Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how makeup YouTubers do their eyes before their foundation. Having to go around all that work when it comes time for concealer and base.

Reactions: 9
My daughters 21 and 20 thinking tik tok is just the best thing ever and being lazy arses and also them using my bathroom to howl (neither can sing!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate how makeup YouTubers do their eyes before their foundation. Having to go around all that work when it comes time for concealer and base.
But then if you have fallout from eyes, you aren't removing base makeup cleaning it up 😊😊

Reactions: 3
The media are not going to stop writing about people doing things without putting "socially distance" in their headlines, are they? Like we are all too thick to figure it out for ourselves.

Little irritates me more than media buzzwords.

Reactions: 4
When chavs put their job on Facebook as “full time mummy” when their kids are of school age....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My MIL has started turning up unannounced. When me and the kids are not in, she will text my husband (who is at work) and say that she came round but no one was home. *WELL IF YOU TEXT ME TO ASK I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU WE WERE NOT IN AND SAVED YOU THE 25 MINUTE TRIP FFS* 🙄😒🙄😒🙄😒

Am I expected to stay home on the off chance of some one popping in. Gives me the rage 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My MIL has started turning up unannounced. When me and the kids are not in, she will text my husband (who is at work) and say that she came round but no one was home. *WELL IF YOU TEXT ME TO ASK I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU WE WERE NOT IN AND SAVED YOU THE 25 MINUTE TRIP FFS* 🙄😒🙄😒🙄😒

Am I expected to stay home on the off chance of some one popping in. Gives me the rage 🤣🙈
I don't really like my MIL for various reasons, so I would always make sure I'm out 😂 . I would go mad if she turned up unannounced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't really like my MIL for various reasons, so I would always make sure I'm out 😂 . I would go mad if she turned up unannounced
I dont particularly like mine either so duck knows why she would think I would want her round without my husband home, especially unannounced 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
When people text you like this

Hey how are you

Im good, how's you??

Fine thanks.

So you then end up having to make conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate “How’s u?” Or worse just “Hows u”

Makes the sender sound illiterate.

• Haha
Had this today so need to get it off my chest.

Multi-storey car parks. Firstly WHYYY do people drive up the roundy bit so slow, what annoys me the most, you can tell the car park on a level is pretty full, why do they then need to drive so slowly to see if you see a space as you turn.

Just drive up to a floor where it seems quiter and you can find a space instead of driving at a snails pace, they have these amazing things called elevators these days! So who the F*%k cares what floor you park on 🤬

Reactions: 6
Had this today so need to get it off my chest.

Multi-storey car parks. Firstly WHYYY do people drive up the roundy bit so slow, what annoys me the most, you can tell the car park on a level is pretty full, why do they then need to drive so slowly to see if you see a space as you turn.

Just drive up to a floor where it seems quiter and you can find a space instead of driving at a snails pace, they have these amazing things called elevators these days! So who the F*%k cares what floor you park on 🤬
Yes, I just spiral straight to the top level, no stress then

Reactions: 1
Splitting the bill when your whole meal & drinks cost less than half of someone’s main. Why do people who order the most expensive items always want to split?! 🙃 (rhetorical question) And you can’t suggest paying for your own stuff because you’d be the mingebag, when they are the real mingebags!

Reactions: 15
Splitting the bill when your whole meal & drinks cost less than half of someone’s main. Why do people who order the most expensive items always want to split?! 🙃 (rhetorical question) And you can’t suggest paying for your own stuff because you’d be the mingebag, when they are the real mingebags!
OMG I had a huge row with some “friends” over this. I had 2 starters (I ate already) and they had 3 course meal and wine and wanted to split the bill then when I refused there was a row. I stood my ground though 😂

• Heart
OMG I had a huge row with some “friends” over this. I had 2 starters (I ate already) and they had 3 course meal and wine and wanted to split the bill then when I refused there was a row. I stood my ground though 😂
Yes this!

But also people that split the bill down to the last penny when there's a difference of about 10p is annoying too :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.