Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrLoomis

When you are in a shop and the person in front of you has a total of £8.46 and they declare "oh I'll give you the 46p." And what follows is an archological dig into purses/wallets/pockets and of those of the person they are with to make it up. Extra annoyance points if they discover they don't have enough change in the end.

Similar to those who have to have six thousand scratch cards and lottery tickets checked in the corner shop.... And then mess about buying more. "I'll have a number 3.... A number 8.... A number 6.... 8 lucky dips.... A thunder ball.... A euromillions" ahhhhhhh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

YorkshireLady

When you go out for a meal and the next table have young children sat watching Peppa Pig on full volume and the parents are oblivious to the noise.
Talk to your children for f**** sake

sheleg

VIP Member
The way my parents (still) don’t understand spam emails, and phone me to ask if I know a Reverend Johnson in Nigeria who apparently got their email address and is asking about some money. My parents are intelligent, computer savvy people. I just don’t get how they can’t grasp it.

• Haha
  • Sad

sheleg

VIP Member
When people call Lego “Legos”, as in “he’s playing with Legos.”

It’s LEGO, for fuck’s sake. One piece is “a piece of Lego.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

50sGirl

VIP Member
When you write an essay of a comment on tattle but decide to not post it (forget to or the moments passed)... Manually trying to delete that bastard only works when you're writing a new comment.

I wish tattle had a 'discard comment' button.

Or maybe I'm just missing something?!
They do!
First delete your typed comment and then click on the “disc” icon - to the left of the settings cog on the right - then click delete draft and voila! See image below.

C4D6CA74-D094-4A1E-A454-C074CCBB4091.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

shadowcat5

VIP Member
When you really agree with the first half of a comment online and want to give it a like but the second half takes a sharp left turn and you just can’t.
Or when you agree with the point but it's really controversial and you're too scared to be seen in alliance 😳😂

• Haha

Milktray

VIP Member
When you write an essay of a comment on tattle but decide to not post it (forget to or the moments passed)... Manually trying to delete that bastard only works when you're writing a new comment.

I wish tattle had a 'discard comment' button.

Or maybe I'm just missing something?!

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
When you pay extra for next day delivery and the package is delayed :mad:

Unsolicited dick pics - like I was just casually chatting to a guy and he said he was at the gym so I asked for a pic and he just sent me a picture of his dick!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

JellyDonut

VIP Member
It’s so rude when people think you’re happy to let their dog be all over you. I’m scared of dogs I don’t know, and when a random dog runs up to me in the street I’m terrified I’m going to get bitten. Then the dickhead owners are shouting “he’s ok he’s friendly!” from about 30ft away it doesn’t make me feel any better. Get your fucking dog away from me you cunt. Don’t have it off the lead if you can’t control it.

• Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
British people suddenly spelling Mum, Mom, I mean seriously, you've lived in the UK your entire life, you have no American relatives, you probably haven't even visited the US so why the fuck are you using Mom, tossers. I lived in the US for 7 years, my mum is still my mum ffs

• Heart
  • Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
In the supermarket a couple of weeks ago. Quite busy, so I stood behind two women with one trolley.
Stood there for a couple of minutes, then one of the women pushed my trolley away as her husband trundled up with a full trolley. She wasn’t with the other woman as I thought, she was just holding their place in the queue while he got the last few bits,

• Wow
  • Sad

Lola Ruby

Tea flavours that sound delicious in theory but taste crap. I was looking forward to my new Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea but it legit tasted like cardboard :(

• Haha
  • Sad

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
People who say things like “strikes shouldn’t cause disruption”. (Some guy on the street interviewed on TV this morning). Clearly doesn’t understand that that’s the point of striking. No point in striking if there’s not some disruption.

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
Its always the ones where ppl are miles away that get me e.g.

Dog missing in Greece
Shared in Cumbria hun

Yea no bother jean, im sure you will find the dog hanging round 🙄
Never know, maybe the dog wanted to start a new life somewhere else?

e8bfa348-89f2-4079-a3dd-73e946c26d31-travelling-with-your-dog-how-to-do-it.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

emphiii

When your phone drops from 20% battery to zero in a matter of seconds.

When you plug the dead phone in and it decides it actually still had 16% battery after all, it just fancied a rest.

• Haha
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Emails full of Christmas, SM full of Christmas .. Bring back the good days when Christmas was a two-week event.

This brings me back to consumerism every lovely simple thing we ever had, ruined by those out to make people spend money.

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
When you're on a relatively empty bus and a group or family get on and sit on separate seats in front and to the side of/behind you, surrounding you, then shout their inane fucking conversation over your head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
When you say you're getting hungry and they say "you can't be"
Errrm we ate 5 hours ago. My stomach is starting to rumble, I'm sorry but just because you're not hungry doesn't mean I can't be 👀

• Heart

nycinthesun

No offense to anyone here who falls under this category, but it annoys me when my friends make plans for a group dinner and we end up at a boring restaurant because of 1 or 2 ultra picky eaters in the group. It's fine if you don't want to get overly adventurous and try puffer fish or something, but it kind of kills the mood when they are completely closed off to trying anything else but burgers and chips. We're all so busy and have limited time to meet up so I just go along with it and make plans with a smaller group of friends at a later date who aren't adverse to different types of food.

• Heart