Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe? But it seems abit soon seeing she’s only just started dating Sean
I agree it would be very soon but a lot of people have had children very soon into their relationships.

As much as Jesy gets on my tits, I hope it's nothing serious that's happened. I think she would be a fantastic parent if I'm being really honest. It would really open her eyes up to a different view of the world, plus I think she would really be a lovely, really involved and honest mum.

Reactions: 5
If she was pregnant, surely she would post at least something on social media about their program or awards they’ve won?

Reactions: 6
I agree it would be very soon but a lot of people have had children very soon into their relationships.

As much as Jesy gets on my tits, I hope it's nothing serious that's happened. I think she would be a fantastic parent if I'm being really honest. It would really open her eyes up to a different view of the world, plus I think she would really be a lovely, really involved and honest mum.
3 months max they have been dating. I’m sorry having children ‘Soon’ into a relationship is falling pregnant after dating for 6 months and even then it’s still abit 🥴.

I think her being a mum will change her for the better and I do think she would be a good mum, I just don’t know if this is a good time for her to be pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I find it strange that nothing at all has been posted about her, how she is, where she is etc. I would of thought someone would of posted on her behalf this week!

Reactions: 14
I reckon she’s left but there are ongoing talks trying to convince her to stay, hence why they haven’t said anything either way.

Reactions: 16
I have worked with them quite recently and they are still really nice girls, especially jade and perrie - they are as down to earth as it gets. Jesy kept demanding her make up be done again, even tho she was caked in it. Leigh Anne’s boyfriend is a knob!
what do they look like in real life? ive always been super curious

Reactions: 2
I read somewhere that a fan who received a signed copy of their new album tweeted it was missing Jesys signature. Will see if I can find the link

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I jumped over here from another thread to try and get the gossip. On another thread it was said that it was going round on Twitter that she’d overdosed and is now in rehab.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope Jesy is okay but I have to admit, she was one of the main reasons why I haven't been enjoying Little Mix as much as in previous years. Their interviews were hard to watch because you could tell she wasn't as fun and enthusiastic as the other girls and her refusal to wear nothing other than leotards was also quite annoying.

I'd be so here for Little Mix as a three piece!!! Their Secret Love Song performance on 'The Search' a week ago was one of their best EVER and that Children in Need sketch was also pretty funny!
Jesy should just leave the band and work on her mental health. It'd be better for everyone involved imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.