Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s Irritation. Wannabe influencers, often MLMers who say ‘just wanted to pop on’, ‘just wanted to jump on’ 🤢 They all use the same turn of phrase, is it supposed to be friendly and cas’? Have they been told to do this, Is it a secret code? What is it?!

Reactions: 5
When my handbag strap gets caught on my handbrake or gear stick when I'm trying to get out of the car. Really boils my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A more simple thing that annoys me is how men put their mucky washing next to the washing basket. That’s usually if the basket is lidless/open top. If the basket has a lid they will put the washing directly on top. Why? WHY?! And yes, it is always men.

My bloody eye. I woke up last Monday with a floater inm y eye and it's really pissing me off. I keep thinking there's a fly or spider in my face then remember it's just a bleeping floater!!! I've never wanted to be in a dark room 24/7 as much as I have now because it's the only time I can't see it 😭

A more simple thing that annoys me is how men put their mucky washing next to the washing basket. That’s usually if the basket is lidless/open top. If the basket has a lid they will put the washing directly on top. Why? WHY?! And yes, it is always men.
Hahahaha my husband used to put stuff on top and I'd put It in until one day he was being moody and I lost my tit and told him to start putting them in the bleeping basket!! Now he throws them infront of the basket but I don't move them anymore, he knows to do that now or I'll murder him.

It's in the same vain as the toilet seat. He's usually pretty good about it, has only left it up a handful of times but when he has and I've asked him to rectify it he asks why I can't do it!! Boy, I don't do it because i don't put it up on account of me having a fanny and needing to sit to bleeping piss.

Honestly, I love him so much, he's my literal best friend but I could honestly murder him sometimes (as I'm sure he could murder me, I'm no piece of cake to live with 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do this!! But I only do it to piss off my husband 😂 we always have extras in the bathroom so he's not going to be sitting there for hours otherwise I'd never do it 😂
It drives me bonkers. My husband does it all the time rather than get out a fresh one from the cupboard. I left the square on his pillow one night and told him there was no more loo roll left so he could wipe his big selfish crack on that 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It drives me bonkers. My husband does it all the time rather than get out a fresh one from the cupboard. I left the square on his pillow one night and told him there was no more loo roll left so he could wipe his big selfish crack on that 🤨
Hahahaha, i love that 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god, i don't get this, my boyfriend always does that. Either right next to the basket or on top, why 😭 it doesn't take any more effort to put it in

Going to the pub/restaurant is hard enough given the current situation, but what really doesn't help is when my friends and I do find a table and enjoy a few drinks and/or meal, that insists on looking at their phones every couple of minutes.

Trying to have/hold a conversation is like pulling hen's teeth. Perhaps we should all text each other instead!:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Universities. I really cannot fathom that I pay all this money for such a shambolic institute.

We've been told we need to have ethical approval from the university to do our placement research project. Yet, there is no information about the research project on the schools intranet... So how am I suppose to get ethical approval for a project that I have no idea about because I can't decide what project I'm doing until I have the information?????? They're honestly just so bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 4
When my handbag strap gets caught on my handbrake or gear stick when I'm trying to get out of the car. Really boils my piss.
Ohhh this happened to me earlier and I was in a right mood anyway. Called it a C*** and vigorously released it. Hopefully nobody saw me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Universities. I really cannot fathom that I pay all this money for such a shambolic institute.

We've been told we need to have ethical approval from the university to do our placement research project. Yet, there is no information about the research project on the schools intranet... So how am I suppose to get ethical approval for a project that I have no idea about because I can't decide what project I'm doing until I have the information?????? They're honestly just so bleeping stupid.
I think university is a shambles anyway. So daft that they allow people to do a course and take £££££ of their money from them when there’s no real Jon prospects at the end. Then they end up in a job they could’ve got without the degree. Everyone’s in it for a piss up and it annoys me

Reactions: 3
I think university is a shambles anyway. So daft that they allow people to do a course and take £££££ of their money from them when there’s no real Jon prospects at the end. Then they end up in a job they could’ve got without the degree. Everyone’s in it for a piss up and it annoys me
Unfortunately for me, I actually need the degree to do the job I want at the end, but you're right. A degree is good to have but I feel like many go at 18 1. to party and 2. to fill their time cause they don't know what to do. I'm a late starter as I started my degree at 22 but at least I knew it was what I wanted.

People who drag their feet while walking bleeping kills me.
People who stand to close to me in any sort of queue actually makes me want to cry with anger in the past I've actually left the shop without my items i just can't bare it 😭

People who get "advice" and "advise" wrong, they're pronounced differently?!

Or saying "bare with me", don't know how many companies I've seen posting that on social media, you'd think that in a professional setting people would check how to spell

Any kind of reference from an ad or TV show that was funny for a while, but runs out of steam pretty quickly. Eg, 'Simples', 'whassssaaaap' and saying 'confused.com'. Some people still use them and think they're being funny, but it just makes me feel a little bit sorry for them.

The whole Carole Baskin/Tiger King memes have run their course for me now too. That was 1st wave Covid fodder. Need something new for the 2nd wave. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Family vloggers are absolutely awful. I was scrolling on tiktok a few days ago (I know 🙄😂) and saw a child, role playing as they do, using her imagination, but she was role playing being a family vlogger. She can’t of been much older than 11 and I didn’t like the video to go back for reference, just scrolled past in horror. Pretending she was pregnant and her tiktok was her own little “family vlog” instead of an actual youtube account. Pretending she had been for a scan, had printed off scan photos off the internet. It just bothered me. Children have amazing imaginations and it’s brilliant at her age she will still “play pretend” but pretending to be a family vlogger? There’s so much more in life and so many more fun things to make believe about. It’s not much different to playing “mums and dads”, I loved my baby born dolls as a kid but, the vlogging aspect made it a whole different vibe. I think it just shows how much it does actually influence children, and it’s just unrealistic and not relatable.
god this is so sad!

Today’s Irritation. Wannabe influencers, often MLMers who say ‘just wanted to pop on’, ‘just wanted to jump on’ 🤢 They all use the same turn of phrase, is it supposed to be friendly and cas’? Have they been told to do this, Is it a secret code? What is it?!
omg I came on here today to say this! a girl inwent to school with is now in an mlm and is constantly onSM talking as if she is a kardashian with millions of followers. " I wanted to just pop on here today as so many of you have asked.." who? surely if your friends ask you something on Facebook you just reply to them individually??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.