Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
When you see an old photo of yourself from a time you thought you were fat but now you realise how thin you were and wish you could go back to being that size

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Sibz

Chatty Member
The fact that flies find it really easy to fly in your open windows and doors, but have a hard time going back out :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Debtex

People who describe snacks etc as “picky bits “ I find it absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Ring pulls on tins that snap off when you try to open them. I only wanted beans on toast 😕 not a 3 hour hunt for a tin opener

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but those Amazon reviews that say something like...
"I bought this as a present so I can't comment on how good it is"
Why comment at all then? 🙄😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
When you put a heavy object on the front seat of the car but the car is fucking stupid and thinks it’s a person so you have to put a seatbelt around the shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Leo100

VIP Member
When you try leave a shop without buying anything and the only way out is through the tills which are full of queues or have a barrier across 😤

Reactions: 31

marshmallowfluff30

When Americans say they’re going to Europe. Europes a big place hun. are you going to Doncaster or Barcelona, cos they’re two very different places

• Haha
Reactions: 31

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you're driving behind someone who's indicator hasn't automatically flicked off and they continue to drive half a mile down the road without flicking it off themselves so you've got a constant indicator flashing and no idea whether they're turning off or not

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tinksby99

I’ve just been out for dinner with my husband & 4 year old. I’m sat in a corner where there’s nothing behind me, no window, literally nothing to look at. The woman at the next table kept on looking at me, not in a I think we know each other kind of way. We’re on holiday in Wales, I’m pushing 40, she was mid to late 20’s I guess. By the fourth time where she looked, tried to hide her mouth behind her pizza whilst saying something about me & then her boyfriend looked at me I was ready to ask her if she wanted a f*cking picture. Has made me feel like an ugly freak 😡 That is what annoys me immensely!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

malibu skies

VIP Member
When you have plans with a friend, and when you arrive they announce they’ve invited half the world to join you because “more the merrier”. No. Fuck off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I'm in the Drs waiting room & an advert came on for cervical screening,. Dr Zoe said it's available for 'women & anyone with a cervix'

Not sure why it's annoyed me but it has .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

DaimIt

VIP Member
i know the turtles arent going to save themselves but lord do paper straws anger me . they ruin a good iced coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

coriander

VIP Member
People that don't pay others back straight away. Or they say something vague like I'll get it next time. Just cut the crap and pay back what you owe.

• Heart

malibu skies

VIP Member
I’m sick of hearing people talk about how they can’t wait for autumn and winter so they can be cozy and wear coats and boots.
Come back and tell me if you’re still as cozy in two months when we’re all freezing because we can’t afford to put the heating on - this winter is going to be brutal for so many people and I’m not in the mood for the romanticism of cold weather.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Thick people on eBay who don't understand that CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY on your listing means exactly that.

Here we go with the refund and relist rigmarole because Jenny from St Ives didn't realise she'd have to drive over 250 miles to pick up her £15 purchase 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24