Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the person behind me is old or only has one item I always let them go ahead of me. Wouldn't if they demanded it though.

Reactions: 14
In the supermarket a couple of weeks ago. Quite busy, so I stood behind two women with one trolley.
Stood there for a couple of minutes, then one of the women pushed my trolley away as her husband trundled up with a full trolley. She wasn’t with the other woman as I thought, she was just holding their place in the queue while he got the last few bits,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If the person behind me is old or only has one item I always let them go ahead of me. Wouldn't if they demanded it though.
I remember a guy who had a basket asking to go to the front of a checkout queue and then acted all offended when he was told no. IMO that should be invited not asked for. I wouldn't dream of asking to go to the front of the queue just because I had a few bits.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t mind 1 person, but it seems to open the floodgates for half a dozen of them in my local.

Reactions: 3
Articles with headlines such as "Tiktok says you've been doing this wrong" and it's always something inane, like "pierce the Capri Sun pouch with the straw at the bottom instead of the top" or "close gift bags by pulling the handles".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not a little thing, but periods.

I don’t want kids, I’m not even sexually active tbh so why the duck do I have to deal with this tit every month?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
In the supermarket a couple of weeks ago. Quite busy, so I stood behind two women with one trolley.
Stood there for a couple of minutes, then one of the women pushed my trolley away as her husband trundled up with a full trolley. She wasn’t with the other woman as I thought, she was just holding their place in the queue while he got the last few bits,
Very annoying, but unfortunately acceptable. Never done it, but has happened to me.

Only thing to do is curse them in your head, and wish they would slip on the ice and break a bone or two.

As you can see, no over reaction at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Articles with headlines such as "Tiktok says you've been doing this wrong" and it's always something inane, like "pierce the Capri Sun pouch with the straw at the bottom instead of the top" or "close gift bags by pulling the handles".
I couldn’t care less what is trending on TikTok or not so it annoys me when some media and daytime tv shows are so eager to show us what the latest ‘in’ thing according to TikTok is

• Heart
When people have a very obvious juicy spot that they just won’t pop. It’s all I can focus on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When people have a very obvious juicy spot that they just won’t pop. It’s all I can focus on.
I don’t know how they can go about their daily business without popping it. The very hint of a visible spot on me, and I’m going to be messing with that tit.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how they can go about their daily business without popping it. The very hint of a visible spot on me, and I’m going to be messing with that tit.
Also I can feel a spot if it’s very visible, it would be annoying me so much even if I wasn’t looking in the mirror.
I’m the same, I see a spot, it gets popped!

Reactions: 1
I’m the same and then make it 10x worse by bleeping around trying to pop it!

• Haha
Or even worse, you come home after a day out and find a huge pus filled spot on your face! 😱 Why did no one say?! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got a new one I didn’t even know annoyed me! People sitting children on counters in cafes shops etc. I saw it today - kids who are walking/running into a place, then get lifted to sit on the counter. No idea why but this just annoyed me so much 🤣

Reactions: 13
Husband using nail clippers, it goes on and on, like he has 50,000 fingers !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Drivers that don't allow Pedestrians to cross the road when it's pissing down with rain.

Reactions: 8
Buses, trucks, vans who bully their way through traffic knowing that they are much more robust than me in my car 🤣

Buses, trucks, vans who bully their way through traffic knowing that they are much more robust than me in my car 🤣
And high end cars that think my car isn't worthy so try to stick me in the bushes while they drive down the centre of the road,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.