Little things in life that annoy you immensely #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone walks practically on your heels but will neither pass you by or drop back a bit. Happened to me just now. I stepped aside and released them 😂. There was plenty of room to pass, but anyway.

Some months back I was walking into the estate where I live, I was almost at my own door when I realised there was a guy on my heels. It must have looked so ridiculous to anyone who saw us passing by.
I could almost have carried him on my back, he was so near. Idiot!
Was he behind you for a while? I would have freaked out if there was a guy walking that closely behind me who wouldn’t pass me especially as he was still behind me when I got to my front door

Reactions: 6
My daughter leaving hair stuck to the tiles in the shower.

dickheads on eBay that don’t pay.

Kids leaving empty wrappers/boxes in the fridge/freezer/cupboard.

One of the cat’s shitting right next to the litter tray.

Adults riding bikes on the pavement.

Needed to get all that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The price of bras 🤬 I’m lucky I’m quite petite in that dept these days but still a size you can’t easily get. Do they bollocks take £10s to make. If men needed them you’d be able to get 50p bras!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
People who bang cutlery on the plate like mad when eating. Where are you digging a tunnel to 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That I feel as high as a kite after therapy for an hour, then thoughts come back ready for the next session. I start to feel at peace about 12h before my next session. I know it's necessary and helpful but sometimes I wish there was a quick fix instead of EMDR.

Best wishes to you annoyed folks.

Additionally, people who say "who was that one person?", when an answer gets 1 point on Pointless. Haha

Reactions: 10
Squeeze mayonnaise bottles where you can’t squeeze any out after the first 10%, have to stick a knife in to get any more out (messy) and end up throwing a load away. I’m going back to a jar.

Reactions: 13
People who bang cutlery on the plate like mad when eating. Where are you digging a tunnel to 😤
Likewise with people stirring coffee with a spoon as though they are trying to take the insides off the mug.

Also, this isn't one I have had in a while, but there was a lovely and very busy takeaway coffee shop near where I used to work a few years ago.

First annoyance - people acting like the world would fall down if they picked one type of scone over another and dithering while the queue built out into the street behind them.

And secondly people dawdling in the tiny space where you grabbed a lid /stirrer / sugar/ holder.
Nope, it's not the place to have a chat and discuss workplace politics or anything else.

Mooooooooooooooooove!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i know the turtles arent going to save themselves but lord do paper straws anger me . they ruin a good iced coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Was he behind you for a while? I would have freaked out if there was a guy walking that closely behind me who wouldn’t pass me especially as he was still behind me when I got to my front door
I don't honestly know, it's only about a five minute walk or so.
I genuinely believe it was just thoughtless stupidity on his part rather than anything else.
The thing is he could easily have passed by me, or walked on the other footpath but instead chose to be on my heels. 🙄

Reactions: 3
The price of bras 🤬 I’m lucky I’m quite petite in that dept these days but still a size you can’t easily get. Do they bollocks take £10s to make. If men needed them you’d be able to get 50p bras!
I buy a lot of mine in the supermarket (Asda do a good selection) and they're much cheaper. They fit and wash well too.

Reactions: 3
When I’m on my period my scalp hurts and my hair hurts - this little thing definitely annoys me immensely. Why are women so hard done by 😂

Reactions: 5
When you're holding out a shoe for your child to put on, right in front of the correct foot, but they lift up the other foot for you 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It annoys me when I want to log into PayPal and get asked to 'authenticate' myself.

Then they bring up a grid of photos and you have to choose each one which has a bridge or traffic lights or whatever. I can't always see it on my phone!

Reactions: 19
It is hard when your as ugly as I am! Nothing helps - I never take pics of myself anymore tbf tho
I don't think anyone is truly ever ugly even if you can't see it yourself. Hire a real photographer . I can take very good photos of others, they're not as talented as someone who has spent time learning photography.

It annoys me when I want to log into PayPal and get asked to 'authenticate' myself.

Then they bring up a grid of photos and you have to choose each one which has a bridge or traffic lights or whatever. I can't always see it on my phone!
Same. I hate the two step verification from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I buy a lot of mine in the supermarket (Asda do a good selection) and they're much cheaper. They fit and wash well too.
Tesco used to also do good bras although I can't find the ones I liked lately.
Wash perfectly too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.