Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my cousins 😂 although she ain’t little 😬

I try to keep going on Facebook to an absolute minimum because I swear to god she sits there waiting for me to go online then pops up on messenger saying HIYA CUZ U OK

She has never worked and doesn’t do anything in general so the conversation is just so mundane 😂 I would just delete messenger if I didn’t use it to keep in touch with a lot of people overseas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of my cousins 😂 although she ain’t little 😬

I try to keep going on Facebook to an absolute minimum because I swear to god she sits there waiting for me to go online then pops up on messenger saying HIYA CUZ U OK

She has never worked and doesn’t do anything in general so the conversation is just so mundane 😂 I would just delete messenger if I didn’t use it to keep in touch with a lot of people overseas
she must be a Hinch lover i bet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God I sound petty...but, the way my boyfriend can’t figure out how to use the bleeping clothes horse 😂😭. I have a system, which is start with socks and undies down at the bottom and then hang gradually larger clothes at the top to allow all of the clothes room to dry properly. Does he follow that system? Does he duck 😂. Surprised half of our laundry hasn’t been flung out of the window and landed on our drive by the way he throws the clothes on there. Someone send help please, lockdown is clearly getting to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God I sound petty...but, the way my boyfriend can’t figure out how to use the bleeping clothes horse 😂😭. I have a system, which is start with socks and undies down at the bottom and then hang gradually larger clothes at the top to allow all of the clothes room to dry properly. Does he follow that system? Does he duck 😂. Surprised half of our laundry hasn’t been flung out of the window and landed on our drive by the way he throws the clothes on there. Someone send help please, lockdown is clearly getting to me 😂
I thought I was the only one :ROFLMAO: Like I dumped him anyway but he used to literally ‘hang’ items which were still all screwed up from the washing machine. It did not occur to him that a wet ball of a jumper wouldn’t dry like that! A bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss

My toddler likes to help put the washing out and even she does a better job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My boyfriend does this and also when he washes the stuff that’s too big to go in the dishwasher he makes like a leaning tower of Pisa on the draining board so it’s like playing buckaroo trying to move anything or even trying to turn the tap on, there is such thing as a tea towel!!!!!!! 😂

Edit: or Jenga that should read, got my 90s kids games mixed up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
- People who talk/laugh ridiculously loudly, probably for attention. Pipe down
- Always bumping into my neighbours, ALWAYS. I'm the type of person who if I need to leave the house but see the neighbour making their way in I will wait until they are safely inside before venturing out, yet I still bump into them way more than I like. It's not that I don't get on with them it's just that I loathe small talk.
- Me being generally awkward and too eager to please
- Fluffy sliders on girls who wear white toenail polish and fake tan
- People who say holibobs and 10 more sleeps etc
- 'Good morning my lovelies we're up early and of out to... (some twee place)' (on instahun insta mum insta posts). Why do they always have to refer to being up at the crack of dawn?
The neighbours one. Every. Single. Time! I live in a big tenement so loads to avoid. I put far too much time & effort into organising myself so I don’t ever have to see them but still they appear.
It’s like they just know...

• Haha
Knickers that have the label on the left hand side and not the back 🤬

Reactions: 11
My Niece and her boyfriend, lovely young couple who have just started saving for a house (Good on them) but always tag each other in pictures of properties with the caption “😍😍😍😍 we need to view this” and the other one will say “Yes! Let’s book a viewing”
And are being genuine, the houses are like nearly 350 - 400k - they barely scrape 25k a year between then! And they are being serious about it! I think they need to go and get a Mortgage in principle and bring them back to earth with what they can and cannot afford, bless their little cotton socks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This is the only way that makes sense!! I have been putting big items (bedding towels) on the washing line in the nice weather, but they normally go in the dryer. One thing i cannot even think of doing is hanging my underwear on the washing line to dry... it just makes me feel uncomfortable that neighbours would see my granny pants/ fancy knickers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There doesn't seem to be many dog and cat lovers here.

Reactions: 3
These are all probably on here already but here goes...

noisy eaters
People who talk with their mouths full
Heavy breathers
Slow walkers
People who don’t say thank you when you open a door for them
Headbands on babies
Headbands on babies 😂 nothing worse.

• Haha
people that open a new packet of something when there is more than enough in the one that is already open.

that angers me more than I can even put into words 😡😡
My husband does this with paracetamol, ibuprofen etc. I literally found 6 half used packets. JUST USE ONE PACKET UNTIL IT IS EMPTY, THEN START A NEW ONE 🤬🤬🤬

When somebody likes a photo on Instagram then immediately unlikes it. Like, tit, am I that bad you don’t want to like my photo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who can't take no for an answer :mad::mad:

I said no. Stop trying to coerce me into doing what you want. The answer is no.

• Heart
Anything that says "sharing is caring" :sick:

- People who talk/laugh ridiculously loudly, probably for attention. Pipe down
- Always bumping into my neighbours, ALWAYS. I'm the type of person who if I need to leave the house but see the neighbour making their way in I will wait until they are safely inside before venturing out, yet I still bump into them way more than I like. It's not that I don't get on with them it's just that I loathe small talk.
- Me being generally awkward and too eager to please
- Fluffy sliders on girls who wear white toenail polish and fake tan
- People who say holibobs and 10 more sleeps etc
- 'Good morning my lovelies we're up early and of out to... (some twee place)' (on instahun insta mum insta posts). Why do they always have to refer to being up at the crack of dawn?
I think you are actually me! :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.