Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The embarrassment of sending an email to a customer with the word "orgasm" rather than "organism"

My own fault for not proof-reading prior to sending :(

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who correct your spelling as a form of insult

Example: 'it's YOU'RE'

Oooh you're hard, correcting someone over the Internets spelling 🤣🤣

I know spelling, grammar and punctuation really bother people but think of a better insult 🤣
Haha my current biggest grievance is people commenting about "closing our boarders" I see it so often and it hurts my eyes every time I look at it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When people (usually girls) post a picture of a meal their other half cooked and it looks basic as duck (someone posted burger and chips on my timeline ) or just a bog standard meal, extra annoyance points for caption of ‘the boy cooked’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Playing tug-of-war with the duvet!
My partner has a knack of turning over on her side with her back to me, and taking my share of the duvet with her!

Plus, she pounds and plumps her pillows, and generally seems to throw them around until they're in the right place, even though I sometimes get whacked on the head in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Playing tug-of-war with the duvet!
My partner has a knack of turning over on her side with her back to me, and taking my share of the duvet with her!

Plus, she pounds and plumps her pillows, and generally seems to throw them around until they're in the right place, even though I sometimes get whacked on the head in the process
I do this every night. I might just buy my own duvet to stop my boyfriend from moaning every night 🤣

Reactions: 1
People parking in parent and child parking spaces with no children. I don’t have children and these lazy gits still annoy the hell out of me
I once called a couple of entitled gits out for this when my twins were babies. Id had to park on the far side of the supermarket car park and carry two ten month olds to the entrance where these 65’ish year olds were just returning to their car. They were perfectly mobile, no blue badge in evidence and when I challenged them said ‘ we never had special parking spaces when our kids were little but we managed’ to which I replied that I supposed the shifts they’d done up chimneys must have toughened them up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I once called a couple of entitled gits out for this when my twins were babies. Id had to park on the far side of the supermarket car park and carry two ten month olds to the entrance where these 65’ish year olds were just returning to their car. They were perfectly mobile, no blue badge in evidence and when I challenged them said ‘ we never had special parking spaces when our kids were little but we managed’ to which I replied that I supposed the shifts they’d done up chimneys must have toughened them up!
I would have said there wasn‘t the internet when your kids were little but I bet you all use it

I’ve just thought of another one - men who read Take a Break 😆. I sometimes buy it and the amount of men who win competitions in there is quite high. It’s a women’s magazine! Go and buy a car magazine! As I previously posted about men who use ladies’ hairdressers, I’m fully aware that it may seem that I’m some sort of man hater - I’m not, honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Uneducated 'influencers' claiming to know all about how dangerous the COVID vaccine is and how they won't have that 'poison' injected into their body. Fair enough, but you clearly had no problem with the face fillers and fake breasts.

• Haha
Wires. Wire hangers, electrical cables.. the whole bleeping damn lot. Tangled messes everywhere and those shithole hangers aren't worth a SHITE

The ads on Tattle .. .. 😑😑😑😑😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
How household bills seemingly gang up together and dump on you just when you've paid one load of other household bills :rolleyes:

In the Telegraph this morning, there's a news report about a cold snap that will hit most of Britain this weekend and into next week, with freezing temperatures, thick snow and possible flooding in places.

What really pisses me off is the sarcasm in the accompanying comments section, such as "Snow in winter! Who'd have thought?" or "This isn't news, it's winter. Get over it!" or "Doesn't affect me. Non news!" :mad:

Regardless of whether its winter or not, its an important news item that a lot of people need to be aware of even if the forecast doesn't actually pan out in reality!

I bet these twats would soon be up in arms if heavy snow did affect them directly, resulting in power outages, dangerous driving, no food in the shops, or not being able to go for their Covid vaccination.

In fact, as I type this, the news item has been updated with a report of heavy snow falling in Scotland resulting in drivers being trapped in their cars or having RTAs due to drifting.

But it doesn't matter does it because its only bleeping winter! :mad:

• Angry
Daily stories of people's workouts. Does anyone really give a tit that you done another morning workout 🤬

This is probably my 4752857916254th post about this but whatever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daily stories of people's workouts. Does anyone really give a tit that you done another morning workout 🤬

This is probably my 4752857916254th post about this but whatever 🤣
Oops! Best not read the "What have you done today" thread because I've just posted about my "morning workout!" ;) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the Telegraph this morning, there's a news report about a cold snap that will hit most of Britain this weekend and into next week, with freezing temperatures, thick snow and possible flooding in places.

What really pisses me off is the sarcasm in the accompanying comments section, such as "Snow in winter! Who'd have thought?" or "This isn't news, it's winter. Get over it!" or "Doesn't affect me. Non news!" :mad:

Regardless of whether its winter or not, its an important news item that a lot of people need to be aware of even if the forecast doesn't actually pan out in reality!

I bet these twats would soon be up in arms if heavy snow did affect them directly, resulting in power outages, dangerous driving, no food in the shops, or not being able to go for their Covid vaccination.

In fact, as I type this, the news item has been updated with a report of heavy snow falling in Scotland resulting in drivers being trapped in their cars or having RTAs due to drifting.

But it doesn't matter does it because its only bleeping winter! :mad:
Yeah I think it's so dumb too especially since it's not like Scotland had crazy amounts of snow in the last 10 years?! Yeah some higher up areas get snow but living in Edinburgh I'm actually surprised when it does snow so yes, it is news

Oops! Best not read the "What have you done today" thread because I've just posted about my "morning workout!" ;) 🤣
I'll let you off, you're actually talking about your workout, rather than a posting a crappy photo standing in their workout clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'll let you off, you're actually talking about your workout, rather than a posting a crappy photo standing in their workout clothes 🤣🤣🤣
.....and I'll let you off for making a slight exaggeration about how many posts you've posted about something or other ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.