Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DVD rot is a thing? Damn.

On Facebook challenges. The worst ones to me are the ones involving exercise “I’m going to do 50 pull ups for 30 days to raise awareness for [insert charity/cause here]”.

It’s always a certain type of people who do the exercise ones. Just seems like an excuse to show off. Who even watches these challenge videos anyway? They are a total snooze fest of narcissism.
My SIL is doing an exercise one at the moment and the camera is so far back, it’s just basically ‘look at my new extension!!’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It used to really annoy me when Facebook was in it's really primitive stages and my friends would usually take it upon themselves to bite me and turn me into a zombie or a werewolf. It was always the same witch. Called Claire. Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that when I had my own baby it would suddenly make me like other kids. Nah, just my own.

But now I’m at the realisation that now I have my own child I’ll have to be around others like when they make friends in school. My friend had a baby at the same time and he’s a really whiny, annoying baby and now every time we meet I have to grit my teeth. Nightmare....

sorry if that sounds horrible x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep, however in my case of the DS9 problems it was down to badly made dvd's which is why some went tits up.
I've ended up having to re buy just to be able to copy them to the computer, may sound a little OCD but I would
like the entire collection instead oh an incomplete collection.
Never heard of it, but what happens when it's something you can't replace like wedding videos etc.

Hmm something else for me to worry about. ☹

Yep, however in my case of the DS9 problems it was down to badly made dvd's which is why some went tits up.
I've ended up having to re buy just to be able to copy them to the computer, may sound a little OCD but I would
like the entire collection instead oh an incomplete collection.
Damn! Something to consider though if you have something precious on dvd you wouldn’t want to lose!

• Wow
I thought that when I had my own baby it would suddenly make me like other kids. Nah, just my own.

But now I’m at the realisation that now I have my own child I’ll have to be around others like when they make friends in school. My friend had a baby at the same time and he’s a really whiny, annoying baby and now every time we meet I have to grit my teeth. Nightmare....

sorry if that sounds horrible x
that doesn’t sound horrible and that’s actually a big fear of mine. I do in general like kids but only in small doses. My issue is (this is going to sound ridiculous!) that I don’t like silly kids.For example, my niece is now 8 but even when she was 3/4 you could have a real conversation with her. I’m easily annoyed by kids being silly. I can’t stand in when they do silly voices or just behave in a stupid way and I just think omg can you not just be normal?! I just really hate immaturity (Annoys me even more with adults but that’s another story). I’m genuinely worried that I’ll have kids who will pop out of me and be immature😂😂 Sounds stupid I know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know exactly what you mean, it’s only annoying when the parents allow it though 😂😂

that doesn’t sound horrible and that’s actually a big fear of mine. I do in general like kids but only in small doses. My issue is (this is going to sound ridiculous!) that I don’t like silly kids.For example, my niece is now 8 but even when she was 3/4 you could have a real conversation with her. I’m easily annoyed by kids being silly. I can’t stand in when they do silly voices or just behave in a stupid way and I just think omg can you not just be normal?! I just really hate immaturity (Annoys me even more with adults but that’s another story). I’m genuinely worried that I’ll have kids who will pop out of me and be immature😂😂 Sounds stupid I know 😂😂
I'm the same, especially when they're super loud for no reason and repeating stupid stuff for ages 😟 hope when I have a child it will not be annoying one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband eating bleeping crisps. The rustle of the packet, the crunching. I want to bludgeon him when he eats.

I do love my husband very much but my misophonia is very real

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband eating bleeping crisps. The rustle of the packet, the crunching. I want to bludgeon him when he eats.

I do love my husband very much but my misophonia is very real
Oh my god, my partner does it too. With all this working from home I realised he's the annoying guy from the office 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now he's eating cereal. bleeping cereal. Savage
I feel you. My husband is THE loudest eater and it’s revolting. Us both working at home now has just made it worse. He also sleeps with his mouth open and is so loud. I shouldn’t talk though as apparently I’m a snorer....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm the same, especially when they're super loud for no reason and repeating stupid stuff for ages 😟 hope when I have a child it will not be annoying one 😂
All our neighbours kids run round outside screaming all day long, why though???

Wanted down under- really grates on me when you have a family on there and they have a day at the park or the beach and then say ‘oH wE CaN NEvEr Do ThIS aT hOmE’ yes cause we don’t have beaches or parks or zoos here 🙄 why do they always think their life would be completely different there? You are there for a week not working and no school for the kids, you can do the same stuff here if you’re off from work etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wanted down under- really grates on me when you have a family on there and they have a day at the park or the beach and then say ‘oH wE CaN NEvEr Do ThIS aT hOmE’ yes cause we don’t have beaches or parks or zoos here 🙄 why do they always think their life would be completely different there? You are there for a week not working and no school for the kids, you can do the same stuff here if you’re off from work etc
Not sure where you live but in Scotland there are about 5 days a year when you can enjoy being outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
While I accept that some countries have better standards of living or are otherwise more appealing to people than their home country, I do agree with finding the fantasy part annoying. It won’t fix all their problems

Also I hate people slagging off the UK even though I don’t have a massive fondness for it myself 😂 I don’t mean valid criticism but pointlessly bitching. I have a friend who hates the UK and wants to move to Germany, he thinks it’s a basically flawless country. He slags off bland UK food and while he has a point, he acts oblivious to the fact German cuisine is similar. He also thinks German is a far more beautiful and useful language, but strangely hasn’t bothered to learn it...

Reactions: 4
Totally this. I went travelling round Australia for 5 months in my 20s and had the perfect life of going out every night, recovering on the beach and visitng new places. My friend emigrated there and life is just the same for her because she has to work etc. She just has more sunshine then I do 😂
I do love Germany though, spent half my childhood there and miss the food.

That is so true! I'm not saying life wouldn't be better but work, bills and general life stuff is the same wherever you go.

Reactions: 1
I've taken this week off and I have made plans, today's plan was to paint my garden shed, sadly dark clouds and a few spots of rain have buggered my day up. Oh well, at least I can set up the brand new TV my Brother bought which was on sale plus his staff discount so all isn't lost.

Reactions: 1
Forgetting my bank card. I walk everywhere so walking over a hour to asda to realise I haven't got it makes my day lol 🤪 have to laugh about it or i will have a meltdown. Walk two to asda has started and I'm treating myself to a mc muckys that shouldn't be buying on a tight budget

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.