Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she may quit the band soon šŸ¤”
see idk if she would fully quit as they all seem to have such a strong friendship however I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she took a long ā€œbreakā€ for public appearances etc! Especially if it is MH related

Reactions: 6
I watched the documentary that Jesy did, and found her behaviour obnoxious and very calculated. Mental health my arse - it's attention seeking, nothing more. No one with any body/image issues would dress like she does. You could sense the frustration from the other band members in the documentary when they were trying to record music- she must be a PITA to deal with all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Hahaha Iā€™ve never noticed it but she does wear the same bodysuit šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t find it very flattering on her.
I donā€™t get why they were wearing those fluro 90s baggy trousers but they were cut in half!? And why was Leigh Anne in a silver bodysuit and orange/black polka dot tights?!
Whhhhy?!
All of this. And I think we will all have Perrie's flesh-coloured orthopaedic corset from the Touch video etched on our minds forever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s done this for years and itā€™s quite laughable now as itā€™s so predictable. Every video, tour costume, performance outfit is the same high legged, low cut bodysuit with a section missing below her boobs.
itā€™s ridiculous as Iā€™m sure the other girls have a favourite outfit or 2 but would they be allowed to repeat it 100 times whilst the others have to match? I definitely think Jesy gets special treatment, you could tell in her BBC documentary where she made them constantly re-film every take of her. It must be exhausting for the other 3.

Reactions: 24
I originally thought this was a bit of a publicity stunt for the album but I watched the show last night and thought Jesy looked fed up and not really interested. So I think somethings up.

Reactions: 9
Will be interesting to see if we feel any off vibes from the girls tonight, whether they seem sad or pissed off

Reactions: 2
The Search is awful, itā€™s too cringe for me but maybe thatā€™s my age šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
Jesy isn't doing the emas? Wtf this is a huge moment for them?! Unless its covid related but this means so much to the girls they dont have many opportunities like this? Hope shes ok.

Jesy isn't doing the emas? Wtf this is a huge moment for them?! Unless its covid related but this means so much to the girls they dont have many opportunities like this? Hope shes ok.
She hasnā€™t posted on Insta for almost a week, very unusual for her

Reactions: 1
I love little mix especially Jade. They're so good live and very talented. Hope Jesy is ok as shes not even promoted their new album. Something must be wrong :(

Reactions: 7
I think she may quit the band soon šŸ¤”
I donā€™t know if sheā€™ll quit but I donā€™t think sheā€™s into it, she just can never seem to be bothered and always seems like she doesnā€™t want to be there. I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be around that much longer - as soon as one of them has a baby thatā€™s it!

Reactions: 13
If she quits the band what will she do? sheā€™s not popular enough to be a solo artist, probably not likeable enough to be a presenter, Simon wonā€™t let her judge any of his tv shows. If she leaves the band it wonā€™t really change anything, I think they wonā€™t lose any fans and the other 3 will carry on going on and sheā€™ll just get pissy about it

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m not sure why Jesy doesnā€™t like performing Black Magic? That ones a bop!

Tonightā€™s episode is the first one over watched and the styling for the contestants was also terrible. I hope Perrie enacts some revenge and strangles the people in charge of wardrobe with her vacuum hose hair bandage.

• Haha
The girls seemed loads happier without Jesy tonight. Something is definitely happening, no doubt about it.
Chris seemed a little off when he announced that Jesy wouldn't be there tonight.

Reactions: 13
Jesy has been speaking the the Daily Mail's You magazine.

How about have a kid and keep it off social media? Not being fun thatā€™s what a lot of celebs do things. You can keep relationships/breakups/kids private if you try hard enough. Just donā€™t post photos of your kids, partners and donā€™t make songs about your ex boyfriends years later, pretty easy if you ask me

Reactions: 24
How long has Jesy been dating him? It only seems a couple of months since her and Chris split, wasn't that in the first lockdown? Not that I keep track of her.
Seems like something is going on behind the scenes though.

Rumours on Twitter are that the BF has dumped her and she OD'ed. According to my daughters, anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.