according to reports.

Some towns and villages have suffered flooding from nearby rivers due to heavy and prolonged rainfall. This has meant homes being without power and warmth, and not for the first time either.

The biggest complaint, it would seem, is the lack of dredging and the building of flood defences.

Seems the government can throw billions at vanity projects like HS2 that will benefit the minority (even less so given the rise of video conference calling); while not bothering to throw a few million at such vulnerable areas and keeping people healthy and safe!

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Yes, and when they walk down the street arms around each other, or even worse, when the man has his arm around the woman and the woman is just walking normally not touching him at all. It looks like he's dragging her. Really weirds me out.
Yes! it’s just not necessary.

When you’re trying to have a conversation with them and they’re just rubbing each other thighs and practically sitting on each other, you’re adults just STOP.

• Sick

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
They don't care, it probably doesn't even cross their mind that someone has to pick it all up.
Horrible, selfish people. I'd love to go to their house and just throw shit all over it and watch them pick it up. 😅
Well they're just the minority, and you'll get those kinds of selfish fuckwits in all walks of life.

You do a grand but thankless job. But you'll always have the support from us Tattlers behind you ❤

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Wires. Wire hangers, electrical cables.. the whole fucking damn lot. Tangled messes everywhere and those shithole hangers aren't worth a SHITE

The ads on Tattle .. .. 😑😑😑😑😑

Last edited:
  • Haha