Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks Little Mix would be more likeable without Jesy? I've never warmed to her 🥴
A few years ago, she was full of personality and so much fun during interviews. Now she looks miserable most of the time and is dragging the other girls down as well.
She also had a panic attack during their live lounge performance. Jade and Leigh tried to calm her down while Perrie just stood a few meters apart and looked sort of annoyed?
It must be exhausting for the other girls as well. That's why I think it'd be better if she left the band and worked on her well-being.

Also, has anyone posted this bit from a Dutch interview? It's obvious she's over it and prefers the lazy, chill life:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s either left or in rehab. Can’t convince me otherwise
i thought rehab as well.

the girls could carry on successfully without her, jade and perrie have the best voices in the group anyways.

Reactions: 6
She’s either left or in rehab. Can’t convince me otherwise
Yes agreed. The silence is overwhelming. It’s either she’s left /rehab or trying to drum up publicity for the album. I really hope it isn’t the latter, the poor girl has had a rough time of itg

Reactions: 4
Posting this here because I love this performance so much! They looked and sounded sensational!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes agreed. The silence is overwhelming. It’s either she’s left /rehab or trying to drum up publicity for the album. I really hope it isn’t the latter, the poor girl has had a rough time of itg
It isn't to drum up publicity as they cancelled multiple interviews which is better promo than this.

Reactions: 3
Posting this here because I love this performance so much! They looked and sounded sensational!
I’ve never liked Their music but I cannot deny that they are fantastic singers. The performance was great. I think jesy is good too but I’ve never liked her tone personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It isn't to drum up publicity as they cancelled multiple interviews which is better promo than this.
Mmnn not sure - all of Twitter/fb/here is wondering what’s going on. I’m probably being very cynical but it’s a great way to get people talking about the new album. I’m so hope it’s not that though. Mental ill health is no joke and she’s had a rough time of it, I really hope she’s ok, she comes across so sweet

Reactions: 1
A few years ago, she was full of personality and so much fun during interviews. Now she looks miserable most of the time and is dragging the other girls down as well.
She also had a panic attack during their live lounge performance. Jade and Leigh tried to calm her down while Perrie just stood a few meters apart and looked sort of annoyed?
It must be exhausting for the other girls as well. That's why I think it'd be better if she left the band and worked on her well-being.

Also, has anyone posted this bit from a Dutch interview? It's obvious she's over it and prefers the lazy, chill life:
To me it just sounds like she wants a normal life back, she has experienced the whole girl band thing and think she is just done with it now

Reactions: 12
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear nothing from Jessy until after the new year now when it will be announced she will not be joining them on the tour or has left the band

Reactions: 11
To me it just sounds like she wants a normal life back, she has experienced the whole girl band thing and think she is just done with it now
Unless she has enough money to set her up for life, how could she ever go back to a normal life? Celebs that think this don’t know how hard it is in the real world

Reactions: 7
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear nothing from Jessy until after the new year now when it will be announced she will not be joining them on the tour or has left the band
Hope they refund 1/4 of the tickets if she does leave. I don’t get why she didn’t do it before the album? If she’s gonna leave anyways

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hope they refund 1/4 of the tickets if she does leave. I don’t get why she didn’t do it before the album? If she’s gonna leave anyways
That's not how mental health conditions work though. You can't plan. If she's left it's because she's reached the point of no return.
Realistically she doesn't owe fans anything. Sometimes you just need life to stop.
If this is the case then good for her and I hope she feels better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That's not how mental health conditions work though. You can't plan. If she's left it's because she's reached the point of no return.
Realistically she doesn't owe fans anything. Sometimes you just need life to stop.
This 100%
based on what we have seen of them, it seems as if she wouldn’t leave unless there is no other way of recovery.

Reactions: 11
I get that (the refund bit was a joke btw about only 3/4 of them being there, rather than anything to do with her mental health). You don’t just suddenly leave though, if she has left she would of thought about it for some time, inbetween albums would of been prime time or atleast before the tour so she wouldn’t of had to put pressure on herself to pull out of a newly released album and tour. I really hope she is okay and if she does leave it will improve her mental health. I just hope she wasn’t pressured into going into this new album, and then the tour when she wanted to leave before and now she’s in a worst state because all this stuff is planned and she doesn’t want to do it.

Does anyone know much about this management, I know they slagged of Simon and syco but are these much better?

Reactions: 5
Yeah that won’t happen... I went to see a group (westlife) and a member left like a week before the Tour and nothing was offered - they just did dodgy airbrushing as if he was never there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that won’t happen... I went to see a group (westlife) and a member left like a week before the Tour and nothing was offered - they just did dodgy airbrushing as if he was never there!
It was a joke haha. Sidenote though, love Westlife, definitely one of the best bands I’ve seen live, debating whether to get tickets for next years show.

If she does leave least they won’t have to do the dodgy airbrushing

Announcement tomorrow I reckon.... unless I’m just preparing to relive the trauma of Geri leaving the Spice Girls.....
Would they do it on a Sunday? Maybe Monday? So it’s all sorted now ready to announce on Monday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.