Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
it's not really social media related but the fact that being on your period is not a valid reason for illness.

Mine always flare up my stomach issue which usually starts in the night. I'll have sickness and diarrhoea all night (minimum of 3 hours) which will wipe me out for around 3 days but I feel guilty taking it easy during that time cause I think "oh it's just a period you have to get used to it" but it really does make me ill. I still go to work but there have been times I've had to be sent home cause it's been so bad as I can't do my job being in and out of the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Internet cookies. Oh you searched for a kitchen mixer tap 2 years ago? Prepare to be faced with dozens of links to kitchen mixer taps on every single website you visit forevermore.

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
People who automatically just share posts on fb . .
Usually itll be a lost dog in another country OR something missing/lost thats already been reunited 🙄

• Haha

Girlinabubble

that is actually worse than telling the receptionist. I have bowel problems and I rang during lockdown 1 after an agonising 3 weeks cause I didn't want to bother them (I will say my surgery are lovely!!). Phoned up had to explain to the receptionist about my bowel problems including some very tmi and embarrassing details about my poo. Doctor then rings and I had to go through the whole ordeal again like it wasn't embarrassing enough the first time! If the receptionist has deemed the issue important enough that a dr has to ring why has she not passed the info on?! Has he not asked?!
Hi Birdie - I worked as a GP receptionist for a while - Asking how they can help is just a way for the GP to start the conversation with you - the receptionist doesn’t brief the GP about every patient personally! - As they speak to you the receptionist adds a note to your online record for the doctor to read before they call - just a brief outline of the issue ( you really don’t need to give detailed information - just brief detail of symptoms and how long you’ve had them and what you’ve done to try to remedy yourself ) The system has a template with these questions to be completed. The calls at this surgery were continuous all morning so patients going in to great detail to the person answering the phone isn’t helpful or necessary.

Reactions: 7

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Ok found it but don’t have time to read all those pages. Could someone just answer me this, did teanosugar/mulholland drive admit to being a guy in real life and pretending to be a lesbian on here?? I can’t imagine someone putting their hands up and admitting that! So cringe but does kind of make sense now.

I did always think MD’s posts sounded a bit odd but I put it down to her being South African and read her posts in a South African accent 🤣
No they didn’t admit to anything but their posts didn’t add up and some observant members had a hunch and kept tabs on them. Mods said they have known it was a fake for a while and recently banned the account. The reason we think it was really a bloke is because the language they used doesn’t really seem like the kind of language an actual lesbian woman would use, and when you piece everything together it really does sound like a man in his 60’s or something living out a weird fantasy/fetish. It’s crazy they kept it going for so long before getting rumbled, but all those posts were spread out over so many threads so it’s easy to not notice right away.

Little tip: If you go on the threads and click on ‘most liked posts’ you should be able to get most of the tea including screen shots that highlight MH’s creepyness and contradictions.

Last edited:
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When my other half has some bread and doesn't seal the bag back up so when I go to get a piece it's stale as fuck. Prick.

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
When you’re washing your hair and get one on the shampoo bottle, have to put the bottle under the showerhead then or it looks scatty.

People who aren’t exactly lookers or stylish but pay for Instagram adverts in the hopes of becoming an influencer.

When someone doesn’t say thanks for you waiting when the obstruction is on their side of the road.

People with designer dog breeds who don’t pick up their shit. Your French bulldog might’ve cost £2k but it still 💩‘s like a Heinz 57! Pick it up.

People who drop litter in airport lounges even though there are plenty of bins around should they care to walk an extra few meters :mad:
Ugh, and this! People who drop litter full stop. I had someone else’s empty Costa cup (someone I was with) and walked back to a bin across the car park to get rid, turn around and some absolute scruff in a 4x4 just drops hers out the window like she was dropping a sock into the wash basket. Felt like banging on her window. Braindead sweats.

Last edited:
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you park in pretty much an empty car park yet some idiot feels the need to park in the space directly next to you.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
politicians answering one question for 15 minutes at a press conference but not actually answering it

petitspois

VIP Member
Oh my nanna was the grossest eater. I miss her so much but watching her eat was bad. If she had any meat she would eat it with her hands and rip it to bits then with her still greasy chicken hands would pick up the salt pot and use it. She’d get food all over her face and down her top. I do chuckle and shudder thinking of that!
My Nan was the same. She's pick up bones with her hands and I could see the grease all over them then she would just rub her hands together and carry on. It used to make me feel sick. I stopped eating there when I was about 12 and pretended I was obsessed with Pot Noodles so I could take my own and avoid her hygiene.

• Haha

Crunky_Snack

When folk don’t put the divider at the end of their groceries on the supermarket conveyor belt thingy. Honestly it fills me with such rage and I become so passively aggressive, like who the hell raised you?!!!

Pinkblush

VIP Member
There's a woman at work who constantly refers to us collectively as 'guys' during video calls.
'Guys, we only have an hour so shall we get started'
Shut up, you're not monica from Friends

You're carol from croydon

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
Oh my god THIS, I always get rude remarks from work colleagues because (before Covid tiers and lockdowns) I’d get my nails/hair done & how it must be ‘soooo nice to do things and spend my own money on myself whilst they cant’ mega rude and then other people join in. It really upsets me since I can’t have children but I don’t Feel I have to reply with my personal issue of I can’t have kids to these strangers

I also get random comments how I have no responsibilities because I don’t have children. Or how my life isn’t worth living because not having children, again they don’t know me personally to know why I can’t, basically means you live unfulfilled!!!!!!

Again it’s so uncomfortable and really is such a sore spot for me.
I’m in the same position as you and fully agree weird everything you’ve said!

Also hate the pity you get when they realise it’s a sore spot for you, and then expect you to turn around and say oh don’t worry about what you said you didn’t know.... well maybe think twice before commenting on children, you never know someone’s circumstances

weeweegie

VIP Member
Controversial but it really bugs me when privileged white American celebs use the fact they are Jewish to paint the picture they are a put upon minority. I understand anti semitism exists, not denying that at all, but the people who use it as if they are at a huge disadvantage because of it seem to be rich, white, privileged and very successful. It just bothers me that there are people out there who are really being discriminated against being put in the same category.

• Angry
  • Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
YouTube videos that take forever to load and then load on the lowest quality yet the ads seem to load in the highest quality without any buffering.

Parcel delivery companies who just give you a date and say it'll be there before 10pm and don't notify you when they're coming. So is it coming at 8am? 1pm? 9.55pm? I live in a house that's split into flats with access to my flat from the back of the house, the front door is the big downstairs flat which means they'll likely knock that door (not the delivery drivers fault) and I don't want them to knock after 8pm cause they've got two young kids but I don't know when it'll be here to sprint out myself and get it!

Ophelia

Passive-aggressive social media posts, especially they would never, ever say it directly to the intended person.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Taking the bins out. I dread Sunday’s & having to do it. 9 times out of 10 I do it in my pyjamas and you can bet every neighbour is out when I’m there in my pyjamas, hair piled on my head & no bra on 😂 Just a chore I really despise!

• Heart
  • Wow