Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling this may be coming too. I’ve seen so much about how she hates some of the music they do - especially Black Magic which is one of their biggest hits - and despises performing them time and time again.
For jesy not to even post something on instagram ref her "illness" or for none of the girls to wish her well is very odd. Def more going on behind the scenes. Youd need to be on your death bed to miss hosting the ema's. She lets the other girls down a lot. She may have mental ill health and if so she needs help to manage it or else just quit.

Reactions: 20
So glad there’s finally a thread for this group! I think it might be the best thing for Jesy to leave tbh or at least take a break from it, and social media as well. Fame and everything else that comes with it clearly overwhelm her and it doesn’t seem like she she’s able to deal with it in a healthy way

Reactions: 17
I’ll be honest I can’t get into The search at all, it just comes across like a duck you to X Factor we can do it better than you to me. What happened between Jesy & Chris minus the NTA drama? They always looked happy together.

Reactions: 8
So glad there’s finally a thread for this group! I think it might be the best thing for Jesy to leave tbh or at least take a break from it, and social media as well. Fame and everything else that comes with it clearly overwhelm her and it doesn’t seem like she she’s able to deal with it in a healthy way
I’m with you on that! After her documentary she really should have taken a break from social media to get her head sorted out. Instead she just continued posting highly posed, heavily edited photos of her with crazy amounts of make up and styling. I think her self esteem is so low that she constantly needs the approval of others (strangers or otherwise) to validate her - even when doing this comes with a massive amount of negative comments that make her spiral down further and just fuel the damaging cycle.

Reactions: 20
Rumours on Twitter are that the BF has dumped her and she OD'ed. According to my daughters, anyway.
If this is true, I hope she’s ok and takes some time away from the spotlight to heal.

Did they actually address her absence on The Search last night? I was only half watching it but I didn’t hear it mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Chris Ramsay briefly mentioned it, he said that Jesy was ill and that she was at home rooting for all the bands. The camera then switched to LM who (IMO) looked incredibly awkward.

Reactions: 7
Chris Ramsay briefly mentioned it, he said that Jesy was ill and that she was at home rooting for all the bands. The camera then switched to LM who (IMO) looked incredibly awkward.
I agree and none of them wished her well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If we are saying that women shouldn’t be judged on their body shape and what they wear, why does it still happen? What also happened to #bekind? Jesy clearly has problems with her mental health so o find it odd that someone on here plays down those problems when they have had direct experience of dealing with mental health issues. Perhaps it is the best job in the world if you are experiencing mental health issues, but why should someone give up their job because they are unwell? Perhaps it would help her more if people just stopped being so bitchy towards her. So what if she doesn’t conform to what we think her body should look like? So what if her costumes aren’t flattering? If we are really saying that women shouldn’t be judged by these standards, perhaps we should just concern ourselves with her signing voice?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I could never warm to them as a group, don’t know why. It’s not the fact that they dress raunchy- Pussycat Dolls did and they pulled it off, maybe I’m too old I don’t know but I have the same vibe about them that I did the Saturdays, there was just something missing for me. Although Spice Girls weren’t amazing singers, I loved their individuality and became interested in them as celebs not just popstars, I loved Girls Aloud as they were stylish and their songs were bops and had nice videos, even the album filler tracks were decent. I was also a Sugababes fan as they were normal looking young women with great voices and lyrics. For me, I felt LM focused more on the US market than the other bands, bit like 1D and they never seemed to have a decent stylist, went from tomboyish to slutty. Loved their early stuff though like Wings and Move.

Reactions: 12
I have worked with them quite recently and they are still really nice girls, especially jade and perrie - they are as down to earth as it gets. Jesy kept demanding her make up be done again, even tho she was caked in it. Leigh Anne’s boyfriend is a knob!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I have worked with them quite recently and they are still really nice girls, especially jade and perrie - they are as down to earth as it gets. Jesy kept demanding her make up be done again, even tho she was caked in it. Leigh Anne’s boyfriend is a knob!
I always thought Jade seems the least changed by fame. She always comes across as down to earth and as if she’s just being herself - definitely the most likeable.

Reactions: 31
Ooh tell us more... other then the obvious from his tweet history

Reactions: 6
I’m glad to hear about Perrie and Jade, although I had no doubts about Jade at all.

Perrie I feel for, I have no doubt she’s a nice girl but after the whole thing went down with Zayn she definitely burnt some bridges with some big names in the industry, due to their loyalty with Zayn/Gigi (Dua, Taylor etc) and doesn’t have the best reputation with anyone with the slightest loyality with Zayns or Gigis family.

Jesy just seems insecure which is really sad, but abit mad she broke Chris’ heart really badly.

Leigh Anne is a weird one, again not very liked/respected in the fashion industry. I know you shouldn’t judge someone on who they date but you don’t date someone who polar opposite views to you. It’s like saying of I support trump but I’m not racist or homophobic. She’s just proven that homophobia and sexism isn’t a deal breaker in her relationships 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I like them, but saw them in concert last night and they didn’t sound half as good live as they do in their singles/albums. I thought their performance on the search last night was good though (minus Jesy!)

If we are saying that women shouldn’t be judged on their body shape and what they wear, why does it still happen? What also happened to #bekind? Jesy clearly has problems with her mental health so o find it odd that someone on here plays down those problems when they have had direct experience of dealing with mental health issues. Perhaps it is the best job in the world if you are experiencing mental health issues, but why should someone give up their job because they are unwell? Perhaps it would help her more if people just stopped being so bitchy towards her. So what if she doesn’t conform to what we think her body should look like? So what if her costumes aren’t flattering? If we are really saying that women shouldn’t be judged by these standards, perhaps we should just concern ourselves with her signing voice?
I think you’re oversimplifying or misunderstanding what’s been said. Jesy was bullied horribly which has affected her massively and left her with very deep scars which haven’t yet healed. Personally, I think she would benefit from taking a step back to focus on her mental health and the issues which so obviously plague her. I relate to Jesy a lot and recognise that some of the behaviours she exhibits are down to her insecurities, such as the constant need for validation through social media, being obsessed with her looks etc, because I’ve been there. Unfortunately, we can’t stop people commenting on public figures, especially when they actively put themselves out there. It’s not nice but that’s reality and I just don’t think it’s the best environment for someone who’s struggling with their mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Never been able to stand Jessy since xfactor..
Watched the whole of the search and she seems constantly pissed off with everyone and she just acts like she thinks she’s better. No one deserves to be bullied but she thinks very highly of herself and thinks she’s absolutely stunning.

Reactions: 6
I just watched Jesy’s documentary for the first time this evening. I thought she came across as a lovely person, but very troubled and definitely struggling with issues around dysmorphia and shame. When she couldn’t bear to look at photos of herself from her X Factor era I could completely relate to that as I can’t bear to look at photos of myself from the years I was abused as a child- I just feel utter disgust when I look at them. I haven’t managed to work through that even 30 years later and I can’t imagine how it must feel being in the public eye and constantly criticised. It must be pure hell.

I really hope she is alright and her illness isn’t an OD as rumoured. She has been through enough, bless her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.