Little things in life that annoy you immensely #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not hard to hold your phone up at a flattering angle with good natural lighting and take a nice pic
It is hard when your as ugly as I am! Nothing helps - I never take pics of myself anymore tbf tho

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
People that park up by the school early and leave their engines running the whole time.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It is hard when your as ugly as I am! Nothing helps - I never take pics of myself anymore tbf tho
Aww nonsense! I'm sure you look great, anyone can look bad in photos sometimes even professional models! A lot of it is down to the camera and lightning, not the person. Sorry if my post come across rude 😘

• Heart
The size of curly whirly’s- what’s going on? I’m sure they were the size of a ruler when I was a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a Zoom meeting with someone today and my hair looked bright yellow - like Boris Johnson! (It's ash blonde, but I had my yellow globe ceiling light on). By the time I realised, it was too late to fix it.

I was also wearing a headset so it must've looked as if I had helmet hair.

Goodness only knows what the person on the other end thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way some people drive over speed bumps, especially those quite small ones just designed to slow traffic to 20mph. They creep up to them as if they are about to drop off a cliff then lurch over them at 0.005mph then suddenly speed up again before slamming the breaks on for the next set. Some people also try to drive into the middle of the road to try to get the best angle.
Just drive over them steadily and your car won't feel like it's falling apart!
I have a low slung car, some of these hump are badly installed, I can't afford to leave my exhaust in the road

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a low slung car, some of these hump are badly installed, I can't afford to leave my exhaust in the road
Same, its the front of my car. Im not a boy racer, it came like that but i quite often have to drive over bumps like a ferrari, slowly and diagonally 😂

In contrast i saw a woman try to beat traffic by taking a side street where the bumps are huge, never mind sleeping policemen... these are like sleeping bears!!! Everyone in her car got flung around like crash test dummies as she hurtled down an obviously unfamiliar street 😂 and now you know why everyone else just waited in for the lights to change...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you're getting something out of the fridge and accidentally knock over a box of blueberries and they roll EVERYWHERE! 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
When people are walking behind you and trying to get past, and someone you’re with says move out the way, as if the person can’t say a) excuse me or b) see where they’re going as they’re eyes are facing forward.

I’m sorry I wasn’t using the eyes in the back of my head and being inconsiderate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you're getting something out of the fridge and accidentally knock over a box of blueberries and they roll EVERYWHERE! 😫
Or strawberries (that went overripe overnight). Tub of cream beats both scenarios though. 😬
That's whoever opens the fridge next problem 😆

Joking of course because they would either leave it again for me to find or call me to tell me so I clean it up anyway.

Either way it's the worst and it's always when you're in a bad mood 😆

Reactions: 4
When you're talking on the phone to one half of a couple, and the other half of the couple is ear wigging, butting in, correcting the one you're talking to. They then start talking back to the ear wigger and you're left listening to the couple correcting each other. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When I’m on the tube with an empty seat next to me and I use the arm rest, then someone comes and sits down and immediately shoves their arm on to the armrest. I was there first!

When you're talking on the phone to one half of a couple, and the other half of the couple is ear wigging, butting in, correcting the one you're talking to. They then start talking back to the ear wigger and you're left listening to the couple correcting each other. 🙄
My sister is the worst for this - she has the phone on speaker but you don’t know you’re on speaker until her husband starts piping in and then you’re stuck listening to them having a conversation 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
My sister is the worst for this - she has the phone on speaker but you don’t know you’re on speaker until her husband starts piping in and then you’re stuck listening to them having a conversation 🤦🏼‍♀️
Glad I'm not the only one. It was really bad during Covid as they'd have the speaker phone on and as they'd been indoors for 2 years it was on me to supply the topics! 🤣

Reactions: 3
When you see an old photo of yourself from a time you thought you were fat but now you realise how thin you were and wish you could go back to being that size

• Heart
Reactions: 52
How impatient some people are when it comes to me replying to stuff. I take 1 day a week off Facebook because I waste too much time on there. Someone replied to a post on mine and a friend of theirs asked if I'd see it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.