Little things in life that annoy you immensely #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So part of my role is to get people trained and up and running. They go for interviews and get asked if they are good to go on the training and say yes.
Then ask me and get snappy when I tell them they have to go to their boss and oops not happening.
3 times today Ive had this drill and all from the same company.

Idiot caller:I want to be a window cleaner and I have no experience and no degree. Fix it.
Me:Ok you need to go off and be a window cleaner for a set number of years then apply for this training.
Idiot:How am I supposed to do that?
Me:Well you do the job and get experience.
Idiot:But how do I do that?
Me:You do the job you are paid for for 20 years then apply.
Idiot:So you wont help me.
Me:Ok look try this you can be the one who fills the bucket, go do this. Sends steps by step instructions a 2 year old could understand.
Idiot: I dont understand.
Me: screams internally.

Please note I do not train window cleaners, it would probably be a much nicer job if I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When it's really hot and after I have a shower in the morning, my hair clings to my arms and shoulders while I'm trying to brush/dry it. See also being immediately sweaty after a shower.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
People who describe snacks etc as “picky bits “ I find it absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The fact that flies find it really easy to fly in your open windows and doors, but have a hard time going back out :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but those Amazon reviews that say something like...
"I bought this as a present so I can't comment on how good it is"
Why comment at all then? 🙄😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There's someone setting fireworks off. It's 5pm here and it doesn't start getting dark until gone 9pm.

People that have a working washing machine and shower, money for electric/water/soap, yet stink of BO. So bloody selfish. Just cause your comfortable not washing everyday and stewing in your own filth, doesn't mean the rest of us want to breathe it in :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I bought one of those Pez sweet dispensers earlier with Tom of Tom and Jerry on the top. (Yes I am a big kid at heart!) Totally annoyed that it only came with one refill! I ate the first one before I left the bloody shop! What sort of world are we living in!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People standing halfway up my asshole in line at the store. line isnt going to move any faster if you are up my ass. Drives me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People standing halfway up my asshole in line at the store. line isnt going to move any faster if you are up my ass. Drives me insane.
This, and people blocking the aisles and not moving. I work in a supermarket and often I'm carrying heavy-ish things, they see me struggling and won't move out the damn way. Drives me mad, I can say 'excuse me' like 4-5 times before they act like they didn't know I was there and finally move.

Reactions: 15
Knowing you're meeting someone and that they'll phone you when they get there and you don't answer your phone 🤬

This would be my mother, who I explicitly told to have her phone on her and available to answer as I was meeting her at the shopping centre but depending on traffic etc wasn't sure exactly when I'd arrive so said I'd phone when I got there and she could head towards me. Did she answer, course she bloody didn't as her phone was in a pouch, in a pocket and in her bag!

Reactions: 7
That twit who is continuously shouting in the background when any of the news channels do an interview outside Westminster. So annoying and distracting, get a proper job you numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but those Amazon reviews that say something like...
"I bought this as a present so I can't comment on how good it is"
Why comment at all then? 🙄😡
One reason is the company bugs you to give a good rating in exchange for an extended warranty, or something free.

Reactions: 1
When someone walks practically on your heels but will neither pass you by or drop back a bit. Happened to me just now. I stepped aside and released them 😂. There was plenty of room to pass, but anyway.

Some months back I was walking into the estate where I live, I was almost at my own door when I realised there was a guy on my heels. It must have looked so ridiculous to anyone who saw us passing by.
I could almost have carried him on my back, he was so near. Idiot!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.